Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Man from Del Monte is pulling every string

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Man from Del Monte is pulling every string

n Football Association of Ireland at a Special Meeting of the National Council today elected, unopposed, Michael Cody as Honorary Secretary of the Association.

Mr. Cody was proposed by the Munster Football Association and seconded by Monaghan United Football Club.

Michael Cody played for the famous Glasheen Schoolboys Club in Cork and Cobh Ramblers F.C.

He has represented Cobh Ramblers on the Council of the Football Association of Ireland since the Club became members of the eircom League in 1985

A member of the Board of Management of the Association for the past 10 years, Mr. Cody is currently Chairman of the Legal and Corporate Affairs Standing Committee.

He has extensive experience in the insurance business and is a former General Manager of FBD Insurance Ltd.

In welcoming Mr. Cody as Honorary Secretary, Football Association of Ireland President, Milo Corcoran, said “I look forward to working with Michael as Honorary Secretary. He has made a huge contribution to the Association at Council and Board level as well as in his role as Chairman of the Legal and Corporate Affairs Committee.

Football Association of Ireland Chief Executive Officer, Fran Rooney, said, “Michael Cody brings with him vast experience as a player, Board Member, Council Member and businessman which will be invaluable as the Association captures the opportunities that present themselves now and in the coming years.”

Michael Cody said “I am delighted to accept the position of Honorary Secretary of the Football Association of Ireland which I see as a great challenge. I look forward to working with my colleagues on the Board and the Council and in the interests of everyone involved in the game of football at all levels.”

ow the last link for all his puppets to do his Dirty Work.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    I'm sorry for seeming stupid, but who is he & whats the significance?