Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 11 of 81 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Limerick Premier Division 2011/12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatone View Post
    They gave a poor team a hammering, they were all young fellas they played against theyl need time to adjust to the league. I wouldnt judge them on 1 game if they were hammering the likes of balla,regional, fairview then yeah then they should move league but they will **** the league again no doubt about it but maybe its up to other teams to reach their standard.
    I'm not being smart but how do you expect the other clubs to compete with Pike? or to reach their standard? it's impossible

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lankyboy26 View Post
    I'm not being smart but how do you expect the other clubs to compete with Pike? or to reach their standard? it's impossible
    Why is it impossible?when view were winning everything,pike upped the anti.didn't they,maybe it will be the boro or balla next,there will always be one or two clubs who will be dominant and that's the way it will always be.when view were winning everything there was never this much euphoria.get on with it.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    It's impossible,haha,cop on to yourself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deadly man View Post
    It's impossible,haha,cop on to yourself
    I won't argue with you, wouldn't be able to make my point without getting banned. People who know tue story know what i am talking about

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    your living in a different world lad if u think every other club can compete with pike,they just dont have the lollies.im not knocking pike at all,all im sayin is if there a club that want to progress they should think about movin on to the A championship rather than picking up mickey mouse cups in the city.im obviously excluding the fai in them cups,Il probably get knocked for calling them mickey mouse cups but think about it and tell me pike wont win them all for nxt 10 yrs if they keep snapping up the best players in town that other clubs have brought through the underage ranks and then all pike want to do is compete with the likes of summerville carew park etc,where is the sense in that?

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Corbally 2 Carew park 3, jamie o sullivan, jamie kelly, eddie shine,

what a strange game this morning corbally were two up and played very well in the first half as for Carew bar one or two everyone to a man were poor we did not play well from start to finish we were missing 3 or 4 big players but still had a strong team out sully pulled one back from the spot bit of a debate if it was inside the box or not jamie kelly missed a open goal ball was clear fell to jamie about 40yrds out miskicked it the bounce of the ball caught the keeper out. corbally had a stonewall pen turned down. on to 2nd half it was carews turn to have a stonewall pen turned down when steven grant was through on goal both side had chances to get the 3rd until 85min when sub eddies shine scored a screamer a volley 20yrds top corner.
    overall we showed alot of heart to come back when not playing well draw prob a fair result but we will take it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by southern kid View Post
    your living in a different world lad if u think every other club can compete with pike,they just dont have the lollies.im not knocking pike at all,all im sayin is if there a club that want to progress they should think about movin on to the A championship rather than picking up mickey mouse cups in the city.im obviously excluding the fai in them cups,Il probably get knocked for calling them mickey mouse cups but think about it and tell me pike wont win them all for nxt 10 yrs if they keep snapping up the best players in town that other clubs have brought through the underage ranks and then all pike want to do is compete with the likes of summerville carew park etc,where is the sense in that?

Their setting the standard but I dont agree witht the way their doing it and yes Lankyboy i know what you mean. Yes they will win everything for the next few years but something will be done about it sometime if it keeps going the way it is maybe like you must have a certain amount of schoolboys in your team or something. Nobody can compete with Pike now but the likes of Fairview and Boro have pubs and view have an astro field too, all I'm saying is if they want to beat Pike they have to do what Pike are doing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    I won't argue with you, wouldn't be able to make my point without getting banned. People who know tue story know what i am talking about
    What are you talking about,?????,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by southern kid View Post
    You obviously know nothing if you think the premier league and lawson cup is Mickey mouse,I'm sure if charleville won one of them they wouldn't be calling them Mickey mouse.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas72 View Post
    Corbally 2 Carew park 3, jamie o sullivan, jamie kelly, eddie shine,

what a strange game this morning corbally were two up and played very well in the first half as for Carew bar one or two everyone to a man were poor we did not play well from start to finish we were missing 3 or 4 big players but still had a strong team out sully pulled one back from the spot bit of a debate if it was inside the box or not jamie kelly missed a open goal ball was clear fell to jamie about 40yrds out miskicked it the bounce of the ball caught the keeper out. corbally had a stonewall pen turned down. on to 2nd half it was carews turn to have a stonewall pen turned down when steven grant was through on goal both side had chances to get the 3rd until 85min when sub eddies shine scored a screamer a volley 20yrds top corner.
    overall we showed alot of heart to come back when not playing well draw prob a fair result but we will take it
    a very honest post thomas.to say we are gutted is an understatement.story of our season so far tho.cant close out a win.winning our first 2 games and threw them both away.a very strange game indeed . a shocking refereeing display this morning.giving frees for nothing and then punishing both teams cause he knew he made a mistake.afew very dubious spot kick calls this morning to say the least.a sweet volley for the winner with first touch of the ball.top class finish.there the chances that win games.again this morning we had more chances and didnt take them.best of luck for rest of season.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theboywonder8 View Post
    What are you talking about,?????,
    You know exactly what I am talking about. Other clubs don't have the resources to get to Pike's level, Charleville included pal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    You know exactly what I am talking about. Other clubs don't have the resources to get to Pike's level, Charleville included pal
    No I don't to be honest,are you another one of these fellas who believes all the bulls***,it's a bit sad really when all yere worrying about is whose getting what at pike.all yere doing is spurring them even more,so keep up the god work and they'll keep picking up the trophies,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    No I don't to be honest,are you another one of these fellas who believes all the bulls***,it's a bit sad really when all yere worrying about is whose getting what at pike.all yere doing is spurring them even more,so keep up the god work and they'll keep picking up the trophies,

We all know its not bull, its the worst kept secret in town. Its up to other teams to do the same now if they have the resources thats the only way we will see a competetive league.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    I'm not worried about what Pike do at all. Makes no difference to me in the slightest. I would just like to see the Premier being a bit more competitive, that's all. Take a chill pill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    kilmallock 3 star 1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatone View Post
    We all know its not bull, its the worst kept secret in town. Its up to other teams to do the same now if they have the resources thats the only way we will see a competetive league.
    You know nothing,

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Cool

well done to the aisling younsters today on their win,to come back from that hammering the other night is a credit to them,while we all expect that teams can only beat whats put in front of them the fact that an experienced one would continue to hammer pointless goals past an already demoralised opposition is disturbing.on the other topic of debate on here fairviews trophy laden seasons saw players play at the fairgreen for one reason ....footballing one,nothing else.

18. Thanks From:

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    all amateur clubs in the premiership should give a walk over to any club that pays their players, all they would get is a €50 fine sure it would cost you that to pay the ref, so there would be no extra cost to the clubs, then the ldmc would have to do something about it, they cant suspend 99% of the teams in the premiership.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairkop View Post
    well done to the aisling younsters today on their win,to come back from that hammering the other night is a credit to them,while we all expect that teams can only beat whats put in front of them the fact that an experienced one would continue to hammer pointless goals past an already demoralised opposition is disturbing.on the other topic of debate on here fairviews trophy laden seasons saw players play at the fairgreen for one reason ....footballing one,nothing else.
    great post, totally agree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    It didn't bother them when they were hammering them past pike 19s the night before did it,it's aishlings problem if they lose their players and no one elses,and would ye ever give it a break,and stop mouthing about what ye know nothing about,yere sad sad sad,players want to play against the best not give walkovers,some of the stuff ye write is unreal,the jealousy will get the better of ye eventually.

Page 11 of 81 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast