Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Waterford UNITED are NOT about to be wound up!

International Prospect Ezeikial's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    663 Posts
    It seems to me that this thread has already run its course with yet more daft and hypocritical statements.

In my book what you posted about breaking limbs and directors / delegates looking for fights are allegations (and probably defamatory ones at that) unless some type of substantiation can be provided. We have been round this before on this thread - and you are the one who has primarily made these unsupported allegations. It is time to move on

2. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    That is funny alright. Maybe ask these MC people again because it would seem that the club's fans are not being told what actually happened.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bullit View Post
    Anyway........ Madblaa,your club have not yet appointed a manager ,tell us all here what the delay is all about?
    There's a management committee in place, with u19 manager, player or two and a local.coach, can't say much more than that now, but I'm hoping it's long term.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lilywhites View Post
    That is funny alright. Maybe ask these MC people again because it would seem that the club's fans are not being told what actually happened.
    Finding out what I can now, and I can't repeat some of it for legal reasons, but something is in the works. Doubt there's many clubs would share everything with their fans.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    555 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by madblaa View Post

Spudilica "The play off was annoying with their behaviour"???? We didn't attack the home crowd or break anyone's foot. Waterford United fans are always impeccably behaved at all away matches and I have to commend their resolve when your schooligans came over looking for a fight, while your delegates looked on and laughed, then looked for a fight themselves on the way out. But yea always had that problem up there.
    Lay off casting slurs on fans of other teams. Deal with your own problems. Really have had enough of whining Waterford at this stage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Finding out what I can now, and I can't repeat some of it for legal reasons, but something is in the works. Doubt there's many clubs would share everything with their fans.
    Well you went from saying that the MC told you that they sat in a court to hear an appeal and now you admit that there was no appeal! You changed your story within a few minutes. It doesn't give you much credibility.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    305 Posts
    Russels toys are out of the pram...........AGAIN !
    /Thread/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Russels toys are out of the pram...........AGAIN !
    /Thread/
    Not at all,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Well you went from saying that the MC told you that they sat in a court to hear an appeal and now you admit that there was no appeal! You changed your story within a few minutes. It doesn't give you much credibility.
    I only got new info now, I was wrong, they used the time allowed to consider an appeal, which is a good while apparently, then decided against it, high court costs would be astronomical. Oh well. That time they sat in court was to let the court know there wouldn't be an appeal, I was of the understanding it was the appeal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    305 Posts
    Do you reckon that the failure of the WUFC board delaying appointing a new manager may have something to do with the finances at WUFC?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Do you reckon that the failure of the WUFC board delaying appointing a new manager may have something to do with the finances at WUFC?
    Quite frankly, no. In my opinion, the coach I spoke of is by far and away the best man to take over, and I do think he'll take over fully when he can.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    I only got new info now, I was wrong, they used the time allowed to consider an appeal, which is a good while apparently, then decided against it, high court costs would be astronomical. Oh well. That time they sat in court was to let the court know there wouldn't be an appeal, I was of the understanding it was the appeal.
    That's a laugh! Something stinks in Waterford and unfortunately the fans are the ones that will suffer. It's very sad as, following the mess in Galway, losing a club the size of Waterford would be another disaster for the league.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    305 Posts
    Quite frankly, no. In my opinion, the coach I spoke of is by far and away the best man to take over, and I do think he'll take over fully when he can.
    i.e
    No one in their right mind would go near it !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    That's a laugh! Something stinks in Waterford and unfortunately the fans are the ones that will suffer. It's very sad as, following the mess in Galway, losing a club the size of Waterford would be another disaster for the league.
    I really don't think it will go that way, that man who won in court certainly doesn't want to see the Blues go under, he might of had his problem with the board, but I don't think he'd let the fans suffer like that, he is a LOI man out and out and when I was friendly with him before all this, he was a very reasonable man, and I always had time for him.

I think something will be worked out soon, the Man Utd money might help the situation, hoping to have another biggish friendly soon, which will help more.

We'll be grand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    i.e
    No one in their right mind would go near it !
    They've had 12 applications, some surprisingly very well known, but I'd want a Waterford man in, someone who knows local football and has the experience and the passion and loves Waterford United, that coach ticks all those boxes for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    305 Posts

I think something will be worked out soon, the Man Utd money might help the situation, hoping to have another biggish friendly soon, which will help more.

We'll be grand
    Tell us how and to whom this Manyou money will go too,cos FA if any ata ll will be going to the club.
    Get fcuking honest Russssseeeelllllllllll .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12