Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Alan Hunter?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Angry Alan Hunter?

As this is one of the more popular forums for discussing all things football, It would be reasonable to assume that amongst the population and diaspora who frequent this forum, at least a small percentage of the supposed 50,000 (?) members of Alan Hunter's ''Irish Football Supporters Association'' would drop by occasionally.

So in light of the current golden opportunities for self-propaganda that are due to arise for the poison lepreachaun in the wake of GenesisGate, Could any members of Mr Hunter's I.F.S.A. who use this forum please make yourselves known, and perhaps confirm;
    1. The (approximate) size of your organisation's membership, and how one is recruited to join?
    2. Why No-one from your organisation except Mr Hunter is visible to the outside world?
    3. Whether or not Mr Hunter will be representing Me (as I am an Irish fan) on whichever current affairs programme offers him the most airtime?
    4. And if, as expected, he will take the aforementioned opportunity to broadcast to the nation as ''the fans voice'', who does he consult with beforehand, & Who elected him spokesman?

I personally have had just about enough of this gimp's masturbatory oratory, and to be honest, I find his habit of packaging his opinion as The opinion in relation to the Irish team (and all related topics) bloody annoying, not to mention downright insulting.
    Should there be any like-minded souls out there, perhaps this thread could be discreetly & casually mentioned to every bloody media outlet in the free world to help ensure this delusional ingrate has NO access to the soap box he so obviously deeply desires?
    Last edited by Bondvillain; 03/11/2004 at 8:30 PM.
    On the way into the stadium, an elderly San Marino Steward waved us in and said "Tonight, may the best team win"

And they nearly did.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bondvillain
    1. The (approximate) size of your organisation's membership, and how one is recruited to join?
    2. Why No-one from your organisation except Mr Hunter is visible to the outside world?
    3. Whether or not Mr Hunter will be representing Me (as I am an Irish fan) on whichever current affairs programme offers him the most airtime?
    4. And if, as expected, he will take the aforementioned opportunity to broadcast to the nation as ''the fans voice'', who does he consult with beforehand, & Who elected him spokesman?
    1. 2. (Mr Hunter. And his cat.)
    2. The cat is agoraphobic
    3. Does the pope sh*t in the woods? Is a bear a catholic?
    4. The voices in his head.

The ''stop the lunatic'' campaign starts here!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The mans an idiot, anyone who saw Primetime will attest to that. Now where does he get those cardigans....

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Plainly and simply, Hunter's a buffoon. He speaks for no-one but himself. I for one wish Dunphy had taken him up on the primetime challenge and sorted the deluded goon out once and for all.

I.F.S.A. my ars*.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    First heard this amadan on Sky during the timewasting filler of what should have been our game against the Tans in 95. He was speaking by phone and started off brightly by saying that the European Championships should be taken away from the Tans (sounded good to me) and given to Ireland instead. I thought: This is some sort of wind up. His organisation, the IFSA, was totally unheard of as far as I was concerned despite me being heavily involved in the RoISSC at the time. Liked him on Primetime, banging his fists. Is this some sort of Irish TV culture?: Getting some clown on just to f*ck everyone else who's trying to talk rationally. Or was it just that Dummy was present?
    This is the cooooooooooooolest footy forum I've ever seen!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Steviewonder
    1. 2. (Mr Hunter. And his cat.)
    2. The cat is agoraphobic
    3. Does the pope sh*t in the woods? Is a bear a catholic?
    4. The voices in his head.

The ''stop the lunatic'' campaign starts here!
    I hear the cat got kicked out because he made a joke about the Norn Iron team after he finsihed his bowl of whiskers

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    in fairness to Mr hunter he is responsible for one of those great tv moments...on primetime when he clenched his fist and punched his hand saying to dunphy that htere are a lot of guys who would just love to be this close to dunphy..hilarious stuff..this was just after his call for a referendum on the keane affair..

I love his cardigans as well.....he must be getting them on ebay
    Bring back the plank

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Has his group got a website, how do you join AH supporters group. Or does it even exist?
    Anyone got any info on how to contact this man

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eirenua
    Has his group got a website, how do you join AH supporters group. Or does it even exist?
    Oh it exists alright...but only in Alan Hunter's head.

Capped Player
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Thumbs down

Hunter hasn't been heard of for ages so why remind us of him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pete

Because like all good horror stories, he reappears when you least expect him to...... Like this.....
    On the way into the stadium, an elderly San Marino Steward waved us in and said "Tonight, may the best team win"

And they nearly did.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias
    in fairness to Mr hunter he is responsible for one of those great tv moments...on primetime when he clenched his fist and punched his hand saying to dunphy that htere are a lot of guys who would just love to be this close to dunphy..hilarious stuff..this was just after his call for a referendum on the keane affair..

I love his cardigans as well.....he must be getting them on ebay
    I for one think we should all join his association and wear like cardigans, shall we have a referendum on it?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by petef
    I for one think we should all join his association and wear like cardigans, shall we have a referendum on it?
    I propose Val Doonican as honorary secretary and the Clancy brothers for the board of management

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by petef
    absolutry. i cant tpwe proppery becaus i hurt mmmy hamds banngig them asimst the dessk in amger at thi post! ggrrrrr! angry!

More cardigans! less coherence! Come one come all to the I.F.S.A.C.W.
    (Irish Football Supporters Association of Cardigan Wearers.. or maybe Im Full of Shit and A Complete Waster?)

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Who's going to be the first wiseguy to sign up to foot.ie with the username of 'Alan Hunter'? It's got to be done.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eirenua
    No, that's the beauty of the whole thing. Hunter rocks! he has punked us all
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Nationalism is an infantile disease, the measles of mankind

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pete

A little birdie with connections in the Broadcast industry says that a certain ''prominent member'' of the ''largest supporters association'' in Ireland has been badgering a Dublin based rugby/current affairs pundit's radio research staff to offer his opinions.... to no avail... Foolish aspirations floored by a decent Right Hook? if true, perhaps the words getting around....