Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Tsdl 2011/12

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Tsdl 2011/12

Can someone explain how Tommy Lewis can get away with ringing up the Old Bridge and telling them there game against Michaels B is off because some of the B team have been called into TSDL squad...This man is a joke the way he is carrying on

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Do yee really want me to comment about lewis, last time i did i got suspended from this forum. He has too much power in the tsdl.yes he is the head but when one has too much power it can become personal.decisions need to be shared with other members of the tsdl.id love to know what people think of him and the decision to call that game.believe me no saints bteam player is on the tsdl panel.i aint a saints basher its a credit to them for turning up.but to say there is 2nd team players on it, is laughable.please debate this because there was another blunder in a tipp town game yesterday and probably nothing will be said or done.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    st michaels and lewis in corruption scandal?? never. but who are we to question the saints. it just shows a complete lack of respect to every other club in the league, in this case oldbridge. saints play their fixtures where and when it suits them best, they are fooling nobody .

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    244 Posts
    Lads,can we stick to matters on the pitch,the other stuff will go nowhere (as it usually does).

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    hey wombat what a ridiculous post hahaha. saints were winning fai's and munster's and league's long before lewis ever sat in his current position they must have been getting there fixtures done to suit them all their history

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by republican View Post
    hey wombat what a ridiculous post hahaha. saints were winning fai's and munster's and league's long before lewis ever sat in his current position they must have been getting there fixtures done to suit them all their history
    Being a while though since they got their hands on a league or an fai though isint it,could mike o brien get no one else last weekend but St michaels B players,strange one that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops View Post
    Can someone explain how Tommy Lewis can get away with ringing up the Old Bridge and telling them there game against Michaels B is off because some of the B team have been called into TSDL squad.
    If there is evidence for this claim, please provide it. If there isn't, please retract it.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Dahamsta, what happened was some A squad members were temporarily playin wit their B team to get game time and because of omissions from the Oscar traynor squad, one of them who would naturally be a A team regular was called in, I think chops and old bridges grievances about this matter is that they think St Michaels are a big enough club to fulfil the B fixture regardless of a player been left out who would not normally play wit them. Been involved for many many years and the normal procedure would that the game would still go ahead but on this list some think that lewis favours St Michaels so unfortunately there are always comments going to be made

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBilko View Post
    Dahamsta, what happened was some A squad members were temporarily playin wit their B team to get game time and because of omissions from the Oscar traynor squad, one of them who would naturally be a A team regular was called in, I think chops and old bridges grievances about this matter is that they think St Michaels are a big enough club to fulfil the B fixture regardless of a player been left out who would not normally play wit them. Been involved for many many years and the normal procedure would that the game would still go ahead but on this list some think that lewis favours St Michaels so unfortunately there are always comments going to be made
    I think SgtBilko that Dahmasta wants Chops to explain himself not for you to speak for him. Only my guess of course!

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Yea the fact that i was talking to the person that Tommy Lewis rang is enough of a fact,so no i wont retract it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    You calling it a fact isn't evidence. Provide evidence or retract it. Now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    It's a joke that Chops is being asked to prove evidence for this when we all know its what happened. There have been a lot more sensitive issues on this forum in the past when people were way out of line with their comments and no evidence was asked for.

Here is the evidence you are looking for its a direct quote of the St Michaels Fc website.
    [SIZE=2]The ongoing problem of selected players being unavailable to represent their league reared its ugly head yet again with manager Mike O’Brien forced to call on a number of St. Michael's Reserves at the eleventh hour (the reason that the Old Bridge v St. Michael’s 1st Division game was postponed) to travel to the banks of the Lee. As a result of this the backbone of the squad came from Saints with ten of the starting eleven, the odd man out was David McGrath of Clonmel Town.[/SIZE]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    a) That's not evidence. b) Mind your business, I'm not talking to you.

Chops, evidence for your accusation by close of business tomorrow or you're out of here. I'm not standing for this ongoing junior league nonsense of firing out comments about people with zero evidence. Either provide evidence or keep your mouth shut. That applies to all of ye. If ye don't like it, click Log Out at the top of the page and don't come back. I will not be sued over ye, and I will not defend this juvenile crap.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Looks like Chops is for the chop! Who is this damsata guy anyway?

3-1 Michaels, Celtic missing a few.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberto View Post
    Looks like Chops is for the chop! Who is this damsata guy anyway?

3-1 Michaels, Celtic missing a few.
    Ah well leave him off he can rid me of this if he wants to,fact is what im saying is right what does damsata want a news of the world recording maybe he should ask greenlane or any other Old Bridge person is this true.As for damsata arent you the guy who recently suspended me from the sight for picking up on something that you were completely wrong about and i take it this is your way of trying to get back at me plus your abusive private messages that you sent me then,ban me if you want i couldnt care less and ya never know maybe i might even sue the sight ya CLOWN

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops View Post
    Ah well leave him off he can rid me of this if he wants to,fact is what im saying is right what does damsata want a news of the world recording maybe he should ask greenlane or any other Old Bridge person is this true.As for damsata arent you the guy who recently suspended me from the sight for picking up on something that you were completely wrong about and i take it this is your way of trying to get back at me plus your abusive private messages that you sent me then,ban me if you want i couldnt care less and ya never know maybe i might even sue the sight ya CLOWN
    He just gave me an infraction for my last comment. Is it only me who thinks that's a bit over the top?