Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Good, God, he can't even dive.............

  1. #1
    First Team
    Joined
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,889
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    310
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

    Good, God, he can't even dive.............

    ............I despair.

  2. #2
    Youth Team
    Joined
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    238
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    38
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    How true. He could do with a little practice at the Rocks -- with the tide out?

  3. #3
    First Team
    Joined
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,056
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    198
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    265
    Thanked in
    179 Posts
    Will ye relax yer fcuking heads. He's a versatile squad player that had to stand in cause we have a small squad that had suspension and injury to deal with. Name one player that can play in our squad that can play in as many positions as he covers - there isint one. He would sweat blood for that team if he could, now ease off.
    Manager: Fergal, have you your boots with ya?
    Fergal: Ya, I have them here.
    Manager: Ah good stuff, well give them to this man so, he forgot his!

  4. #4
    Seasoned Pro Nah Nah Nah Nah's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,805
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    678
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    661
    Thanked in
    390 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redobit View Post
    Will ye relax yer fcuking heads. He's a versatile squad player that had to stand in cause we have a small squad that had suspension and injury to deal with. Name one player that can play in our squad that can play in as many positions as he covers - there isint one. He would sweat blood for that team if he could, now ease off.
    He can't play in any position. He can stand there alright but he can't play. I would sweat blood for the team but nobody would want me to be playing

  5. #5
    First Team
    Joined
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,056
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    198
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    265
    Thanked in
    179 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nah Nah Nah Nah View Post
    He can't play in any position. He can stand there alright but he can't play. I would sweat blood for the team but nobody would want me to be playing
    So what do you suggest we do.

    He's an Ok player that can cover centre back, full back and centre midfield. He's not going to be a stand out player we all know that, I'm sure he knows that.

    People will use him as an easy scapegoat when things arent going our way, which is sad.
    Last edited by redobit; 11/08/2011 at 11:50 AM.
    Manager: Fergal, have you your boots with ya?
    Fergal: Ya, I have them here.
    Manager: Ah good stuff, well give them to this man so, he forgot his!

  6. #6
    First Team
    Joined
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,889
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    310
    Thanked in
    151 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redobit View Post
    So what do you suggest we do.

    He's an Ok player that can cover centre back, full back and centre midfield. He's not going to be a stand out player we all know that, I'm sure he knows that.

    People will use him as an easy scapegoat when things arent going our way, which is sad.
    Well he fn stood out in Dundalk, anyway. Embarrassing.

  7. #7
    First Team
    Joined
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,056
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    198
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    265
    Thanked in
    179 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by avvenalaf View Post
    Well he fn stood out in Dundalk, anyway. Embarrassing.
    Good one. Comment on half a line of a post where there are some pretty valid points being made.

    As I said people are looking for a skapegoat when things dont work out. Sad.
    Manager: Fergal, have you your boots with ya?
    Fergal: Ya, I have them here.
    Manager: Ah good stuff, well give them to this man so, he forgot his!

  8. Thanks From:


Similar Threads

  1. dive for the off button!!!!!!!
    By the scout in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09/02/2004, 7:09 AM
  2. Did He Fall Or Did He Dive?
    By Leonard in forum Premier & First Divisions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 26/06/2001, 3:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •