Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Kildare Game

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Kildare Game

Well, fairly big game for us against Bray on Wednesday. What do ye think? Predictions?

I dont know really, we did well in the 2nd half against Dundalk so i hope we can get something out of the game. As long as we dont lose, but im not that confident. 2-1 Bray but I pray that im wrong!
    county til i die

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    My,my you have great confidence in your team. we dominated the game against kilkenny last saturday but only scored once. we must put our chances away against kildare or no doubt they will make us pay. a draw would suit me but i want the win as it would virtually throw county out of the race for promotion and keep us in touch with the title aswell going to ballyboffey. i like your prediction and thats going to be mine aswell. are there many from kildare going to the game????
    Harry and Liam, Harry and Liam, Harry and Liam, Harry and Liam.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Bray are just one of our bogey teams, hence the lack of confidence! I couldnt tell you how many are heading down to the game but as far as I know there isnt a supporters club bus going down so there might not be the biggest Kildare crowd there but il be there thats for sure, probably be blind drumk but il be there!
    county til i die

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tammy
    Bray are just one of our bogey teams, hence the lack of confidence! I couldnt tell you how many are heading down to the game but as far as I know there isnt a supporters club bus going down so there might not be the biggest Kildare crowd there but il be there thats for sure, probably be blind drumk but il be there!
    Very surprised to hear there is no supporters bus going, especially seeing that it's such a big game ! a win would virtually ensure Bray, UCD and Harps of promotion but if Kildare take all 3 points it's wide open for the 3rd spot.

I'm going to stick with my not making a prediction when someone asks, it's worked out well in the last 3 games

We played probably our best football of the season against Kildare back in the summer when we beat you 2 nil at station road, we really need to start playing like that again if we want to win the league, 7 Games left, not much time left to start, Vs. County would be perfect form to take into Athlone at home and then Harps away, i'd be very happy with 7 points from the 3 games - Delighted with 9 points !

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Bray played well against Kilkenny, although we only scored once. We need to be netting more and taking our chances! Kevin Grogan is out again with hamstring. Foxy is back in action with a great goal aganst kilkenny but hoping for the win against Kildare...
    Feed the fox and he will score