Dromore or Regional Utd v Ballynanty Rvs,

Janesboro v Pike Rvs
    68, 99, 08

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    wayne got 1+ 1 game suspension at the meeting on tuesday night at HQ
    "The theory of football is not just a study of how to win.Equally as important is how not to lose."

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    was it for a headbutt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HuRya View Post
    wayne got 1+ 1 game suspension at the meeting on tuesday night at HQ
    You're wrong there pal,he got 1 auto and 2 on top of that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theboywonder8 View Post
    You're wrong there pal,he got 1 auto and 2 on top of that.
    anybody any idea on how the powers of the lmdc deceide on suspensions .. is it based on referee's report !!! can a team request to see refs report before or after meeting / can player request to be at meeting to air his opinion .. i know it is an automatic game ban for sending off but how do they deceide on extra games .. have heard of lads getting 2-3 games extra & fines for two yellow cards !

" football is a simple game "

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Player can be present and the report will be read out in the circle of doom. Not really much a player can say as they'll go off the report every time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by old git View Post
    anybody any idea on how the powers of the lmdc deceide on suspensions .. is it based on referee's report !!! can a team request to see refs report before or after meeting / can player request to be at meeting to air his opinion .. i know it is an automatic game ban for sending off but how do they deceide on extra games .. have heard of lads getting 2-3 games extra & fines for two yellow cards !
    Firstly all players sent off can attend meeting,Yes you can see refs report at the meeting,I've never heard to be honest of anyone getting 3 game ban for 2 yellows,LDMC gave out guidelines as to what suspensions would be for sending offs,ie 6 months for headbutt etc,they'll also look at your previous,but at the end of it they still decide on your ban,some differ some don't,

International Prospect abbeyvale's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Sunday April 29th

Daily Star Lawson Cup Semi-Finals

Regional Utd v Ballynanty Rvs, 2.00, G Clancy, F O’Neill, E Quaide

Janesboro v Pike Rvs, 2.00, R Broe, R Peiper, D Broughton
    68, 99, 08

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by abbeyvale View Post
    Sunday April 29th

like to wish all teams the best in tomorrows Lawson
    To be or not to be

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by abbeyvale View Post
    Sunday April 29th

Anyone got the results for these two matches??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jenventuz View Post
    Anyone got the results for these two matches??
    Pike won 1 0,balla won 2 1.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theboywonder8 View Post
    Pike won 1 0,balla won 2 1.
    Thanks. Pike ending up on top as usual in most competitions so

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    pike were excellent today dominated from start to finish, in truth the game could have ended up 6nil, if shane clarke concentrated more on scoring than throwing himself on the ground he might someday score from open play against pike i have watched him playing against pike many times and he would have a better chance of scoring in Angel lane he's a great goal scorer against lesser teams. Can anyone tell me who the manager of the boro is, is it bradish, daithi, ohanlon, browne, murphy or sugrue because all of those lads were giving different instructions to players i think boro can count their lucky stars nenegh are not a top team i hope boro win to keep the mun junior in limerick.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Minesapint View Post
    pike were excellent today dominated from start to finish, in truth the game could have ended up 6nil, if shane clarke concentrated more on scoring than throwing himself on the ground he might someday score from open play against pike i have watched him playing against pike many times and he would have a better chance of scoring in Angel lane he's a great goal scorer against lesser teams. Can anyone tell me who the manager of the boro is, is it bradish, daithi, ohanlon, browne, murphy or sugrue because all of those lads were giving different instructions to players i think boro can count their lucky stars nenegh are not a top team i hope boro win to keep the mun junior in limerick.
    Hahaha count thier lucky stars boro beat a very good clonmel team on the road to the final which by the way beat pike twice are they not considered a top team and we were away from home every round bar the first round which is never easy..u have some cheek to say that about neneghThey beat a very fancied tramore team in the semi and deserve there place in the final..they will be ethier the top team in munster or second best come after the final and the manager situation has nout to do with u so dont let it bother u.yes pike deserved there win by far the better team on the day but we were denied a stone wall peno in the first half which at half time the lines man says it was a pen.i thought they were thier to help the ref.best of luck to both teams in the final to both teams

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Dunno how you can say that when he's scored 39 league goals this season, that's nearly 2 goals in every 1 match and also did fairly well with limerick last year scoring 7 I think. Quality player! Would get into any junior team in Ireland.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boroman View Post
    Hahaha count thier lucky stars boro beat a very good clonmel team on the road to the final which by the way beat pike twice are they not considered a top team and we were away from home every round bar the first round which is never easy..u have some cheek to say that about neneghThey beat a very fancied tramore team in the semi and deserve there place in the final..they will be ethier the top team in munster or second best come after the final and the manager situation has nout to do with u so dont let it bother u.yes pike deserved there win by far the better team on the day but we were denied a stone wall peno in the first half which at half time the lines man says it was a pen.i thought they were thier to help the ref.best of luck to both teams in the final to both teams
    Nenegh are not a top team they play in a very weak league i have seen enough of them to voice my opinion they wont win the munster junior , you must have fancied tramore i didnt and it doesnt bother me , shane clarke dived two or three times during the game should have got booked, i think he is a good player i just havent seen him doing it in the big matches or against the top players, or maybe im been a bit harsh on him i am judging him against the top teams that he has not scored against plus he didnt make it at league of ireland level but you still have not answered my question who is the manager of janesboro fc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Nenegh are not a top team they play in a very weak league i have seen enough of them to voice my opinion they wont win the munster junior , you must have fancied tramore i didnt and it doesnt bother me , shane clarke dived two or three times during the game should have got booked, i think he is a good player i just havent seen him doing it in the big matches or against the top players, or maybe im been a bit harsh on him i am judging him against the top teams that he has not scored against plus he didnt make it at league of ireland level but you still have not answered my question who is the manager of janesboro fc.
    i told you its nothing got to do with you.i did I thought tramore had a great chance and it just shows me how good nenagh are.we need to be top of our game if we want to win.shane has scored against every team in the league so ill leave it at that and come to think of it pike have a lot that didnt make it in league of Ireland lol

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boroman View Post
    i told you its nothing got to do with you.i did I thought tramore had a great chance and it just shows me how good nenagh are.we need to be top of our game if we want to win.shane has scored against every team in the league so ill leave it at that and come to think of it pike have a lot that didnt make it in league of Ireland lol
    boroman' nenagh are a poor team i want to see boro bringing the munster junior back to limerick and im not having a slagging match with you i just think shane clarke spends alot of time on the ground he should have got a yellow, i just asked a question who is the manager of the boro cant see why the secret.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    u seem to have a BIG problem with young clarke and then start cutting other teams down,id say pike dont need posts like that Minesapint,on the day PIKE were the better team,But you were WAY WAY WAY over the top with your comments.
    To be or not to be

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    pike the far superior team today and should have won by more but posters on questioning s.clarkes ability ,no matter who he is playing against,need to get a reality check,regarding spending time on the ground and boro,s mgt team maybe those same posters should look closer to home.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast