Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Commitment to Excellence?????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    644 Posts

Commitment to Excellence?????

Lads i dont know about ye but i was absolutely disgusted with that second half "performance" today, I dont mind players giving their all and coming off second best but certain people on that pitch today looked like they couldn't give a toss and were an absolute disgrace to the jersey I only hope the rumours I've been hearing are the beginning of a brighter future because at the moment quite frankly its depressing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Have to Agree. I was sickened by our team in the second half. We showed no spirit and there was absolutely no leadership shown by anyone. When we went a goal down it's like we switched off and decided that "Were beaten again". I agree We all know we have not got a very able team this year but if lads tried and gave their all you wouldnt mind so much. I could not believe the way the 2nd half went and to see lads smiling after that performance was shocking. I agree with you Lim some of our lads simply dont care. Frankie was at least trying and as Damo says if we had ten more of him we would at least give teams a game.

Frankly at the moment some of these guys are not fit nor care about the Limerick Jersey and the close season cannot come soon enough so we can start fropm scratch next year.

btw This was the second game in which not one Limerick Player wound down on the pitch afterwards

JohnD
    "How Can you lie there and think of England when you don't even know who's in the team"-- B.Bragg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    644 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD

Frankly at the moment some of these guys are not fit nor care about the Limerick Jersey and the close season cannot come soon enough so we can start fropm scratch next year.

JohnD
    And so say all off us when i think of this time last year when we were in the middle of a 13 game unbeaten run Hopefully someone comes in with a few quid in the close season so we can get a good squad together and KEEP IT TOGETHER