Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Cork AUL rubbish.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Cork AUL rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by backpass View Post
    micky is developing a fine team there and with killumney getting stronger and pearse going great the aul premier has 3 fine up and coming teams there.
    Developing?you'd swear they had a youth set up or under19 team where players were been nurtured. Coachford and Killumney both have fine teams but lets see when the jobs and 50 euro notes dry up how many of them are still there.i can name 1 player on each team who are only there for the cash and have told me personally!.At least Pearse's whole team are there for their gaffer and each other.
    Will be interesting too see if rumours are true that he's stepping down at the end of season how many players stay there as alot of them have MSL abitions.Going too MSL from AUL certainly doesn't make players better over night but no one can argue that the MSL is far superior then the AUL facilities wise and structure wise hence over time players improve much more in MSL teams then they would in AUL teams.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Igot2words4ya View Post
    Developing?you'd swear they had a youth set up or under19 team where players were been nurtured. Coachford and Killumney both have fine teams but lets see when the jobs and 50 euro notes dry up how many of them are still there.i can name 1 player on each team who are only there for the cash and have told me personally!.At least Pearse's whole team are there for their gaffer and each other.
    Will be interesting too see if rumours are true that he's stepping down at the end of season how many players stay there as alot of them have MSL abitions.Going too MSL from AUL certainly doesn't make players better over night but no one can argue that the MSL is far superior then the AUL facilities wise and structure wise hence over time players improve much more in MSL teams then they would in AUL teams.
    my lads play the game for medals and all that team would go through all wall for mick 50s in football dried up about 5 years ago lad thats not true .msl this and that you mean the avondale show look theres prems and aoh cups to be won not to mention fai cup runs .pearse i like and im not falling for they dont have a chance its now a big 3 prem you can see in their results they play for the managers all 3 teams do .killumney mossi won for eion.coachford top of prem for mick.pearse great cup runs.pearse gaffer is young and doing a super job playing great football.the msl facilities your on about most of them are built in bad places .
    Last edited by 1fortheTeam; 17/02/2013 at 5:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    you might be wrong there kid kilumney started 2 16 year olds v balla few weeks ago from under 18 team and coachford have a b team and some under age teams some of the players in cork schoolboy set up i could be wrong.
    Last edited by 1fortheTeam; 17/02/2013 at 9:37 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Igot2words4ya who are these two players that told ya 'personally' that they are only with coachford and Killumney for the cash?? And if you don't want to post it on here private mail it to me please because I'm 100% sure it a load of made up rubbish!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by our_ball_ref View Post
    Igot2words4ya who are these two players that told ya 'personally' that they are only with coachford and Killumney for the cash?? And if you don't want to post it on here private mail it to me please because I'm 100% sure it a load of made up rubbish!!
    wouldnt be fair to post that and word of mouth way off the mark .

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    It's not fair to be posting rubbish made up lies either

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1fortheTeam View Post
    wouldnt be fair to post that and word of mouth way off the mark .
    Just another day at the office for the Pike,it's an awful pity that no one from the rebel county can get their hands on a MJ or FAI ,teams from the Treaty just keep sending them packing and always will,great credit due to the Pike for sending down their second string,it's nice to be nice,off into my helicopter and off racing for the day,maybe talk again next year if some of ye are lucky enough to get to the latter stages again,doubt it though,cheerio,oh by the way any of ye looking to make a few shillings get on St Michaels today @6/5.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by our_ball_ref View Post
    It's not fair to be posting rubbish made up lies either
    It's not rubbish and I mailed you the names I wouldn't post on a open forum tho as the lads know they could get in trouble...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by faceoff View Post
    Just another day at the office for the Pike,it's an awful pity that no one from the rebel county can get their hands on a MJ or FAI ,teams from the Treaty just keep sending them packing and always will,great credit due to the Pike for sending down their second string,it's nice to /5.
    The best players and teams in cork aim for the intermediate cup!
    Stop playin junior ,step up senior and have a cut off that!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    The best players and teams in cork aim for the intermediate cup!
    Stop playin junior ,step up senior and have a cut off that!
    They're blue in the face of beaten them intermediate/senior teams,Avondale Middleton st Mary's and the like,just ask Fairview.

FORMERLY: Donnie Darko
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Isn't it ironic that tricksey gets banned but almost straight away this clown comes on spouting the same tripe as him. Why don't you just come on and call yourself Pearse or something. Its that obvious. You have to cheek to come on and say players are getting paid but then wont say who. Killumneys under 18's are top of the league in their first season after been developed. Not bad for a pub side. Tell me how pearse's underage is looking? Coachford have a fantastic set up with teams all the way through the ages. Players from schoolboys on Cork development panels so I would reckon they will do alright if Mick decides to leave. I can state for a fact that no player in Killumney is getting paid. I would imagine that we actually in fact do all play for the manager as most of us are friends off the pitch. So less of the ****. Isn't there a thread for payment of players as well?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by faceoff View Post
    They're blue in the face of beaten them intermediate/senior teams,Avondale Middleton st Mary's and the like,just ask Fairview.
    your gas facelift couple of dubs will have a say big clubs up there waiting you lol .