Thread: Fai Cup

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Fai Cup

All right lads,

I'm Cliffy's biggest fan, but follow the Mount who are comin to get ya next week. Any info on kick off time, date etc yet?

I suppose you guys will bury us, but sher we'll have a bit of a laugh and enjoy our day out......go easy on us.

I suppose you lot are cup favourites?
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    ha ha blahford cup favourites ha ha......great result for them last night, but cup favourites ha ha
    Ignore Max Power, he is no more, the future is Ron Burgundy. I'd love to be Ron Burgundy but they won't let me........

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Aha, a man from the club with no history, fair play to yee for the cup win the other night, think blaas or drogs would be favourites still though.
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    ha ha a club with no history, have look at cork and their 20 years in existance.....try 80
    Ignore Max Power, he is no more, the future is Ron Burgundy. I'd love to be Ron Burgundy but they won't let me........

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Who said nowt about Cork? You paranoid man/woman from the Whist....I happen to feel the same way about City, but Cork is a bit vague, many many clubs to digest in Cork - which one's are you refering to?

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    there are 2 clubs in cork, city and cobh....city is to i refer to

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Two clubs in Cork? You jest surely, when did Shortford join the LOI and what did they do til then?

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    we joined in 84 i believe and were in the lenister leagues since 1924 when we were founded.....

there are to el clubs in cork, but i am open to correction on that......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Clifford you have got to be the biggest sh1t stirrer to come out of the peoples republic of egoland for quite sometime. Obiviously History or Geography were not of High priority at the Hedge school you attended. Our club are not from the Whist ( or even the west), we are the pride of the Midlands and have a very proud 80 year history. Senior soccer in Cork has had more name changes and identies than Continuity Home Farm/Fingal/Leeds/Everton or whatever The ROD likes to call them these days.
    The truth fears no questions...
    It's only when the tide goes out that you learn who's been swimming naked

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    You said 2 clubs, be a bit clearer my good an, come on now keep up.

Do you think you'll win it this year? I can see Kildare county being the surprise package.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    how many el clubs in cork were founded 20 years ago clifford, the mouse on the wheel will have to work a bit faster up there.

once we beat scumlone i don't really mind about the cup,league is more important to me

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Relax the cacks. Amazing the arrogence that "fans" of a club can assume after three years of being half decent - well done Spunky, assuming I'm from Cork -totally wrong, but sher don't let that get in the way of invading another club's message board.

Ah, Max, so now it's only "el" clubs, don't really care about them to be honest, but I'm sure you'll twist this in some way also. You said earlier 2 clubs in Cork, what total cack.

For the record the FAI say the match is goin ahead on Fri at 7.30pm for any Waterford fans not bored by these Longford "toughmen".

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CLIFFORD
    Aha, a man from the club with no history, fair play to yee for the cup win the other night, think blaas or drogs would be favourites still though.

sorry clifford but i replied to your dig about longford being a club with no history.....if ya don't like the responses ya got, don't post about our club.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by max power
    sorry clifford but i replied to your dig about longford being a club with no history.....if ya don't like the responses ya got, don't post about our club.

"ha ha blahford cup favourites ha ha......great result for them last night, but cup favourites ha ha"

The above was your first quote on a thread in the Waterford section, it's sad really........nothing to do with ya really in all fairness.

And as I said before you'll twist this some other way I assume so good luck to ya, pity you've ruined the image many had of your happy go lucky club.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    and what image would that be.....sorry its a public forum and i disagreed with you about them being cup fav's.....drogs are with most of the bookies.

and if your not a blahford supporter, what are you doing posting on this forum either

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Duh, read original post - slow day in the Asylum is it?

Image was of a decent club, but if you and spunky are typical fans then ha ha, what a bunch of jokers. Shame really as I say.

So you've a gambling problem as well? Boy oh boy, you were hit by the unlucky branch as you fell from the tree.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    well i don't think there is such a thing as a typical fan to be honest, but i won't put up with anyone saying our club has no history.......

no gambling problem just reading the threads on the genreal board about the cup odds.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    So any Waterford fans looking forward to the game next Friday?

The Mount will put up a tough battle, but they are missing one or two. Boots will be looking forward to it, as will Murphy, but Rockmount are defensively sound and will have nothing to lose on the night.

Could be a sticky one for the cup favourites, in my humble opinion.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    one of the cup favourites, thats more like it clifford .....hope yee stuff blahford to be honest

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Ha ha, Max you the man. That's all you had to say in the first place!! Wishing you Midlanders all the very best in the final against us.

I notice we now have the biggest amount of replies on the Waterford board, ha ha, what does that say about them?
    Last edited by Clifford; 02/09/2004 at 3:12 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast