Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rumour Mill

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Agree with you but he trying do things his way and not mirror Billy's style and teams which were brutal to watch,successful but brutal to watch

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    so going by yer post above we're getting a new manager and his signed 3 players before his even got the job,don't make me laugh,1st off tagdh going nowhere why would he 2nd off out of those 3 players ye saying we're signing only butsy would probably get in,as for cambo as someone said his a good pass a HUGE moaner and lazy he wouldn't get a midfield spot ahead of dave warren and mick o shea who are good passers and work hard for the team

3. Thanks From:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    i'v seen rockmount and cambridge a few times this season and honestly i think the lad has carried the team at stages...he is a player who constantly wants to try and pass the ball and of course he would moan and get frustrated when he is in a team the hoofs the ball at every oppourtunity...name me a player in the league who would not get annoyed???

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    i've seen him a few times as well cos our lads played them 4 times i think this season,even if he gives a bad pass it's the other guys fault for not get it,we all know his a great passer and likes to play ball so it's his own fault for signing for a long ball team,if he wanted to play ball he should have signed for a footballing team

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    What was the scores in them games mayfield???....it was supposidly the worst rockmount side ever and the finished with 33 points in second...would the have finished second without cambridge??...we can all speculate here but i think glenbuck is the only man to answer the question as he is rockmount to the core...

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    15 goals I think he got carried rockmount at times he never played as a midfielder either. Always played in front of 2 or as the 2nd striker. Something wrong with all of ye if ye don't want a fella who constantly wants the ball in yere team. That's what it's about. Should never have went to rockmount I'd agree with ye there.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by six-yard-box View Post
    15 goals I think he got carried rockmount at times he never played as a midfielder either. Always played in front of 2 or as the 2nd striker. Something wrong with all of ye if ye don't want a fella who constantly wants the ball in yere team. That's what it's about. Should never have went to rockmount I'd agree with ye there.
    Any manager with any knowledge of the game would build his team around a player like Cambo

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Know for a fact ger and patsy would have him in a heartbeat. Broke his balls for the team up in the Michael ward. Carrying teams is the classic sign of an individual alright ye portray isnt it!!Then again some fellas just know how to get it out of players don't they.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Ask any manager, they would gladly take him.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Tony O Reilly from Leeds to St Marys

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by el nino coro View Post
    What was the scores in them games mayfield???....it was supposidly the worst rockmount side ever and the finished with 33 points in second...would the have finished second without cambridge??...we can all speculate here but i think glenbuck is the only man to answer the question as he is rockmount to the core...
    2 draws and 1 win each,there not the worst rockmount team EVER just there poorest squad in the last 10 -15 years,they normally have 15 or 16 good players now they have 8,9 or 10 good players,there squad this season couldn't carry guys being injured or banned,where there squad before could.do you think there gonna have a better squad next season after all they won nothing and yer talking about there best players leaving,who gonna sign for them (besides weldon who would be a ver good signing)

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Rockmount will always sign players.difference between now and before is cotter has the pulling power at Avondale that billy Cronin had at rockmount

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    15 goals playing with that team is a serious achievment....he played on the left of midfield in a few games i seen....ok he moans and gives out but his football ability out weighs his flaws imo.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by el nino coro View Post
    15 goals playing with that team is a serious achievment....he played on the left of midfield in a few games i seen....ok he moans and gives out but his football ability out weighs his flaws imo.
    Are you currently dating Cambo coro?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefscout View Post
    Are you currently dating Cambo coro?
    Sure you have agreed with everything i have said chief... I just cant understand how fellas on this are doubting his ability,if the rumours are true and he does join mayfield,then whoever mayfield utd is wont be long changing his mind!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    where do i say i'm doubting his ability if you read back i said his a great passer and likes to play ball,the only bad things i said were he moans and he can be lazy.ok he would be a good signing if he was to come up

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    He will never join mayfield.nothing against mayfield but he won't join them.he will stay with rockmount

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Here's a question lads.will cotter keep his squad together and even improve it

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefscout View Post
    Here's a question lads.will cotter keep his squad together and even improve it
    As you have already stated chief they have already added with roy long,good player in hs own right but i dont think he will improve the dale midfield,stapleton prob would have ended up there had midleton went down but will prob stay now as i dont think he is a medal chaser!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by six-yard-box View Post
    Broke his balls for the team up in the Michael ward. .
    you obviously didnt watch the michael ward this year.His own team mates were shouting at Patsy to take him off as he was too LAZY to track back even when they were down to 10 men

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast