Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: reynolds

thecorner

reynolds

did u ever see such a scumbag in your life

2 corner balls by us and believe me i wanted to jump the wall and deck the pr!ck.

the only reason he sent quintogo over was because he wanted us to shout racists comments(but we are above that)

hes a scumbag and the sooner people realise it,the better

P.S. MC GRATH IS IN HOSPITAL RECOVERING AGAIN,ALWAYS LIKED HIM BUT AFTER REYNOLDS AND WATERFORD DISPLAY 2NITE....FCUK HIM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Anyone see what happened between himself and George. Both went down in a heap. Clash of heads???

thecorner
    Quote Originally Posted by sullanefc
    Both went down in a heap. Clash of heads???
    plain and simple NO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thecorner
    plain and simple NO
    Yeah read your other post. Tinker!!! Surely video evidence can be used on him. Oh hang on?? Were there cameras there

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

P.S. MC GRATH IS IN HOSPITAL RECOVERING AGAIN,ALWAYS LIKED HIM BUT AFTER REYNOLDS AND WATERFORD DISPLAY 2NITE....FCUK HIM
    Leave McGrath out of it.

thecorner
    Quote Originally Posted by Snatch
    Leave McGrath out of it.
    eh......no
    hate everything got to do with waterford

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Whats the fact that Reynolds is a ****** got to do with McGrath being sick?
    Reynolds was a scumbag long before McGrath came to waterford.
    QED my opinion of Paul McGrath has not changed.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Something has got to be done by this league about these hatchetmen scum. Most of those cnuts had no intention of playing football last night. I feel sorry for Alan Carey and Quintongo. They have a few good players who are being let down by a f*cking bootboy thug posing as a manager, with another few slimey pr*cks aiding and abetting his "vision" of soccer, which is really just legal GBH. Within 30 seconds that animal should have been sent off, but the ref was an assh*le and a coward......

I was thrilled to see Waterford come up and have the chance for these Munster derbies, but after last night, and as long as that piece of sh*t is in charge of them, I hope the lot of them break their f*cking legs and never get on a pitch again.

I'm glad to see that we do not sink to the level of that scum, and we played some brilliant football and played them off the pitch. We are different class to that shower, and it felt so good last night to show that rat just how far ahead of his sh*tty little club we are, and what football is and how it should be played.

Back to the sewer, you f*cking lowlife animal.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    what were the corner boys shouting at the black fella? i saw them making hand gestures...

and you have to remember waterford were without 6 first team players and in my opinion it was an even match until the last 10 minutes when city took over.

and george o'c is no saint himself,everytime somethin happens on the pitch he's at the heart of it,or maybe other players just pick on him because he's a b|tch???

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The League has to sort out the scumbag element! It'll get like GAA football where the big physical teams win everything through brute force and intimidation.

As for McGrath - leave it. USA 94 etc.

thecorner
    Quote Originally Posted by cobhrambler 16
    what were the corner boys shouting at the black fella? i saw them making hand gestures...
    oh lock us up, is that a crime?????

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Angry

Cudn't believe what I was seeing last night-f**kin scumbags the whole lot of them..All the respect that I had for Waterford United(which wasn't very much in the first place)is completely gone, f**kin knackers..
    Reynolds should be ashamed of himself!!!!!!!I was DELIGHTED when City knocked him back down to earth with the two goals..practically stood in the same spot not moving a muscle after that...As far as im concerned,
    THERE'S ONLY ONE TEAM IN MUNSTER!!!!!!!!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    oh lock us up, is that a crime?????
    very funny aren't ya....i said what did they say?

your a ****** ya no that?

Last edited by Ruairi; 31/07/2004 at 3:02 PM.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    we'll have none of that here Cobhrambler16, thank you very much
    Whatever it was I am sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    typical city fan...full of ****e

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Reynolds/Mc Grath..

Alan Reynolds was a disgrace last night.Its been a long time since i seen a player carry on like that on a pitch.All he seemed to have his players focused on was to prevent City playing no matter what.I would hate to see a manager at City do that.I cant beleive he played with Cork City FC.Waterford are a poor $helbourne in there style.They kick and kick and try to take over the game but now our lads are at last standing up and being counted.This was a nice curtain raiser to what to expect when $hels come down.We will beat them...

As i have said before Paul Mc Grath is a legend and was a hero to many people that use this forum no matter who we support.I wish him the best of luck in his ongoing troubles with alcohol.Also with all due respect to the Waterford fans i seen there message board during the Inter-Toto games and they sent a lot of godd luck messages.Its not there fault Alan Reynolds chooses to play like this so i wish them best of luck for the rest of the season...

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Something has got to be done by this league about these hatchetmen scum. Most of those cnuts had no intention of playing football last night. I feel sorry for Alan Carey and Quintongo. They have a few good players who are being let down by a f*cking bootboy thug posing as a manager, with another few slimey pr*cks aiding and abetting his "vision" of soccer, which is really just legal GBH. Within 30 seconds that animal should have been sent off, but the ref was an assh*le and a coward......
    Funny you say something like that,when the biggest animal of all hails from Cork.A certain Roy Keane uses the exact same tactics and was lauded as the worlds best midfield player for doing just that.I seem to remember a World Cup qualifier against Holland in Lansdowne where Keane went straight through Overmars within 10 seconds and keane was lucky to stay on the field.This all smells of hypocrisy to me!!!!!
    Why should Reynolds put up with this stick for the style of game he plays?????

As for saying Carey is a good player,I dunno what Carey your talking about but it certainly isnt Alan.That chap is the most awkward donkey to off set foot in the RSC and the only reason he played last night was because we were missing so many of the 1st team.

P.S.I'm actually glad that ye did finally beat us last night because maybe now someone has a chance of making a fight for the title with Shels even if it is Cork and even if it means we have have to put up with the modest L A N G E R unbiased attitude!!!!!!!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Reynolds is a nasty piece of work all right.He seems to model himself on Vinny Jones and Dennis Wise when it comes to using every cheap trick in the book to TRY and win a game.Scumbag.

Paul McGrath is a legend and always will be in Irish footballing folklore so less of the bullsh!t about him.

thecorner
    paul mcgrath is involved with waterford
    i hate everything got tod with waterford

not my fault,hes involved

as far as im concerned everything got to do with waterford is scum

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Ah,stop the lights Corner.Does McGrath reallyhave that much to do with waterford,He does fcuk all there i'd say,just gives his name to add publicity to there cause.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast