Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Clare League rubbish

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Clare League rubbish

In relation to russ's red card it was a bit harsh.the cop(god help us) ran from his position at the edge of the box and stood infront of russ inside the d to but him off.why?only he knows i suppose. The ref should have cleared him first. The same lad said russ elbowed him,twice.russ would'nt need a second time, plus within a few seconds of the incident your man was back up and playing again.(to the best of his ability )without any problem.actually he did'nt shout up all game. The ref missed the 2 footed kick on mickey not so long after the red card.
    Russ is bitterly disappointed he is out for the game and he will be missed. So to think he done it to miss the game is madness.
    Roll on sunday and hopefully its dry so we get a crowd.plus its free entry for the biggest game of the season.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    What a stupid post.. What has the fact that he is a cop got to do with anything..trust me if he had defended himself Russell wouldn't have stood a chance.at the end of the day Russell took the law into his own hand once in the 1st half at our sideline and then in 2nd half for the penalty. He deserved to go.. Harsh you may think but as he said himself (avenueC) you can't raise your hands..as for the tackle on Mickey your probably right but then mickey's tackle was worse.. You should really check out your spellings too next time you post

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Hey dirtface i mean dirtfree(there goes my spelling again) that is fairly anal commenting on my spelling like that .I could be wrong but this isn't the first time you have commented on someones spelling.so im led to believe that your in a badly lit room,a pair of marigolds,lube and a pair of gum shields,ready to rub one out as soon as you spot a mistake.
    In all fairness its a football forum and not an episode of countdown, alrite i mean alright

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Sorry dirtface i got the wrong guy it was knobster who had the gripe over the spellings i do apologise. But maybe ye are entertaining a dutch rudder.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Comical !!! Just like your footballing ability !! :-) ... Seriously though you dodged the main points.. Or maybe you can't read properly either :-) .. Enjoy sunday watching newmarket keeping the league trophy ..

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    So i was right. 2 mins after my last post you reply.you must be wielded to that computer or just stuck to it by some other means. Your a sick man.
    We have just been informed there is linesmen for sunday.
    I cant wait to see the replys to that one.ye will probably blame us for that too.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendStriker10 View Post
    That same referee has more allegiance towards Avenue than Newmarket so whatever you are trying to imply here really has no foundation
    legendstriker10, from reading your last few posts its clear that you dislike Avenue. How can you say the referre from the other nights game would have more allegiance to Avenue than Newmarket. thru marriage over his son. In fairness he does his best to be as fair as he can when doing games

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Hey cat woman your spelling is like your football very very poor.. You should try out for the avenue B team next year.. There's a few 17-18 yr olds coming through who you might mentally be able to hold a conversation with.. But please don't try and fill out the match card on a Sunday as the league would have to spend a whole meeting trying to figure it out... O ya wielding !!! Lovely word.. Actually there's a primary school there in cloughleigh that you'd fit right into :-)