Yes that's right you native Irish can have the privilege of enjoying the fine play Of Penn State and the world renown Central Florida University Rattlers (?) as they kick off the 2014 season at Croke Park. Penn State is under NCAA sanction for letting assistant coach Jerry Sandusky molest children for 30 years and Central Florida will bring thier high powered and sometimes unintentionally hilarious spread offense to the famed Dublin locale. Not sure what conference they are in.
I will definitely be coming for this so please buy me a beer and a tuppence of roasted beef.
http://www.pennlive.com/pennstatefoo...7/post_26.html

Tickets are expecting to go fast so book now.
Here's Traps take via Twitter: "Me lika dis, da College footy. Dis no real footy, is States footy version. Me go dis, da game in Corker. Me like da Penn State but no good da Sandusky. No good. Touchdown. Me vacation in da Florida one time, da Disney. Many hots, eats da Churro, ten ninety five. Rip off da Trap, da Mickey Mouse Churro. Me wish Wes Hoolihan play hard all time like a da QB da Penn State... Me wish da McGeady look for dis, the game at Corkey and learn how tackle good."