Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Taking stock and consolidating

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Taking stock and consolidating

Folks, i just want to say i wish you all the best next year. I hope it all goes well for ye. I know it'll be a tough time but i think ye have enough about ye to get through it. I just think its a good chance to take stock and consolidate and integrate yourselves into the community and put it all together to make the platform to get yourselves up from.

I always reckoned that Galway had loads going for it and its definitely a great place for the away fans. Just hope it all comes together for ye and i hope to see you up here again fairly soon.
    The SFAI are the governing body for grassroots football in Ireland, not the FAI. Its success or the lack of is all down to them.

2. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts
    We'll be back. The big difference between us and the clubs that have disappeared is the over 1400 supporters who turned up tonight after going a season without a home win. An average attendance of around 850-900. Incredible loyalty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    And build on that. When City went down to the first div we knew that if we want to stay in budget then we need a 1000 through the gate for each game (ye own your ground so it would be cheaper for ye). Aim for that and give them great value and you'll be sorted.
    The SFAI are the governing body for grassroots football in Ireland, not the FAI. Its success or the lack of is all down to them.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    The Junior clubs affiliated to the Galway District League are the Trustees of Terryland Park. Galway United Rent it although United have been instrumental in the development of the stadium its the District league it is they who own & control it. Gufc have been working hard repairing the relationship over the last year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geezer View Post
    The Junior clubs affiliated to the Galway District League are the Trustees of Terryland Park. Galway United Rent it although United have been instrumental in the development of the stadium its the District league it is they who own & control it. Gufc have been working hard repairing the relationship over the last year.
    Ok, thats a carbon copy of Cork City so. We've have had a load of work to do to repair relationships and believe me ... there was alot of damage done. The clubs name as dirt for a while and it was only good sincere management, working with the various groups that turned that around.