Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Back of the Net's new columnists

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Back of the Net's new columnists

Back of the Net, Cork’s only local football magazine returns next Friday, March 16
    with all the latest news, interviews and breaking stories from all the action in Cork.

We are delighted to announce the recruitment of seven columnists to our new
    website and they will give their insights on a weekly basis on any football related
    topic.

Cork City captain, Dan Murray, has joined our team and his column will be up and
    running next week.

It will be great to hear the thoughts of Dan after his success with Shamrock Rovers
    and how he will hope to emulate it on his return to the Rebel Army.

Former Cork City star, Joe Gamble makes his debut with us this evening and you
    can read about what Joe has to say on www.backofthenetcork.ie

Also joining us is Ireland’s top referee, Alan Kelly, the AUL’s, Barry Peelo, FAI
    Intermediate Player of the Year, Brendan O’Connell, Donal Kelleher from the Cork
    Schoolboy’s League and completing the line up is Valerie Mulcahy who is enjoying
    her first season with the Cork Women’s Team in the new Women’s National
    League.

Back of the Net is also delighted again to be signed up as a corporate member
    with Cork City Football Club and you have the opportunity to win an adult and
    schoolboy season ticket in our magazine next week.

So follow all the latest news, our columnists and our fantastic results service at
    www.backofthenetcork.ie

And if you want to be part of our team then why not come on board as a sports
    writer/reporter or photographer.

You can contact us at editor@backofthenetcork.ie or by phone/text to 087 2201145.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    I've bought every edition to date but I'm not so sure now.
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

http://worddok.blogspot.com

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    It's something different anyway Razor. Have to try something new and hope it kicks off.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beautiful game View Post
    It's something different anyway Razor. Have to try something new and hope it kicks off.
    Only joking, any self respecting football fan could surely afford a few bob every month or so to support a local magazine.
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

5. Thanks From:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Any ideas for me?

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beautiful game View Post
    Any ideas for me?
    Not sure you're ready yet for some quality football poetry just yet.

How about a Rumours page? Inside the MSL, Chiefscouts the man. (might want a solicitor)

International section, mentioning all the current Cork players recognised at International level.

Maybe a feature on plucky Fermoys MSC Semi against Limerick, (pic of Glenbuck handing over a box of sopnsored tea bags to Cliffy)

A piece on some Cork lads across the water and how they're getting on. (maybe a total list of all Cork players now in England)

A predictions page where differnet people throught the leagues give their predictions (el nino coro has Mount all the way)

just a few thoughts.

anyone else?

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Not sure you're ready yet for some quality football poetry just yet.

How about a Rumours page? Inside the MSL, Chiefscouts the man. (might want a solicitor)

International section, mentioning all the current Cork players recognised at International level.

Maybe a feature on plucky Fermoys MSC Semi against Limerick, (pic of Glenbuck handing over a box of sopnsored tea bags to Cliffy)

A piece on some Cork lads across the water and how they're getting on. (maybe a total list of all Cork players now in England)

A predictions page where differnet people throught the leagues give their predictions (el nino coro has Mount all the way)

just a few thoughts.

anyone else?
    I'm well up for that.and I've loads to tell for next season

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Job is yours Chiefscout and like the idea of predictions too including top goalscorers so definitely something to look at over the summer months in preparation for next season.