Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

FAI Junior Cup rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibs7772 View Post
    Mungret 1-3 Shannon Hibs
    What was the hibs team?? Also any truth the manager wasn't at your match yesterday

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by old git View Post
    thats a shock a local junior manager missing for his teams game c'mon now it does happen now and again and thats why you would have 2-3 lads involved in running team, and the manager has already missed 2 games they won in fai / Munster junior not so long ago
    So out of what say 12-13 games hibs have had this year there manager has missed 3.. IMO that's shocking.. I heard he was jogging around Shannon while his team were getting beat.. Why do it if your only 75% committed ..surely after both clubs joined together they would have a manager that would be available at least 95% of the time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtfree View Post
    So out of what say 12-13 games hibs have had this year there manager has missed 3.. IMO that's shocking.. I heard he was jogging around Shannon while his team were getting beat.. Why do it if your only 75% committed ..surely after both clubs joined together they would have a manager that would be available at least 95% of the time
    Jogging around Shannon??????? hahahahahahaha.....where do you get your information from???? You'd really want to get a better source when your coming out with ridiculous story's like that

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Ask him .. And if he tells you he wasn't he's lying cause I saw him and i pressume it was his wife with him while on my break from work ..about 10am

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    the same manager who got them promoted last season and also missed games due to family/ work commitments and would not be the first or last manager to do this , jesus a lad is allowed to have a personal life also. I would be shocked if he was jogging round shannon the same time team were playing.

" football is a simple game "

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Ask him .. And if he tells you he wasn't he's lying cause I saw him and i pressume it was his wife with him while on my break from work ..about 10am
    dirtfree ,, whats the correct version first post you heard he was jogging round shannon , and now you saw him ?? did you forget you told yourself you saw him when posting the information

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Old git .. Yes I saw him I was going to shop in drumgeely and saw him and another out running ..maybe he was going for a run before work or something ..but IMO ya managers are allowed have a personal life but surely you'd agree missing 3 games already is a joke.. No wonder hibs are struggling if they have someone different telling them what to do every 3/4 games..I bet no other prem manager has missed 3 games this year if any at all.. Anyway this is fai thread so lets not ruin it ya

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Old git .. Yes I saw him I was going to shop in drumgeely and saw him and another out running ..maybe he was going for a run before work or something ..but IMO ya managers are allowed have a personal life but surely you'd agree missing 3 games already is a joke.. No wonder hibs are struggling if they have someone different telling them what to do every 3/4 games..I bet no other prem manager has missed 3 games this year if any at all.. Anyway this is fai thread so lets not ruin it ya
    All i will say is on 3 games missed by manager all cup games i think they won two games .. so maybe they do better when he not there To be honest i would imagine staying in Priemer league should be Hibs target this year.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    All i will say is on 3 games missed by manager all cup games i think they won two games .. so maybe they do better when he not there To be honest i would imagine staying in Priemer league should be Hibs target this year.
    Sounds like ye are in turmoil.. Posting publicly will make it much worse IMO ye should keep things like this In house!! Who's broadcasting this anyway a current player or a disgruntled former player! ?? Should be rooted out, poisioning the name of the club

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by booster 03 View Post
    Sounds like ye are in turmoil.. Posting publicly will make it much worse IMO ye should keep things like this In house!! Who's broadcasting this anyway a current player or a disgruntled former player! ?? Should be rooted out, poisioning the name of the club
    dont know why Dirtfree is always having a go at hibs,, very easy to post rumours about any team and it's up to people to believe what they want, as far as i know no current players seem to have any problems with manager or set-up and they are getting the bodies training just cant get a win in the league so if that is called Turmoil !!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    dont know why Dirtfree is always having a go at hibs,, very easy to post rumours about any team and it's up to people to believe what they want, as far as i know no current players seem to have any problems with manager or set-up and they are getting the bodies training just cant get a win in the league so if that is called Turmoil !!
    This is an fai thread and yer talking aul rope about some aul fella jogging around Shannon
    Who cares ye are out of the competition,move on

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    And deadly man have you something to add to fai thread or are you just trolling as usual..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Dirtfree just likes stirring the pot and if he doesn't have anything to stir he will make something up. No one at Hibs has any problem with the manager, we are all doing our best to try and get results! now as deadly man said this is an FAI thread

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibs7772 View Post
    Dirtfree just likes stirring the pot and if he doesn't have anything to stir he will make something up. No one at Hibs has any problem with the manager, we are all doing our best to try and get results! now as deadly man said this is an FAI thread
    I whole wholeheartedly agree with you Hibs,he is a sad bitter man coming on trying to stir things with ye every week

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Ha ha You lads are gas .. I made a simple point that the manager was out running while the team was traveling to a match..as for stirring the pot with hibs I very much doubt it.. I have made opinions on lots of teams including your rivals Shannon town which I'm entitled to do as ive watched both teams a few times this year and this is a forum if you don't like it block my comments :-) its simple and deadly man I told you to stop trolling..and I'm not sad and bitter I'm actually very happy today thanks