Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fai Cup

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Clifford, this is not the message board that Waterford fans use - check links.
    We are actually 5/2 or 11/4 Cup favourites with all the major bookmakers, chiefly because we have what - on paper - looks the softest draw. I'd have preferred Athlone at home myself (Max). I think Drogheda look good value at 9/2 but will have their work cut out against UCD but that price will be a snip if they progress. I'll take Longford at home in the semis, we owe you lot big time Max - 3 times you've knocked us out in 5 seasons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    MAX:

There is no 'h' in BLAA!

Don't insult our local delicacy.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    sorry i didn't realise you couldn't spell blah down there......but they are nice with crisps

dick, not a chance....as the saying goes, yur ass is grass and we're the lawn mower
    Ignore Max Power, he is no more, the future is Ron Burgundy. I'd love to be Ron Burgundy but they won't let me........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Yeah the game is next Friday night at 7.30.No offence to Rockmount but we'd expect to win against a non league team and make the Cup semi finals.Have Rockmount any players that we'd know?www.btid.tk is the blues fans main website.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by max power
    sorry i didn't realise you couldn't spell blah down there.. :
    No I can spell blah as in blah blah blah but you cant spell blaa as in what I put butter and ham into.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Long
    Clifford, this is not the message board that Waterford fans use - check links.
    We are actually 5/2 or 11/4 Cup favourites with all the major bookmakers, chiefly because we have what - on paper - looks the softest draw. I'd have preferred Athlone at home myself (Max). I think Drogheda look good value at 9/2 but will have their work cut out against UCD but that price will be a snip if they progress. I'll take Longford at home in the semis, we owe you lot big time Max - 3 times you've knocked us out in 5 seasons.

Thats cool, I had you down as favs in my first post. You should be all right against Mount, jsut don't hammer em to bad like KK City, ha ha, that must have been fun.

I know Cliffy and Bruts fairly well, top lads altogether.
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Yeah hopefully we can get a result against Rockmount although I reckon this could be a massive banana skin.We seem to have abit of a habit of losing to non-league teams in cup competitions (Wayside Celtic-wice in the FAI Cup and Rockmount more recently in the League Cup).Should be a good crowd for the game just hope its a decent performance from both sides!!!Oh and a good win for the Blues!!!!!

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    You stuffy buggers. Still in the cup for one reason only. Can't blame the Blues though, all the fans outside afterwards were in agreement, as was Reynolds and the 4th official, we wuz robbed. Hope Weds is as good a game and hope we can run you close again.

I fear the worst though. Anyone at the game got any thoughts? I feel any blaa would have to have been impressed by our defence in general and Rory Beechinor up front on his own. Pat Keane also destroyed the manager in midfield. I'd venture to say that the game changed when Reynolds came on. Mount ran midfield after that.

Great craic all the same, gutted this morn, but onwards and upwards.
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Hey Cliffy howya doin?

If you want to chat with Blues fans call to www.btid.tk and register in our forum. I can only confirm what most Rockmount fans felt last night, gutted and rightly so. However I think we will get them in the X despite last nights performance.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I was at the game last night we should now be through to the semi's that last minute goal should have not been disallowed, we were the better team last night, in fairness Rockmount were on fire and i'm proud of all the lads, a bit of a shock for all Waterford fan's I bet

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rockmount were most definitely robbed last night.Can't believe we're still in the cup after seeing that game!!Fair play to Rockmount but I fear last night was ye're 1 and only chance of beating us.
    Rennie was a disaster when he came on,rockmount made bits of us in midfield after Rennies introduction!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12