Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Doyler to spoil the Shels party!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question Doyler to spoil the Shels party!

What's the bets Robbie Doyle will score a couple tonight and condemn Shels another league title?? Nobody loves the big stage more than our Robbie and don't you just know he'll have his Bed Head in place for the cameras tonight! Can just imagine his wild celebrations if he hits a last minute winner or the like tonight! Doyler has become a revelation with the Supersaints down Inchicore way since his imminent departure from Bohemians not so long ago and here's to Robbie adding further to that reputation tonight! Robbie Doyle.. Doyle.. Doyle!!
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I think your singing from a different hymn sheet to everybody else Dillo.Nothing other than Robbie's petulance shone through tonight. Its questionable as to whether Robbie can ever progress in the way that people had hoped and judging from tonights performance there's nothing to suggest otherwise. He has many similarities to a certain Mr.Rooney from what I saw earlier. He's a bit on the tempremental side, carrying a bit too much in excess for a footballer and like Rooney, will never be a style icon.

Its another case of too much, too young. Let's hope Robbie gets himself sorted out over the Christmas period and comes back stronger for it. The league needs Robbie firing on all cylinders; without his petty sideshows. It only detracts from the ability he most definitely possesses.
    Mens sana in corpore sano

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Would have to agree with Joesemi. While I was disappointed that Robbie played poorly last night, I was rather disappointed with his appearance. It would appear that he forgot to put his bed head in before the game. His new hairstyle of putting his fringe down does not suit him. Robbie is not the best looking of lads and for this reason it is important that he takes care of his hair. Apart from the fact that Robbie appears somewhat over-weight at the moment, he also seemed badly prepared for last night's game. All I can say to Robbie is: fail to prepare, prepare to fail. In essence, Doyler needs to spend more time grooming before live TV games like last night. Joesemi thinks that Robbie will come back a changed man after Christmas. I agree. If he keeps going the way he is, he will return a lot fatter. I can see the turkey and stuffing, mince pies, and alcohol having a detrimental effect on our Robbie.

On a separate note, am I the only person that was appalled by Robbie Doyle's celebrations when he scored against Bohs at Dalymount last month? Robbie kissed the crest on his shirt and started pointing to the name on the back of his shirt. I felt that this was disrespectful to the Bohs fans in the Jodi Stand. By pointing to his name, was Robbie suggesting that the Bohs fans were illiterate and cant read his name? We may never know the full truth.
    "Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe." Dillo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Disagree with you there JoeSemi. Unlike Fat Boy Rooney, I believe Robbie has the potential to become a style icon. Fat Boy Rooney obviously hasn't and for that reason, as an Evertonian I'm glad to see the back of him! Our Aussie Tim is a different story entirely though ! Disagree with the PM too to an extent. I thought Robbie's long hair (out of bed look if you like!) looked rather well. Perhaps the weather conditions curtailed his use of Bed head or maybe he just wanted to go with the 'The Hard Man' image. As a footballer though, I fear for Robbie's development at St. Pats. Due to the club running into financial turmoil, Ireland's Supersaints have had to start from scratch in recent times and they may prove too small a club for Robbie to kickstart his career at this late stage.
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum