Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tipp South & District League 2014/15

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipp Top View Post
    The secretary of each club has a copy of the Tsdl rules, also when unsure they are advised to ring the Tsdl to seek clarification. The Tsdl informed the clubs last season at the Agm that all suspensions for the accumulation of bookings must be served in domestic league games ONLY
    You have not answered my question which was quote the rule broken or the page it is on. I want to see it as it appears in the rule book. You state quite clearly on post 54 above '' the rule is as clear as day in the rule book,'' If it 'as clear as day' quote it. I will ask you again, please quote the rule which was broken.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nononsense View Post
    You have not answered my question which was quote the rule broken or the page it is on. I want to see it as it appears in the rule book. You state quite clearly on post 54 above '' the rule is as clear as day in the rule book,'' If it 'as clear as day' quote it. I will ask you again, please quote the rule which was broken.
    Nononsense you have been watching too many courtroom dramas on Netflix, this is foot.ie, nobody has to quote rules or take the minutes of Tsdl meetings or count posts on foot to know which is post 54. If you want to see a rule book I'm sure the secretary's of various clubs would be only delighted to accommodate you. I think it's pretty obvious the technicality ur trying to argue "there is no rule book". Every secretary of tsdl clubs are aware that accumulation of bookings must be served in league games ONLY. How do they know this? Because the Tsdl told them. So if it's not written in stone does that mean the rule suddenly doesn't apply? NO

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Nononsense you have been watching too many courtroom dramas on Netflix, this is foot.ie, nobody has to quote rules or take the minutes of Tsdl meetings or count posts on foot to know which is post 54. If you want to see a rule book I'm sure the secretary's of various clubs would be only delighted to accommodate you. I think it's pretty obvious the technicality ur trying to argue "there is no rule book". Every secretary of tsdl clubs are aware that accumulation of bookings must be served in league games ONLY. How do they know this? Because the Tsdl told them. So if it's not written in stone does that mean the rule suddenly doesn't apply? NO
    If Widerness had played the "suspended" player, I reckon they would lose the three points. That's my honest opinion

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    An accumulation of bookings must be served in domestic league games only. Richie Ryan played against Wilderness Rovers!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    The rule in the past as far as appealing was it was up to the club to appeal , but at last years agm the committee stated a rule change in that if unregistered/suspended player played then the TSDL committee would take action , Saints will be deducted points regardless of whether Wildies appeal or not
    "I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Redman028 View Post
    The rule in the past as far as appealing was it was up to the club to appeal , but at last years agm the committee stated a rule change in that if unregistered/suspended player played then the TSDL committee would take action , Saints will be deducted points regardless of whether Wildies appeal or not
    I think we all know that is the correct information but we also all know that the Tsdl will not take that action

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I think we all know that is the correct information but we also all know that the Tsdl will not take that action
    They have no choice , they have to
    "I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell."

