Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Belfast

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I'd recommend the guided bus tour from Castle Junction. You see the muriels as well as imposing architecture and all that boring ballix
    They're red, they're black
    The hatchetmen are back.

We'll support you evermore
    Though you never score...

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Ritchie
    I think i remeber the place -it was jammed full of children in make up ...and I mean children ...underage doesn't describe it. The misfortunes ...while all the girlies had sauntered in (as they always do) many of their fellahs were stuck outside trying to look hard yet passive before attempting to walk past the bouncers without drawing too much attention to the fact that they were about 12 or 13. oh them were days...

How's it goin' JohnB btw. This is the artist hitherto known as Wee Mex over on my norn cousins site.
    Alright mex? Didn't know that was you mate. I have a feeling the establishment you were in was Manhattans. Benedicts is usually full of people who should know better, divorcees and that. Manhattans is full of sixth formers and first year Queen's students and, has a glass front. Apparently, if you stand in the queue outside, you can see up their skirts as they walk up the stairs to the club . Not that I've ever noticed myself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnB
    Alright mex? Didn't know that was you mate. I have a feeling the establishment you were in was Manhattans. Benedicts is usually full of people who should know better, divorcees and that. Manhattans is full of sixth formers and first year Queen's students and, has a glass front. Apparently, if you stand in the queue outside, you can see up their skirts as they walk up the stairs to the club . Not that I've ever noticed myself.
    Ah right you are indeed -the glass front stands out -though i'm not in the habit of staring up wee girls dresses ...all things in their time I say . I'm guessing then that benedicts is probably the place i referred to earlier that had people queing outside it in a torrent during xmas week. I don't get that carry on at all so I don't.
    " I wish to God that someone would be able to block out the voices in my head for five minutes, the voices that scream, over and over again: "Why do they come to me to die?"

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    anybody like to recommend some accommodation (not dirt cheap but reasonably priced)?
    "I don’t want to tempt fate, but Thierry Henry is not having one of his best nights." - RTE co-commentator Jim Beglin, minutes before TH struck the stunning winner.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12