Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Bray (Home)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts

Bray (Home)

Absolute must win for me no point going out doing what we did against Rovers then not winning this one. Surely be the same team as Rovers too the more they play together the better they will get I reckon. Think if we win this we are safe then tbh we will be 8 points clear of Bray with a a game in hand.

Thoughts?

Just a reminder too that this one is on Thurday.

International Prospect Jofspring's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    402 Posts
    Ya of like to see the same again. Bray will be a bit more defensive id imagine but they've shipped a few beatings recently.

I'll go for 2-0 with 850 in attendance. The fact bray will bring no one and it being a Thursday will keep the crowd down I'd say.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts
    I'd be very surprised if we didn't come out of this with the three points, but at the same time this is a team in transition so nothing is certain.

If Gaffney and Lynch perform like they did last week I'll go for 3-0 or 3-1 to us.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    As already said, nothing less than 3 points is acceptable. The performance against Rovers was excellent, but they've to prove now it was down to the team being excellent and not Rovers being terrible.

Crowd could be poor enough tonight because of the day and most junior teams train on Thursday nights too.

I'll go for 3 0 win.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    402 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpin4 View Post
    As already said, nothing less than 3 points is acceptable. The performance against Rovers was excellent, but they've to prove now it was down to the team being excellent and not Rovers being terrible.

Crowd could be poor enough tonight because of the day and most junior teams train on Thursday nights too.

I'll go for 3 0 win.
    Ya the more I talk to people the lower I expect the crowd to be. Lots of friendlies and training on tonight around the city.

International Prospect NeverFeltBetter's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    586 Posts
    Am listening on 95FM. For some reason they have music playing along with the commentary. Amatuer hour again.
    Author of Never Felt Better (History, Film Reviews).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    Not the prettiest of games these kind never are just about getting the job done. I was never really worried they were gonna get back in to it even at 2-1. How much has Lee J helped Rory though he actually has someone to link him to the rest of the team and has been fantastic the last 2 games finally seeing the best of his pace and power.

Safe now anyway.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    402 Posts
    Ya wasn't the greatest game but can't complain with 4 goals.

The missing link between midfield and Gaffney up top at the moment looks to have been found in Lee Lynch.

A few of the players were a bit more hit and miss last night but at the same time they were always a threat. I didn't think we were as predictable as we have been recently. Thought Robbie Williams had one of his best games for us. The back 4 looked very settled. Prince was a little lost last night which was unusual and Hughes lost the ball a lot more than normal. He has been excellent all season though so I wouldn't criticise him over one match. Turner was good in fits and starts but when it counted did the business. Sent a lovely ball down the line which resulted in Lee Lynchs goal and then unselfishly have Gaffney a tap in when he could have gone for goal himself.

Our bench at least is looking a bit stronger now even with the players out injured.