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    For the genuine people who read this forum could I explain the rules regarding a player who accumulates 4 yellow cards. Misleading information has been posted here and some people my tend to believe it as fact.
    Following an accumulation of 4 yellow cards a mandatory one game ban is imposed. Official notification of this ban is sent to the club secretary informing him/her the suspension to be served at the next competitive game. The letter should not nor will it state the suspension must be served in domestic competition only. There is no mention in the rule it must be served in domestic league. The relevant rule is in the F.A.I. rule book under whose jurisdiction the TSDL operates and the TSDL must comply with the F.A.I. rulebook.
    The rules governing suspensions are complex and not straightforward. Different suspensions apply to different situations. If any club or indeed individual is confused by the rules or what was said at the AGM they should seek clarification from their governing body.
    Last edited by nononsense; 07/09/2014 at 12:38 AM.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Is it 4 or 5 yellows to get suspended for one game? We could argue on this all day i think if anything was gonna be done it would of been done by now i just hope the rules are applied the same in potential future cases.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by biglad101 View Post
    Is it 4 or 5 yellows to get suspended for one game? We could argue on this all day i think if anything was gonna be done it would of been done by now i just hope the rules are applied the same in potential future cases.
    Totally agree. Wasn't it a few years ago that Michaels didn't lose home advantage due to bad weather in a crucial Fai tie v Celtic.
    Sadly there seems to be favouritism shown towards some clubs than others.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by biglad101 View Post
    It is 4 yellow cards.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    TSDL AREA
    MUNSTER JUNIOR CUP 2014-15
    Preliminary Round Draw
    Ballyneal FC v Slieveardagh Utd
    Wilderness Rvs v Kilmanahan United
    Clonmel Celtic v St Nicholas FC
    1st Round Draw
    Ballyneal FC or Slieveardagh Utd v Bansha Celtic
    Galbally Utd v St Michael's AFC
    Glengoole United v Donohill & District
    Clonmel Celtic or St Nicholas v Burncourt Celtic
    Vee Rovers FC v Tipperary Town
    Cashel Town FC v Old Bridge FC
    Killenaule Rovers v Rosegreen Rangers
    Two Mile Borris / St Kevin's v Cahir Park AFC
    Wilderness Rvs or Kilmanahan Utd v Suirside FC
    Clonmel Town FC v Kilsheelan Utd
    Moyglass Utd FC v Redmondstown
    Peake Villa FC v Cullen-Lattin FC
    2nd Round Draw
    A Glengoole United or Donohill & District v Clonmel Town FC or Kilsheelan Utd
    B Clonmel Celtic or St Nicholas or Burncourt Celtic v Cashel Town FC or Old Bridge
    C Peake Villa FC or Cullen-Lattin v Ballyneal FC or Slieveardagh Utd or Bansha Celtic
    D Two Mile Borris / St Kevin's or Cahir Park v Killenaule Rovers or Rosegreen Rgs
    E Moyglass Utd FC or Redmondstown v Vee Rovers FC or Tipperary Town
    F Wilderness Rvs or Kilmanahan Utd or Suirside v Galbally Utd or St Michael's
    3rd Round Draw
    F v C
    A v B
    D v E

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Interesting to see if the Tsdl will take any action over a comment made by a member of the Tsdl Kennedy Cup management on a social network site with regards to Cashel Town Fc and the standard of coaching within the clubs schoolboy set up. my understanding is the comment has been reported.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Anything on the Michaels, Wilderness game or has it just been forgotten about. Big games tommorro
    think Michaels will just have enough for Town.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    First things first...what went on on Cooke Park isn't good for the Tsdl. It's the easiest thing in the world to say refs are cheats etc....does anyone ever think for a second that maybe a referee...just like players sometimes...is simply not up to it? First incident, clearly chalkie fouls town player in build up to saints 2nd goal, 2nd incident John Shanahan has to get a straight red card for the saints penalty, 3rd incident clear as day the saints player handles on the line and it's a pen and red card. how all 3 officials miss those is baffling. Result was fair, officials affected both sides. Last point the 2 red cards were correct...no matter how bad a decision you can not use foul language

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    First things first...what went on on Cooke Park isn't good for the Tsdl. It's the easiest thing in the world to say refs are cheats etc....does anyone ever think for a second that maybe a referee...just like players sometimes...is simply not up to it? First incident, clearly chalkie fouls town player in build up to saints 2nd goal, 2nd incident John Shanahan has to get a straight red card for the saints penalty, 3rd incident clear as day the saints player handles on the line and it's a pen and red card. how all 3 officials miss those is baffling. Result was fair, officials affected both sides. Last point the 2 red cards were correct...no matter how bad a decision you can not use foul language
    Town were poor. Michaels didn't have to get out of 2nd gear to win.
    less said about officials the better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by complexman View Post
    Town were poor. Michaels didn't have to get out of 2nd gear to win.
    less said about officials the better
    I don't think the result was unfair but if the ref does his job and awards the penalty and red card it's 2-1 and 11 V 10. However if the ref had done his job previously Shanahan would have been sent off and Town are down to 10. It's one of those days where all 3 officials probably go away and think "I've really had one today". It's junior football, it happens

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    I don't think the result was unfair but if the ref does his job and awards the penalty and red card it's 2-1 and 11 V 10. However if the ref had done his job previously Shanahan would have been sent off and Town are down to 10. It's one of those days where all 3 officials probably go away and think "I've really had one today". It's junior football, it happens
    Agreed

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Anyone know when the draw for the nxt round of the fai junior cup takes place?

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Nice draws for the Tsdl sides in the Fai. Town vs Celtic sunday any thoughts?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast