Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: LOI Match Series 16 Updates Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I agree completely with your sentiments on Rovers and I wasn't comparing the 2 events in any way. Invading the pitch is far worse thing that a few drunk kids trying to kick their way in at the wrong end of the ground.
    There was some handbags in Ballyphehane Park afterwards as well but thats what happens when kids go drinking all day.

Rovers also invaded the pitch down here after their last minute equaliser, something your crowd didn't manage and I think we all know they have far greater issues than us but still it irritates me when you see these drunk Green Street wannabees acting the fool. I don't want my four year old seeing that crap.

and I never said it wasn't a pen
    Fully agree Razor RE green Street wannabees have always ejoyed the crack at Cork V Bohs games are rarely have I seen any incident of significance at the games, usually both sets of fans have pint(s) before the game (gardai usually enforce segregation after the game but not before).

I suspect scrotes trying to get in the wrong end may be barred from Dalymount and are denied admittance at away games where we provide stewards (not sure if we provided stewards and/or information on Sunday). I recall this route was used by some banned fans in seasons past.

Again, I thought from your post on the other thread that you felt it was not a peno - with which I would disagree, although could understand your frustration at City conceeding it.

Good to see a 4 year old going to games. Get 'em young

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marinobohs View Post
    Again, I thought from your post on the other thread that you felt it was not a peno - with which I would disagree, although could understand your frustration at City conceeding it.

Good to see a 4 year old going to games. Get 'em young
    No, your player knew the contact was coming but no complaints on the award, stupid out of Murray.

It's his second season as a season ticket holder but obviously we didn't have away fans in the First Division.
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

http://worddok.blogspot.com

3. Thanks From:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456