Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: new signings?

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

new signings?

Anyone got any new on new signings for the new year ahead?

Or who should be brought in ?

Tomo Morgan would be a great shout and try to hang on to grant, robo, and trever. We need to keep them to have anychance of europe next year.

We could do with a quality centre half who could bring steive along as he is being played out of position but playing very well he is also an option for cnt mid you know!!

Any other ideas lads?

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    new singings??????
    The only interesting answers are those which destroy the questions!

shankilwanderer
    You cant afford to sign any players, but as far i know you could be gettin Barry Ryan, but Thomas Morgan as far as i know is coming back to the Carlisle.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    your dreaming shankil, why would he go from euro glory to seaside relegation team. Don't get me wrong I have a lot of respect for bray and they have had some gr8 young talent over the years but have not been able to develop them, I wonder is gough would be as good now if he stayed warming the bench for bray! if Morgan goes to a small club like bray he needs his head examined. Went to one of brays big games this year, and there were about 30 fans at it... not saying anything against those 30 fans but come on! euro pack attendance club to 30 fans and one annoying bloke on a drum!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    roumers of a few of Rovers top stars wanting a move away so if that happens they will have to replace them. Robinson has signed a new contract recently has'nt he ? Molloy and Grant looking to move.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGHOOP
    euro pack attendance club to 30 fans and one annoying bloke on a drum!!
    Do you Rovers fans ever shut up!!!! Morgo was a class act when he was here a couple of seasons ago and who's to say if we sign a couple of top quality players like morgo that we won't finish 4th like we did a couple of seasons ago. Ahead of rovers mind you... Seaside relegation!!! Yous might be scrapping to stay up yourselves next season. Lets wait and see. It's about time yous are moving to tallaght aswell!!!!
    Harry and Liam, Harry and Liam, Harry and Liam, Harry and Liam.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tarzan1
    Do you Rovers fans ever shut up!!!! Morgo was a class act when he was here a couple of seasons ago and who's to say if we sign a couple of top quality players like morgo that we won't finish 4th like we did a couple of seasons ago. Ahead of rovers mind you... Seaside relegation!!! Yous might be scrapping to stay up yourselves next season. Lets wait and see. It's about time yous are moving to tallaght aswell!!!!
    Thats it Tarzan1 - You tell him ! Younghoop has'nt got a clue
    Tomo played a masssive part in the Bray midfield when we finished 4th

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Lads lads lads, what your talking is PURE crap. I have not said he is a bad player otherwise i would'nt want him at rovers... we have enough bad ones (not naming any names) he is a gr8 player and yes he did very well for bray in the past, but i think he would be mad to take a step backwards, would be better off at a BIG club with big fan base and big history, not there only claim to fame being a team who beat a non leauge team in the final of a cup!!!!
    so read over the posts then give your comments a bit of thought and then maybe then and only then write otherwise you will continue to make a fool of yourselfs. Dont for get i have a lot of respect for bray as a small club.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    New Signings? Remember its Roddy who is doing the signing now. Accordingly the possibilities include Bobby and Jack charlton, Packie Bonner and Malcom McDonald.

shankilwanderer
    Lads lads lads, what your talking is PURE crap. I have not said he is a bad player otherwise i would'nt want him at rovers... we have enough bad ones (not naming any names) he is a gr8 player and yes he did very well for bray in the past, but i think he would be mad to take a step backwards, would be better off at a BIG club with big fan base and big history, not there only claim to fame being a team who beat a non leauge team in the final of a cup!!!!
    so read over the posts then give your comments a bit of thought and then maybe then and only then write otherwise you will continue to make a fool of yourselfs. Dont for get i have a lot of respect for bray as a small club.
    Yes, Bray are a small team compared to the likes of shels and bohs but we have challanged them at the top and we will be doing that again, maybe not this season but soon enough. Small club yes but also one with a stadium.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    shankill change the record please!!!

$iht Ground 10 fans $hit ground 10 fans.......

as a matter of interest did you eva play for the vale, wanderer?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shankilwanderer
    Small club yes but also one with a stadium.

Like it SW. Listen though younghoop. We will see next year who finishes better, us or rovers, then the ranting and raving can start about who's a big club and who's a small club and who's better than who.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    In fairness Young Hoop it's a shocking sign of our current humble status that you're even acknowledging the existence of Bray Wanderers. Bray Wanderers FFS!!!

KOH
    No One Likes Us, We Don't Care

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    sorry WeAre, but I was bored and they were offering some amusement so I just went along for the ride, we both know that bray are not a real club!!
    Just a place for old over the hill players, and players who have not been able to make it in England to go and rott by the sea.....

If you look at the squad you know it makes sense bray boys!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WeAreRovers
    In fairness Young Hoop it's a shocking sign of our current humble status that you're even acknowledging the existence of Bray Wanderers. Bray Wanderers FFS!!!

KOH
    Love it ! A Rovers fan actually having ago at another club, some set of balls on ya mate. Just remember that, we in our history as a football club have never ever once sold our fans short, never ever once failed to pay our players their wages and we have always had a place of our own to call "home" see hear for the meaning of that word - http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Home
    Our fans have never ever tried to start mass brawls/fights either.

Good luck for next season but it's gonna be SO funny when Roddy fcuks things up again really looking forward to it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    sorry WeAre, but I was bored and they were offering some amusement so I just went along for the ride, we both know that bray are not a real club!!
    Just a place for old over the hill players, and players who have not been able to make it in England to go and rott by the sea.....

If you look at the squad you know it makes sense bray boys!
    No worries, you're annoying thre hell out of them. keep up the good work son.

KOH
    No One Likes Us, We Don't Care

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo69
    Just remember that, we in our history as a football club have never ever once sold our fans short, never ever once failed to pay our players their wages and we have always had a place of our own to call "home" see hear for the meaning of that word - http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Home
    Love it!!!! Do they have to book through a travel company every time they are moving grounds. Some great special offers in Budget this week. They are offering baldonnel for 50euro an hour plus rental of the dressing rooms for 25euro an hour. But here is the catch, you pay for 2 hours and get the third hour free!!!!
    Last edited by KR's Post; 24/11/2004 at 4:02 PM.

shankilwanderer
    shankill change the record please!!!

$iht Ground 10 fans $hit ground 10 fans.......

as a matter of interest did you eva play for the vale, wanderer?
    No ground, **** fans. and yeah long time ago.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shankilwanderer
    No ground, **** fans. and yeah long time ago.
    Every good thing i said about rovers i take it away how there yous insult our team Bray or our are fans a couple of months ago rovers were begging us to allow them to use the carlisle grounds all ur good players all want to leave w*nk**

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    175 Posts

Unhappy

Anyone got any new on new signings for the new year ahead?

Or who should be brought in ?

Tomo Morgan would be a great shout and try to hang on to grant, robo, and trever. We need to keep them to have anychance of europe next year.

We could do with a quality centre half who could bring steive along as he is being played out of position but playing very well he is also an option for cnt mid you know!!

Any other ideas lads?

To be honest, most of this season's squad will probably go soon, as most of them are out-of-contract now, (an entire team of players left the club last season), so any new players brought in, will probably come in on free transfers again, 2 weeks before the start of next season, just like this season.

Robbo's already gone, but Trev is staying, so that's a first team of 4 players contracted for next season!! As our finances are one of the worst in the league, how will we get more players?? Roddy's mates??

Home Farm, (aka Dublin City) will tell you how well that solution works.
    NL 1st Division Champions 2006
    NL Premier Division Champions 2010
    NL Premier Division Champions 2011

Keep Tallaght Tidy, Throw your rubbish in the Jodi

Ten Years Not Out