Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Shamrock Rovers (A) 14-06-13

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Shamrock Rovers (A) 14-06-13

Not expecting much going in to this. The Pats performance was pretty poor and we really haven't played well in a while.
    Loads of rumours of players leaving, mainly Curran, Williams and Brown so I don't know if that would affect the team... although, I also heard Brown quit this week after training and has left so won't be in the squad tomorrow. Rumours are what they are...

I'm expecting Rovers to boss it and comfortably beat us, but I'd like us to make it tough for them. Hopefully Axel's pace will cause them trouble and we can nick a goal.

Predictions?
    Last edited by kingpin4; 13/06/2013 at 11:42 PM.

Banned. Children Banned. Grandchildren Banned. 3 Months. Charlie Darwin's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,368 Posts
    What's the story with Brown?

I'd expect Rovers to boss the game but Cork, UCD and other teams will tell you that doesn't mean we'll pose any real threat on your goal. Pace will cause us trouble as it always does so I wouldn't be so pessimistic.

International Prospect CraftyToePoke's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    879 Posts
    I'm not hopeful either. A draw would be a fine result. The seeming lack of an attempt on goal last week will hopefully be rectified at least. You never know, but hard to see anything other than a home win in this.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Darwin View Post
    What's the story with Brown?
    Supposedly, and again it's a rumour, he just had enough, told them he was going, and left.
    He's no great loss anyway because he seemed to only be decent in 30 minute spells... But there's no cover for centre half now.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    There's some mentalness going on over on the Limerick FC Official Supporters Club Facebook page. It's about flares and what not. Bit entertaining

To the game, I'm just thankful the score stayed as it was. O'Callaghan and Gamble didn't even get a run out, no Curran.
    Created a couple of half chances, but that's it. Fair play to the fans who travelled too, it was miserable.

The window has come at the right time for us. Looking forward to seeing who he brings in and who he lets go.

One last thing on the sending off, it was a stupid thing to do, but I'll have to see it again on MNS to see if it looked deliberate or not. Judge is really not helping himself though.

International Prospect Jofspring's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    402 Posts
    It looked like judge threw the boot in alright. My first reaction was red but there again we'll see on mns.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpin4 View Post
    There's some mentalness going on over on the Limerick FC Official Supporters Club Facebook page. It's about flares and what not. Bit entertaining

To the game, I'm just thankful the score stayed as it was. O'Callaghan and Gamble didn't even get a run out, no Curran.
    Created a couple of half chances, but that's it. Fair play to the fans who travelled too, it was miserable.

The window has come at the right time for us. Looking forward to seeing who he brings in and who he lets go.

One last thing on the sending off, it was a stupid thing to do, but I'll have to see it again on MNS to see if it looked deliberate or not. Judge is really not helping himself though.

Wont ever be again id imagine.

We have had about 4 shots on target in the last 4 games put together its shocking how poor we are going forward. Need a physical presence we are bullied in midfield and up top far too easily.