Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Rumours 2015

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    anyone got any news at bohs, who is going, who staying who is comin g in ?

Banned. Children Banned. Grandchildren Banned. 3 Months. Charlie Darwin's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,368 Posts
    OK, cool, but any Limerick fan I've talked to says he's been one of their best players - if not their best player - since he signed. He looked terrific to me when they played Rovers. Not sure what all the irrelevant stuff about League One is about, nobody suggested it was anything above that level.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Darwin View Post
    OK, cool, but any Limerick fan I've talked to says he's been one of their best players - if not their best player - since he signed. He looked terrific to me when they played Rovers. Not sure what all the irrelevant stuff about League One is about, nobody suggested it was anything above that level.

Since he came in he has definitely been in the top 3 or 4 for me.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    i wouldnt say that he was one of limericks better players this season as he didnt play many games.the few i saw him in was dissappointing when i remember how good he looked when he first played for ipswich.he has gone backwards in his form.he has great potential but dont know what has happened to him.its not irrelevant when somebody is trying to voice their opinion in a point of view.a lot of people on this forum try to belittle other peoples opinions when they dont agree with them.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    colin healy wasnt good enough at ipswich and he has found his level with cork in the airtricity league where he has done well.

Banned. Children Banned. Grandchildren Banned. 3 Months. Charlie Darwin's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,368 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delboyderis View Post
    i wouldnt say that he was one of limericks better players this season as he didnt play many games.the few i saw him in was dissappointing when i remember how good he looked when he first played for ipswich.he has gone backwards in his form.he has great potential but dont know what has happened to him.its not irrelevant when somebody is trying to voice their opinion in a point of view.a lot of people on this forum try to belittle other peoples opinions when they dont agree with them.
    What on earth has Ipswich got to do with it? He hasn't played for them for years. I didn't say he was one of the better players this season, I said from the people I've talked to he was one of the better players SINCE HE SIGNED. I shouldn't need to point that out really. I mean, fine, you don't think he's been particularly good. My own limited experience and the experiences of others tells me you're wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts
    Twigg returning to LOI?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    Danny North hinting at some sort of announcement on Thursday. Hopefully it'll be confirmed that we've finally got rid of him.
    Life without Rovers, it makes no sense...it's a heartache...nothing but a fools game. S.R.F.C.

9. Thanks From:

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,081 Posts
    They're both signing for LTFC, front three with Peter Hynes. Worth their weight in gold.
    Upwards to the vanguard where the pressure is too high.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,368 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sligoman View Post
    Danny North hinting at some sort of announcement on Thursday. Hopefully it'll be confirmed that we've finally got rid of him.
    And that we've avoided him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    445 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sligoman View Post
    He's definitely leaving Sligo, he's either Dublin bound or he's going back to England.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts
    its only silly because it doesnt concur with your point of view.
    It's silly because plenty of LOI players have been released by teams like Ipswich, or worse, and done incredibly well later in the LOI. Being let go by Ipswich is no indication that he won't do well in the LOI
    .i can tell you that he wasnt great for limerick fc since he signed as i had seen him play a few times.i had expected him to do better when martin russell signed him
    As you can see, most other Limerick fans disagree with you. I assume they've seen him play too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts
    colin healy wasnt good enough at ipswich and he has found his level with cork in the airtricity league where he has done well.
    Either you're contradicting yourself or you think all LOI players are not 'any good'.

You claimed if Shane was any good Ipswich would have kept him. Ipswich didn't keep Colin Healy, and he's plenty good.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,081 Posts
    The annual Pats/Rovers swingers party appears to be getting underway according to the Indo. Rovers confident of getting Fahey and Fagan but likely to miss out on Browne and Bolger as they're under contract. Pats signing Kilduff, McCabe and Jason McGuinness.
    Upwards to the vanguard where the pressure is too high.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    555 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Longfordian View Post
    The annual Pats/Rovers swingers party appears to be getting underway according to the Indo. Rovers confident of getting Fahey and Fagan but likely to miss out on Browne and Bolger as they're under contract. Pats signing Kilduff, McCabe and Jason McGuinness.
    From a Dundalk perspective, it is great that a very good Pats team is breaking up. However, from a league point of view, it is a terrible shame. They were capable of playing some lovely football and were a joy to watch at times.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts
    Fagan would be a good signing for Rovers, but then that has been said about a few players who've moved in that direction before.

It'll be interesting to see whether Fenlon brings in a few from the UK.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by White Horse View Post
    From a Dundalk perspective, it is great that a very good Pats team is breaking up. However, from a league point of view, it is a terrible shame. They were capable of playing some lovely football and were a joy to watch at times.
    Meh.... Fagan will be a big loss for the way we play. If he stays in the league, i reckon it will be with us.
    We were better last year when Fats wasnt there, but in this league, he is a cut above, but still not overly worried about losing him. Obviously if he went to the shelter, it would be a kick in the stones.
    We have 8 of our starting 11 signed up for next year. the core of the team is still there and i expect Forrester to be added, to make it 9 out 11.

And we'll be in a position to keep 90% of reserve players we want IMO - hopefully that will include McCormack and Chmabers anyway. Bucko will add again, and between himself and Dave Campbell, they have done well on that front, most of the time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    221 Posts
    They're both signing for LTFC, front three with Peter Hynes. Worth their weight in gold.
    That's a LOT of gold

20. Thanks From:

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    They should just face up to the inevitable , merge with Rovers and play out of Tallaght.
    Alternatively just move to Tallaght, and they might just pip Bohs for higher average crowds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,368 Posts
    They'd have no chance of beating Shelbohs' crowds though.

Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast