Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: the sun

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

the sun

if ya get a chance have a look at match report in the sun.....what cr@p, sayin that Longford players and managers are bitter cause shels let them go....digger, dean and dessie and that matthews wants revenge for not gettin the job at shels, fools......

firstly dean won lots up the north and alan did not want to go full time so he wouldn't take the job.

there is very little bout the game and half the report is filled with this rubbish. just another reason not to buy this rag.

oh the report by gary doyle in the mirror is spot on and his description of our display on sat is great......the mirror sponor our club so avoid the sun if u can and purchase a paper that supports our club and actually focuses on the footie and not mad ideas in the reporters head......
    Last edited by max power; 08/11/2004 at 12:58 PM.
    Ignore Max Power, he is no more, the future is Ron Burgundy. I'd love to be Ron Burgundy but they won't let me........

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Have to agree with you there Max. There's only a little bit about the actual match in it. The Mirror has a better report but still has baker revenge crap in it. Indo has no report....
    I buy the Sun everyday for the EL coverage. It's still the best by far.....

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    the mirror pull out on a friday is good, but the baker revenge was seperate from the main report......
    Ignore Max Power, he is no more, the future is Ron Burgundy. I'd love to be Ron Burgundy but they won't let me........

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Downmarket rag Max. Best leavin it to those who might swallow up sum of the c**p they write. I've held a stance on not buying this paper since reading the ins and outs on Hillsborough. Different context, but same old one-sided, thrashy, manipulative journalism.

Don't buy the S*N is my message and rant for the day.
    Mens sana in corpore sano

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Crest?

Being a seasoned pro Max , could you tell me how to put a crest beside your name? Strugglin a bit without sum identity!
    Mens sana in corpore sano

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSemi
    Being a seasoned pro Max , could you tell me how to put a crest beside your name? Strugglin a bit without sum identity!

if u go into tools and edit avatar, pick the one ya want and bob is now ur aunt cause he has issues

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,082 Posts
    Yeah I think Neil O'Riordan has an agenda against Alan Mathews or Longford..He rang Alan up earlier in the season and asked him if he felt his job was in danger, which annoyed Alan naturally so I've a feeling there may be little enough love lost between the two...What sort of crap does he mean "it's puzzling as to why Longford were so up for playing Shels"..They should be up for every game, that's their frickin job. Anyhoo as Max says buy the Mirror
    Upwards to the vanguard where the pressure is too high.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Longfordian
    Yeah I think Neil O'Riordan has an agenda against Alan Mathews or Longford..He rang Alan up earlier in the season and asked him if he felt his job was in danger, which annoyed Alan naturally so I've a feeling there may be little enough love lost between the two...What sort of crap does he mean "it's puzzling as to why Longford were so up for playing Shels"..They should be up for every game, that's their frickin job. Anyhoo as Max says buy the Mirror
    great points there, as he said above look rouund the ground the next time ur in the flansiro and look for a advert paid for by the sun, u'll be lookin for a long time.......the mirror have 2, support those how support us.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Laker
    Baker revenge
    Don't make me laugh some commitment first will do first!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    The S*n i have now stopped buying anyway.... Apparantly they're now proud to be "chav". Enough to make me stop buying the rag.
    'Fascists dress in black and go round telling people what to do, where as priests.....'

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Yea, well Dessie Baker always has an agenda! Who can forget his scumbag like antics after the semi-final win in United Park! Shels were well rid of him! Obviously not a Dessie fan! Maybe he should have been left behind in Malaysia after the World Youth Championships in 1997!!!!

Apprentice
    Tramco, Rathmines 7 sometimes 8 nights a week!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wink

Couldn't agree with ya more maximus! The Sun wouldnt howld a candle to the Longford Leaders tail when it comes to covering the town games. Pity the Leader or the News doesnt have a page 3 doe!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    505 Posts
    Thread title edited. The profanity filters are there for a reason. If it keeps happening, I'm going to start doling out bans and locks left, right and center until it stops.

adam

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    sorry