Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: league cup final

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

league cup final

its just over a week away and no sign of ticket sales yet ....but one question is will section O have to move, i hope not.

so on the final, are we goona try and get some colour and noise into the flanisro......the two flags are well on the way to being completed, they will be ready to have the writing put on them next tuesday....so one of the evenings next week ( poss tues ) i need a hand to put on the writing if anybody is around. because of the size we'll have to do it on the tarmac area at the ground.

stilll taking ideas for the black n red flag.

are section O working on any new chants for the final itself ??? is there going to be a drum in section O ??

just wondering cause its the first major final we've had in the flansiro and with the tv cameras therei'd like to make it a night for the supporters and players to remember...........

so get the thinkin caps on.....i will be positioning myself, quite close to section O

oh and another thing, lets try and do like cork did and get a mate to go, grab anyone you can and lets fill the ground.

PPPPs...anyone know if blue/blazers will bother opening that night...
    Ignore Max Power, he is no more, the future is Ron Burgundy. I'd love to be Ron Burgundy but they won't let me........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    With jobs and house moves etc. still in progress over here, and a serious lack of funds to go over and come back, sadly i wont be at the League Cup final. BUT COME ON THE LADS!!!
    'Fascists dress in black and go round telling people what to do, where as priests.....'

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,081 Posts
    Tickets are going on sale as and from monday next with a team of dedicated and skilled volunteers staffing the shop in the shopping centre..

P.S. Section O will not have to move..
    Upwards to the vanguard where the pressure is too high.

International Prospect Martinho II's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Lightbulb

does anyone know yet whether any tv stations are definitely interested in showing the game live? shock result for the bohs tonight! they are playing the hoops next friday and we are not! so we are the freshest of the two teams coming into the final.

I really have a good feeling about this match reckon the town will be it for it big time! rem the last time the bohs had a temp manager, around 3 years ago, we beat bohs 2-0 at flancare the week before the cup match in 2001/02

plus gareth farrelly is not due to take charge until after our game! bohs have no spark about them at present!

As for new chants, one has being suggested already, the rest will be discussed at hq after the match in jjs!
    Gary Cronin is he the right man to manage Longford Town?

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,081 Posts
    The last word, as of last week, was that TV3 hadn't decided whether they would show the game or not. Unlikely that they'll show it I would think.
    Upwards to the vanguard where the pressure is too high.