Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Support the Lads!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Support the Lads!

Hi all:

All this takeover talk is grand but we still need to finish 3rd last to avoid Re-election this season. We are running out of matches fast and have to start winning soon. There IS positive stuff going on in the background,take my word for that, but it may take a while to be realised so lets concentrate on getting behind the lads from here to the end of the Season or else we may have no need for a new owner.

Lets start in Galway this Fri night 7.30pm kickoff. Lets all try to make a big effort for this one and the next home game v Harps on Sat week 2.30pm. I can't help but notice we are severly lacking in numbers the last few matches and now is the time to back your club all the way. It's easy being a Supporter in good times but it's at times like these that the Lads need backing.

Granted they haven't helped their own cause in some matches but leave that to one side and lets push on till end of year.

The Supporters Club have All types of Mercandise: Home and Away Shirts, Training Tops of all types, Bags and Shower Jackets for sale on Matchday or at any other time. Contact Myself or Gael353 for details.

We have just received a Larger order of Metal Badges, which look grand, and we have these for sale as well.

Anyone looking for a lift on Fri Contact me and lets get the numbers up there.

All the best

JohnD
    "How Can you lie there and think of England when you don't even know who's in the team"-- B.Bragg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Best of luck with the rest of the season lads ! hopefully you will start to pick up points, this friday would be a nice place to start but next saturday would be even nicer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    We'll do what we can for ye Roo...