Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LOI series 20 & 17 - Premier and First division fixtures.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    305 Posts

LOI series 20 & 17 - Premier and First division fixtures.

All ko's 7.45 unless stated.

Friday

Premier

DundalkFC V BohemianFC

Shamrock Rovers V Derry City 8pm *Live on Setanta sports.

Shelbourne V Cork City 8pm

First

Athlone Town V Cobh Ramblers

Finn Harps V Longford Town 8pm

Salthill Devon V Wexford Youths

Waterford United V Mervue United

-----------------------------------------------------

Sunday

Premier

Sligo Rovers V Saint Patricks Ath. 3pm

UCD V Drogheda United 3pm

------------------------------------------------------

OddsChecker best odds betting -

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/...premier-league

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/...first-division

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,284 Posts
    Rovers take the lead with what was a really sweet volley from just outside the box. Doherty had little chance of stopping it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,284 Posts
    1-1 in Tallaght. Derry equalise through a Rafter penalty.

Good start to the second half by Derry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,284 Posts
    Crikey; O'Connor scores another belter to put Rovers back in the lead after cutting in from the right and shooting into the far corner with his left. 2-1.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts
    Dundalk winning 3-0, Heary sent off. Shels closing in!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts
    Phew! It is gettin very tight top and bottom.

Banned. Children Banned. Grandchildren Banned. 3 Months. Charlie Darwin's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,368 Posts
    Well that was ropey as ****. Once again Rovers dominate a game at home yet spend the last 20 minutes defending for their lives. I was sure they were going to pay for that one-on-one miss near the end. Derry didn't come to play - created nothing in the first half and only really threatened for those 4 minutes in the second half, and even that flattered them. McNamee looks a beaut of a player though, once he's told not to tackle anyone ever. On the plus side, Zayed was class even if he looks a little off the pace, offers something different to what we've had so far. Finn is just a star, he was taking the **** for the last half hour, including that awful miss.

International Prospect Ezeikial's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    663 Posts
    The madcap Oriel PA announcer, Mickey Duffy, played a well known Queen number again tonight. Apologies to any Pats fans who may be offended.

10. Thanks From:

Banned. Children Banned. Grandchildren Banned. 3 Months. Charlie Darwin's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,368 Posts
    Fat bottomed girls? I know Bohs are going through a rough patch, but you stay classy Dundalk...

12. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezeikial View Post
    The madcap Oriel PA announcer, Mickey Duffy, played a well known Queen number again tonight. Apologies to any Pats fans who may be offended.
    personally I would prefer "another bites the dust"
    Long Live King Kenny

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Darwin View Post
    Well that was ropey as ****. Once again Rovers dominate a game at home yet spend the last 20 minutes defending for their lives. I was sure they were going to pay for that one-on-one miss near the end. Derry didn't come to play - created nothing in the first half and only really threatened for those 4 minutes in the second half, and even that flattered them. McNamee looks a beaut of a player though, once he's told not to tackle anyone ever. On the plus side, Zayed was class even if he looks a little off the pace, offers something different to what we've had so far. Finn is just a star, he was taking the **** for the last half hour, including that awful miss.
    The booking of Barry Molloy made the difference with respect to Finn. He had spent the last three visits to Tallaght kicking Finn's ankles and was doing it again tonight in the first half and once he was booked and Rovers were in the lead, Finn had the freedom of the pitch instead of being shackled by him.
    The Model Club

Tell all the Bohs you know
    that we've gone and won two-in-a-row
    and it's not gonna be three
    and it's not gonna be four
    it's more likely to be 5-1.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,368 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dfx- View Post
    The booking of Barry Molloy made the difference with respect to Finn. He had spent the last three visits to Tallaght kicking Finn's ankles and was doing it again tonight in the first half and once he was booked and Rovers were in the lead, Finn had the freedom of the pitch instead of being shackled by him.
    True actually. Funnily enough he wasn't even booked for the tackle, he was booked for screaming at the ref after.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    305 Posts
    Fair and honest Dundalk V Bohs match report on BohemianFc.com

http://bohemianfc.com/?cat=5

The reporter is a big Callaghan fan i reckon !!

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bullit View Post
    Fair and honest Dundalk V Bohs match report on BohemianFc.com

http://bohemianfc.com/?cat=5

The reporter is a big Callaghan fan i reckon !!
    I am brazilian, from the land where impatience with managers is the rule (is quite common to see a team use 4 or more managers in a season there) but I have to say this. I lived in Phibsborough so Bohemians were the team I most watched in the last two seasons, and Aaron Callaghan is an useless manager, worse than any boy who plays Football Manager (me included). His substitutions are random, he seems to decide his starting line ups by flipping a coin, he has no control over the squad or even himself (hence his last sent-offs), is bad at motivating, bad at tactics, he let every single man who could kick a ball leave Bohemians last season and hired the current intake of losers. I've watched about half of the home games from Bohs in the last two seasons and I believe there's no chance of avoiding relegation with this guy under command. The only thing preventing this lad from being dismissed must be the release fee, because no one with more than two brain cells has any faith in his managing ability anymore.
    Last edited by luiz; 13/07/2013 at 4:01 AM. Reason: spelling errors (as usual)

18. Thanks From:

International Prospect bennocelt's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by luiz View Post
    I am brazilian, from the land where impatience with managers is the rule (is quite common to see a team use 4 or more managers in a season there) but I have to say this. I lived in Phibsborough so Bohemians were the team I most watched in the last two seasons, and Aaron Callaghan is an useless manager, worse than any boy who plays Football Manager (me included). His substitutions are random, he seems to decide his starting line ups by flipping a coin, he has no control over the squad or even himself (hence his last sent-offs), is bad at motivating, bad at tactics, he let every single man who could kick a ball leave Bohemians last season and hired the current intake of losers. I've watched about half of the home games from Bohs in the last two seasons and I believe there's no chance of avoiding relegation with this guy under command. The only thing preventing this lad from being dismissed must be the release fee, because no one with more than two brain cells has any faith in his managing ability anymore.
    Exactly, I am surprised they have stayed with him for so long - ie more than one season - If UCD, Sjhelbourne and Bray are doing better that should be a worry for Bohs fans surely.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Have to say that Shams v Derry game was super viewing.
    Excellent football and a few goals.
    Shams are really starting to get it together now.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by luiz View Post
    Good analysis Luiz, I am pleased to advise that your application for the post of Bohemian FC Manager has been successful.

22. Thanks From:

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Bohs were shocking last night, we weren't great ourselves but we took our chances when they came our way. All 3 goals were errors at the back by Bohs. Delaney is a real liability for them. We were so comfortable from start to finish and passed the ball about well without ever really creating clear cut chances. Based on last night I would fear for Bohs this season, esp with Johnny McDonnell revitalising Shels atm. Only thing I can see saving them atm is UCD's loss of David McMillan.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    You can count us out of a title race, we don't have the fight for it. We're going for a European place.

My money is on Shams for the league.
    Life without Rovers, it makes no sense...it's a heartache...nothing but a fools game. S.R.F.C.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast