Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Pats relationship with certain players

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Pats relationship with certain players

Looking at the state of things at the moment and Dolans relationship with certain players, most of our players that have gotten injured just aren't being integrated back into the team.
    You'd say something if we were flying and had a consistant first 11 but we are crapola at the moment.

The Hoggie situation is the most baffling of all. He is now fully fit and raring to go but is being snubbed by Dolan who has allegedly told him he isn't fit enough.
    Recently at the training camp in Limerick fitness assessments were done on all the players and Hoggie came 2nd behind Benno in the whole squad. So what is Dolans problem with him?
    Stephen O'Flynn has to be fully fit also by now and considering our current players couldn't score in Sidetrax with a tonne of Bacardi Breezers then surely he is worth a run.
    On the other side of the coin, John O'Flynn was 3rd in those fitness assessments, so surely the boys problems in front of goal aren't fitness related. He is either watching himself for a move or its psychological, either way we are not getting our moneys worth out of him.
    Yet Dolan thinks the sun shines out of his arse.

I definitely think the Fans Forum would be worth a shot, Dolan Lennox and George and maybe Spillage and all of us in a Q&A session.
    I certainly have a few questions i'd like to put to Pat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by razor
    I definitely think the Fans Forum would be worth a shot, Dolan Lennox and George and maybe Spillage and all of us in a Q&A session.
    Yeah ... i agree but the thing is .... we cant just have them line up in front of a firing squad. They wont answer questions on individual players for a start i'd say. It would have to be chaired properly and probably pre posted questions or something like that. You cant have people going in for a pound of flesh, Spillage wouldn't make it out alive !!
    The SFAI are the governing body for grassroots football in Ireland, not the FAI. Its success or the lack of is all down to them.

thecorner
    Quote Originally Posted by A face
    Spillage wouldn't make it out alive !!
    sounds like a plan

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thecorner
    sounds like a plan
    Fcuk it Corner, I am getting worried. That is 2 posts by you today that I liked.
    Injustice anywhere threatens justice everywhere - Martin Luther King Jnr.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by razor
    We wouldn't need a fans forum if we were told what was going on on a regular basis.