Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Who's Gonna Win FAI Junior Cup 2004/05

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Cyber Fighting

Boys and girls, is there a vendetta campaign going on here because some of the posts over the last two days has condescended this forum into an absolute laughing stock of www.foot.ie. I have read some awful rubbish posted and bitter slagging matches on the Carew Park/Westport United issue. Let protocol take its course and lets debate this issue properly without name calling, etc. If you have nothing positive to contribute to the forum, then it might be in your best interest and the interests of other users to refrain from contributing towards this particular subject on the site.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Another Great Result for Carew Park

Quote Originally Posted by abbeyvale
    Another good result for Carew park last night in the fairgreen ! 2/2
    Anyone that comes out of The Fairgreen with a result deserves an awful lot of credit and Carew Park even more so with this issue distracting the players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    Westpost head, attack the post not the poster, and drop the aggressive comments.

The Gaffer, attack the post not the poster, and grow up.

whistler, turn off your caps lock and attack the post not the poster.

The forum is called Junior League, not Children Welcome. I expect to see the level of debate improve in here or I'll delete the entire forum and all the abusive posters, and that'll be an end to it.

I'm a "nerd" btw Westport head. Insult me. I dare you.

adam

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    WHY WOULD ANYBODY WANT TO ATTACK AN POST.

THEY PROVIDE A QUALITY SERVICE.

OPPPS Left my caps-lock on there. Sorry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    Hilarious.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Talking Big Cahoonas

Bye Bye Westport Head, Talk to you again after your ban...I have to say that you have Big B*lls , I don't understand nerdish, classical

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Westport head
    sory dont understand nerdish.

thunderblaster-what are you on mate? its the officals of w/port utd that have lodged this objection!! not the fans or the team or team managers. why would an official of w/port say it was sour grapes.

unless it was thst idiot len? was it?

RUMOUR has it WESPORT HEAD is to appeal against his decision to be banned as WHISTLER used CAPS LOCK in a previous post

appeal will be heard tomorrow

International Prospect abbeyvale's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Thunderblaster I know quiet allot of the Carew park players (as maybe you do too) and I can assure you that even though this nonsense of them being distracted is only encouraging them even more. It's classed as Rubbish to the best part of them what's going on with complaints and stuff..
    I have full confidences in them lifting the FAI cup this season and doing very well next year.
    Their recent results have proved that this is a club on the up coming and only if they had some money behind them like the likes of Fairview's and Pike/Jamesboro then they could be very good competitors for all competitions ??? Would you agree ?
    They are in Athlone this coming Saturday night. Not sure who they are playing ? But I for one hope that the FAI is won by Carew for the likes of Koyce, Stewart, Slattery, Naughton, Dillon, Whelan, Griffin just some of those that are the true Carew park players that never drifted through out the years of service with them !

I heard again this weekend that the FAI cup final could be back on it Turners cross ? Any truth in the or is this a load of nonsense as well ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by abbeyvale
    Thunderblaster I know quiet allot of the Carew park players (as maybe you do too) and I can assure you that even though this nonsense of them being distracted is only encouraging them even more. It's classed as Rubbish to the best part of them what's going on with complaints and stuff..
    I have full confidences in them lifting the FAI cup this season and doing very well next year.
    Their recent results have proved that this is a club on the up coming and only if they had some money behind them like the likes of Fairview's and Pike/Jamesboro then they could be very good competitors for all competitions ??? Would you agree ?
    They are in Athlone this coming Saturday night. Not sure who they are playing ? But I for one hope that the FAI is won by Carew for the likes of Koyce, Stewart, Slattery, Naughton, Dillon, Whelan, Griffin just some of those that are the true Carew park players that never drifted through out the years of service with them !

I heard again this weekend that the FAI cup final could be back on it Turners cross ? Any truth in the or is this a load of nonsense as well ?
    Don't know for definite about the final until this appeal is sorted out. The results of late from Carew Park have been very impressive at just about the right time. It seems that Carew Park had the same squad for a number of years and that squad unity is a key to success in any competition. I understand Whistler's frustrations and Martin Reddan's frustrations at this moment of time but at the end of the day, football is won on the pitch and Carew Park has been doing that. If Carew Park had financial clout, its own facilities, etc to go along with their tremendous team spirit, I think that Carew Park would be a serious outfit that would regularly win silverware and I think that Carew Park can cause an upset against St. Peter's in Athlone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by backodanet
    RUMOUR has it WESPORT HEAD is to appeal against his decision to be banned as WHISTLER used CAPS LOCK in a previous post

appeal will be heard tomorrow
    It has to come by registered post with a fee of €500 before it can be heard. I think that Whistler will win the case.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I think that your taking all of this up wrong ...TB is only having a craic about westport head getting banned like a lot of the lads in the thread..

International Prospect abbeyvale's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Carew pk v ST Peters??? in what competition???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    Keep this thread on-topic or I'll lock all 35 pages of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    [size=2]Thread locked, whistler banned for a week. I will NOT tolerate this kind of adolescent abuse cutting into my regular working day. I have a business to run, I don't have time to deal with childish tantrums like this. (As it happens I was warning the people discussing bannings earlier in the thread, but this kind of abusive, kneejerk behaviour is intolerable whether or which.)[/size]

[size=2]
    what nonsense are you talking about now.
    the topic is correct so don't come all over with your hitler like comments !
    get a life !!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    [/size]
    Last edited by dahamsta; 19/04/2005 at 2:19 PM.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132