Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mayo League Premier A 2015

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Attymass was the worst surface I've seen for years. Showers didn't work either. Your right Pixie. Total lack of respect for the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Round Tower View Post
    We played on the Villa pitch yesterday, grass could have been shorter and it was uneven, Con hawk denied that Mount Falcon was closed. I suggested last season for the ML to introduce a competition on pitch quality, they said that they would look at it. I would think that Killeen sports would sponsor it, i know they sponsor already but this would be goodd for every one.
    Hawk denying something is hardly a new thing. If that lad was Pinocchio he would fall over. The dogs on the street know both pitches have been closed at this stage. Corbetts are another crowd who could sponsor the same. Find them very nice to deal with. Killeen seems a bit busy at times . Its an idea but would it be enough to get clubs to react. The only thing that will get them moving is to close them down as is happening. It is also the leagues responsiblity to visit these grounds and pass them which they havent done in years and even when they did do it they did it too early and the clubs would abate any concerns they may have by claiming they would see to it before the season began and of course it would go undone.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    well then pixie can you tell me where the conn rangers v ballyglass game is being played this week, down on the mayo league facebook page as mount falcon, no mention of it being changed, i dont have a dog!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkpowerranger View Post
    well then pixie can you tell me where the conn rangers v ballyglass game is being played this week, down on the mayo league facebook page as mount falcon, no mention of it being changed, i dont have a dog!
    Someone deleted my last message but Pixie hasn't a clue, no wonder Snugboro are on a downward spiral

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkpowerranger View Post
    I dont know, you tell me . Its you guys who have to find an alternative venue. The fixture list is hardly going to change now is it. Its still yer home game so its up to ye to find a new venue.
    Ranger and Hawk I think ye guys would fit right in with Sinn Fein........... Denial , avoiding the subject ect ect ........... yer very good at it. Gerry and Martin the Pair of ye

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    ha right pixie so that must make you the honourable flame-thrower of truth enda kenny!! so when we do play in mount falcon sunday you'll be back tracking as usual.

also if we are sinn fein than hawk is definitly mary lou!!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Lads politics should be kept out of sport.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Conn rangers v ballyglass changed to snugboro Uniteds home pitch, snugboro have offered there pitch up, the reason they gave the press was that it's been such a long time since good football was played there that it would be a pleasure to host it

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Moral of the story - sort the pitch out. It's terrible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by purplemonkeydis View Post
    Conn rangers v ballyglass changed to snugboro Uniteds home pitch, snugboro have offered there pitch up, the reason they gave the press was that it's been such a long time since good football was played there that it would be a pleasure to host it
    If we did host it , it would be to have the pleasure of seeing ye losing 3 in a row ......... Here have a lucky clover you will need it at the weekend

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I'm predicting a 3 in a row for snugboro too, 3 relegations in a row, 1 down two to go lads

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    After all the bickering on here for the last week mainly from clubs who are not playing in Premier A this year.

Partry Athletic V Moy Villa - Home
    Glenhest Rvrs. V Kilt./Knock - Home
    Claremorris V Fahy Rvrs. - Away
    Castlebar Clt. B V Westport Utd. B - Away
    Killala V Swinford - Home

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Finally Round Tower, you've backed us for a win. I thought you were being fairly miserable with your first two predictions of draws.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by purplemonkeydis View Post
    I'm predicting a 3 in a row for snugboro too, 3 relegations in a row, 1 down two to go lads
    Eh..... I think you need a abacus their

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    [QUOTE=Maximus;1815684]Finally Round Tower, you've backed us for a win. I thought you were being fairly miserable with your first two predictions of draws.[/QUOTE)

Lets hope i don't put the curse on us on Sunday.
    Last edited by Round Tower; 24/04/2015 at 6:26 PM.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Killala 3 - 0 Swinford
    Kept up the great start to the season with probably the best display so far, aa goal from Terp in the first half with 2 goals disallowed, could have 1 or 2 more in that half. Good work by Heffo earned us a penalty which was superbly put away by the ever consistent DC and a goal by Giggs. It could have been 5 0r 6. Great to see Giggs back fro injury. The match was played at 12.
    As for the pitch closures the ref. recomend that the pitches be closed for safety reason then it depended on the ML,

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Knock/Kiltimagh 0 - 1 Killala
    Kept up the winning start to the season, despite missing a couple off regulars, a spectacular O.G when a cross was headed into there own net settled the match.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Moy Villa 1 - 1 Killala - Killala win 3-4 on penalties.
    A lot closer and more competitive than the earlier league tie between the teams, both teams had chances in the 1st half, it was 0-0 at h.t. Villa took the lead early in the 2nd half when the shot was put away after hitting the post. Giggs equalised nearly immediately. Killala had a number of chances to grab the lead including hitting the crossbar. It 1-1 at the end of NT and ET. In the shoot out DC converted the first, then the 2 keepers saved a penalty each, Jamsie put us ahead again while they hit the crossbar with their 3rd. Our last 2 penalties was converted by 2 of our younger players, the 4 th by 17 year old Higgie and the last one by 16 year old Aaron. It showed the great spirit and determination by the 2 young lads to volunter to take the penalties.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Killala 1 - 3 Fahy Rovers
    Our great start of the season came to abrupt end last night against a rock solid defence, had a lot of possession but their CD held everything we threw at them. they took the lead, one of their defenders diverted a Hefo free kick into his own net. 1- 1 at HT. They took their 2 goals in the SH on the break. 2 weeks break till we meet Castlebar Celtic b

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    It's gone very quiet here ..........Where's Round Tower gone?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast