Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Michael ward 2012

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    The sooner that clown Eddie McNally realises he is not bigger than any football match the better, robbed the MSL today stone wall penalty that he could see clearly not given, and his attitude, the way he talks down to people is a disgrace aswell, and never once have I seen him explain a decision, if he's one of our best down here we are in serious trouble..
    Last edited by razor; 23/09/2012 at 1:32 PM. Reason: no need for that talk

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenbuck View Post
    Very poor game in Blarney last night. The selection of a seasoned centre forward at centre half for MSL was baffling. He had a nightmare. Hauled off at half time. No one apart from Danny Long and Markie Sull stood out. Sull done brilliant to win the penalty and played well through out. Danny took his goal very well. I think there may be a few changes for today.
    didn't make it to any of the games i was away for the weekend,who was the centre forward who played centre back,and did any of the mayfield utd lads play in the games

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mayfield utd View Post
    didn't make it to any of the games i was away for the weekend,who was the centre forward who played centre back,and did any of the mayfield utd lads play in the games
    Brosy played at centre back with Wolfie and Hoey. He had a nightmare. Best days are as a centre forward. Mickey O Shea played in middle. Young Kelly came on as sub in second half. Dont know if any of them played in other 2 games.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by our_ball_ref View Post
    The sooner that clown Eddie McNally realises he is not bigger than any football match the better, robbed the MSL today stone wall penalty that he could see clearly not given, and his attitude, the way he talks down to people is a disgrace aswell, and never once have I seen him explain a decision, if he's one of our best down here we are in serious trouble..
    Based on his stature I would think he talks up to most people........................he is a clown. He tries to be pals with the players before the game and once it starts he screws everyone over. I agree too that I have never heard him talk to a player or explain a decision. He should not be refereeing at this level. He needs to leave his EGO at home before attending games.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by our_ball_ref View Post
    Couldn't agree more.It was a stone wall penalty and neither Eddie or Aidan had the balls to stand up and give it.There was a terrible challenge on Mark Sullivan in first 20 seconds which should resulted in a straight red but didn't and did end up causing Mark to go off.We were sitting with a referee's assesser and he agreed that both decisions were incorrect.
    The MSL apart from the sloppy first 20 mins should have won the game.They were the better team after the first 20 mins and dominated the 2nd half with Danny Long having 2 great chances and Ray O leary having one cleared off the line.They got themselves in great positions around the box and by line but just couldn't get the 2nd goal.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenbuck View Post
    Brosy played at centre back with Wolfie and Hoey. He had a nightmare. Best days are as a centre forward. Mickey O Shea played in middle. Young Kelly came on as sub in second half. Dont know if any of them played in other 2 games.
    i was thinking it was brosy alright when i heard a centre forward playing centre back,to be fair to him he had a very good game playing centre back against avondale last week,i think his a lot better centre back than a centre forward,maybe he had an off day

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    i have to say some of the basic decisions from the ref and linesman yesterday were nothing short of a disgrace. straight red after 20 seconds, how eddie mcnally called the ball out hfrom being on the opposite side of the pitch and having to look through the goal post and mick devine's body there is no way he could have been 100% sure the ball was out and the foul on danny long in the box was a disgrace, everyone in the ground seen him be pulled literally in full circle and no pen given. unbelievable carry on!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123