Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Oscar Traynor Trophy 2011/12

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Tipperary Southern District League 5, Cork A.U.L. 1.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Carlow & District League 0 Wexford & District League 0
    Wexford win 5-4 on Penalties

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    Kerry District League 2-2 Leinster Senior League AET - Kerry win 5-3 on penalties.

The semi-final venue was already set for Mounthawk Park in the event of a Kerry victory.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    1-4 FINAL

AUL DUBLIN V TIPP LEAGUE

Apparently Tipp league not travelling as St Michaels,Clonmel & Peakevilla wont release players in case of injury.The AUL have cancelled all Prem A games.Can anybody confirm this from Tipp?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KUFCMan View Post
    1-4 FINAL

AUL DUBLIN V TIPP LEAGUE

Apparently Tipp league not travelling as St Michaels,Clonmel & Peakevilla wont release players in case of injury.The AUL have cancelled all Prem A games.Can anybody confirm this from Tipp?
    Yes Tipp wont be travelling they have given a walk over.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    joke from tsdl there are other players from tsdl other than saints, celtic and peake. even if they had to pull eleven division 4 players should send them up instead of giving walkover
    if it wasnt for birds and booze id have played for ireland juniors!!!!!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I wouldnt think sending up players from the lower division would be fair on them.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    balls would you not think that the 'joke' was fixing this game a week before crucial fai cup games no manager in his right mind would want to release his players. surely the aul wont want to accept the walkover will they??

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by republican View Post
    balls would you not think that the 'joke' was fixing this game a week before crucial fai cup games no manager in his right mind would want to release his players. surely the aul wont want to accept the walkover will they??
    Republican you cant blame the clubs , some of the clubs have never reached this far in the competition and will want to give it a right go, but i would say they Dublin Aul players that are still in the FAI wont have much interest in the Oscar trainer.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    i know minesapint im 100% with the clubs on this one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    We in the AUL are at the same stage with 5 teams in last 16 and not one of the teams complained about playing this weekend.Sure u can get injured anytime.All Prem A games were cancelled.We wanted a game the week before we play Carrick rather than have no game and wed even a friendly organised.Sheriif YC are playing Ballymun Friday which is 1st v2nd in League.We probably will have a Liddy Cup game now which will be arranged only tonite.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Lads is this actually for real? Its an absolute disgrace that any team would consider giving a walkover at a quarterfinal of a national competiton,also how stupid is the fai for organising a game an puttin players in that position.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by southern kid View Post
    Lads is this actually for real? Its an absolute disgrace that any team would consider giving a walkover at a quarterfinal of a national competiton,also how stupid is the fai for organising a game an puttin players in that position.
    Yes its for real and you cant blame the players for not playing on the Oscar Trainer a week before the FAI, why wasnt it fixed the week after the FAI.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hightackle View Post
    The TSDL are a disgrace and the clubs involved,They should be banned from the competition for at least 5 years,If the Irish junior team were playing i will guarentee you that yere so called superstars would be turning up,limerick are in roscommon the weekend and the pike players will be turning up st michaels players should turn up because its the only way they will win a national competition,
    Why are the TSDL a disgrace they didnt fix the match the week before the FAI, if the pike rovers players are stupid enough to play in a competition that really doesnt hold any value and risk the chance of missing the FAI match the following week thats there problem, well done TSDL.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hightackle View Post
    Because their after giving a walkover in a qf of a national competition thats why,they should be ashamed of themselves,i see you didnt answer the ? if an international was been played would the st michaels players have played in it??,and whats wrong with the rest of the clubs fulfilling the fixture?????,as i said they could be missing out on a national medal because they wont get another chance for one,ie,fai.
    Who said saints players were not made available to the tsdl as far as I'm concerned your quite incorrect as per the norm , all fit and available but don't let the truth stand in the way of a good headline / story
    On a serious note though they way this has ended up all sides (fai , tsdl and the aul ) should have a serious look at themselves cause in not sure were this walkover talk is coming from !

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    I can see both sides here an it does not help with da likes of hightackle coming on here and having a pop at the st michaels boys either,its all wrong from the top down an by that i mean the fai.Why in the name of god would they fix big games so close together and that includes the limk/ross game aswell,i think that tipp should and will fulfill the fixture.If a county team was playin in all ireland in the gaa their is no way club teams would be playing big games so close to the county games. once again its the fai that lets the junior players/clubs down.Well done junior council!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    well said....

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by southern kid View Post
    I can see both sides here an it does not help with da likes of hightackle coming on here and having a pop at the st michaels boys either,its all wrong from the top down an by that i mean the fai.Why in the name of god would they fix big games so close together and that includes the limk/ross game aswell,i think that tipp should and will fulfill the fixture.If a county team was playin in all ireland in the gaa their is no way club teams would be playing big games so close to the county games. once again its the fai that lets the junior players/clubs down.Well done junior council!!!!
    I agree with southern kid completly. Fixing the game is ludricous but no matter what a walkover should not be given. If needs be a 2nd tsdl side should be selected to compete comprising of clonmel town, cashel, cahir, wilderness , borris and division 1-4 players. Fufill the fixture or let Cork AUL back into it. A walkover at quarter final stage does no one any favours, its almost as bad as all the appeals etc that have dogged the junior game over past 10 years
    if it wasnt for birds and booze id have played for ireland juniors!!!!!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Have some people lost the plot or what??There is a WEEK between the games for god sake,fair enough if it was fixed for midweek i mite have some sympathy,but a WEEK!A lads stop.....junior council take them down from the clouds and throw the book at them.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Minesapint View Post
    Yes Tipp wont be travelling they have given a walk over.
    You should check your facts before you make such a statement. Comments like that only give the likes of High Tackle etc get on their usual banter of anti-TSDL and anti-St.Michaels. To the genuine TSDL supporters let me say, as absolute fact, the TSDL have not given a walkover. The F.A.I. know that, the Dublin A.U.L. know that.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast