Page 54 of 104 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 2067

Thread: Cork AUL 2011/12

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Leeview folding? Aren't they new enough? I may be wrong.

What are the criteria for forming a new club? Set of jerseys and a pitch for the year? Needs to be stringent measures in place if new clubs are allowed form if this is the case. Group of lads looking for a game of ball should play the astro leagues if they cannot commit.

Also well done to Kinsale. As always flying the flag for Junior soccer in cork.

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Christmass time is here so going to have a go at predicting the 2011/12 league winners .This will more then likely bite me in the rear but here goes . Prem is to tight to call with many teams having played only 1 or 2 games but i'm going to go with Kinsale with form they've shown in cups i think they will pick up results .I fear Macroom are in a bit of bother 5 games with no return . Prem A is going to be tough but i think springfield will just come out on top over a very good Pearse outfit i just think Springfield been there done that in last 2 seasons with back to back promotions Gratten in trouble in prem a . League 1 is Glen Celtics to win 7 games from 7 so far Shandon look like they are going down .In 1A its going to be Douglas Hall put plenty of good teams in that league but can't see Douglas dropping too many pionts .Donoughmore are in big trouble here 11 games played only 3 pionts . In 2 Casement to take this league easy and macroom B and Waterloo to dog it out in the bottom .2a looks like 3 horse race WiltonB Brooklodge and Springfield to battle it out here going to go with Brooklodge here . Churchvilla and Central to dog i out at the bottom .3 Hillington league to win or lose up to them here in 3A ParkB and Knocknahenny to battle it out for winners spot going to go with Park B in 3B Lakewood to win it handy . Hope it won't come back to bite me feel free to pick it apart i'm sure ye will

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.
    Following oldlegs lead:
    Prem:
    Kinsale to pip Wilton.
    Macroom look in big trouble and surprised to be saying Blarney St could be there with them
    Prem A:
    Springers have been on a great run of form for a few years now - winning is a habit.
    Grattan look like going down with surprisingly Kilreen down there.
    AUL 1:
    Can't look past 7 from 7 by Glen Celtic
    Shandon & Buttevant are in huge trouble - already cast adrift at the bottom
    AUL 1A:
    I'd like to think Innishvilla will be able to push Douglas Hall close but have to win their games in hand to close the gap
    Donoughnmore look in trouble and Dunbar after winning their 1st two have lost five on the trot.
    AUL 2:
    Casement look v-strong.
    a couple in the mix for going down - Macroom
    AUL 2A:
    I think Wilton could sneak this league
    Glanworth with only 1 win this season to go down
    AUL 3:
    Hillington to cruise it - if Innishvilla can stop drawing (unbeaten) they could be in the promotion mix
    AUL 3A:
    Park United to take title
    AUL 3B:
    I'll go Strand Utd.
    ”That should be NO problem for the defence – OH NOOOO!!”
    George Hamilton...
    http://www.innishvilla.com

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    we have a few pints on it Innish

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    All quiet on here lately, any transfer activity over the last few weeks to report on lads? Some good league games on the fixture list this week end.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redandwhite View Post
    was there not any competitive games played over xmas? sorry not living locally at the moment..i remember when xmas used always have a lot of games on...im sure the players dont mid though

is transfer window open jan 1 to end of jan?
    No this year - I guess with the days that Christmas & New Year fell on the decision was made there were no competitive games over the hols...
    ”That should be NO problem for the defence – OH NOOOO!!”
    George Hamilton...
    http://www.innishvilla.com

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Hi Lads,

Do we know when the AUL are playing Tipp?

Happy New Year!

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Alot of rain after falling already and i know its only wednesday but if we get another bad day things don't look good for games at weekend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Either Wilton are worrying about losing there best player or they are planning for their senior venture next season. Ringing our players trying to get Alan Greaney's number!!

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by K.C. View Post
    Either Wilton are worrying about losing there best player or they are planning for their senior venture next season. Ringing our players trying to get Alan Greaney's number!!
    Same story here. Player getting texts from Wilton management asking him to sign for them.
    To be honest, this ****es me off. Anyone else got any thoughts on this?

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    2 tough weekends of Prem football coming up starting on 7/8 Blarney street v Macroom both teams needing points Park at home to Wilton Knockavilla at home to Greenwood and Leeside at home to coachford . The following weekend 14/15 has Coachford at home to Park Blarney street at home to Wilton Greenwood at home to Macroom and Killumney at home to leeside .Some great games ahead in next 2 weeks any thoughts on results guys ? Macroom really need to hit form and try and get some points on the table or could find themselfs with 7 games played and no points .Get to see if Leeside are up for the league they'll need to get 6 from 6 to give kinsale and Wilton something to chase we will see how they go 2 tough games . Next 2 weeks will see some shape to league Tables

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxone99 View Post
    Same story here. Player getting texts from Wilton management asking him to sign for them.
    To be honest, this ****es me off. Anyone else got any thoughts on this?
    lads their is no truth in wilton management tapping up alan greaney,their might ave been pub banter went on over x-mas between players but not management.
    on that subject its a bit ironic on kc's behalf considering them tapping up and transfering a wilton player not so long ago.im not denying wilton havent approched the right type of player for them,but every club does it from top level in europe to msl and aul.im sure wilton dont like when shane o neill and cian blake etc are approached from msl clubs but thats football.not so long wilton lost striker to a top aul club and a under 19 player to city but such is football and why we love it,
    come on lads dont be so naive and take it to heart.

"Winning isn't everything. Wanting to win is."

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Hi Sharpshooter bad result against park ? or did park deserve the win ? thought ye'd be too strong for them to be honest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oldlegs View Post
    Hi Sharpshooter bad result against park ? or did park deserve the win ? thought ye'd be too strong for them to be honest
    just a bad day for us when nothing went right to be honest,tough place to go think they will take points off alot of teams up their,taught we could ave nicked a point but not to be.in the end park probably deserved the 3 points,have no doubt in my mind we will bounce back.

"Winning isn't everything. Wanting to win is."

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Leeside 1 coachford 2..coachford joint top now with park and down to play each other the weekend

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefscout View Post
    Leeside 1 coachford 2..coachford joint top now with park and down to play each other the weekend
    I think you ll find Knockavilla are perched on the top Chiefscout, rubbishing the opinion on here that they were in line for relegation, No chance. Where you at the game in little island chiefscout? Mick Sull and Keith Linzell with our goals for our team mates in foreign shores.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Inswinger View Post
    I think you ll find Knockavilla are perched on the top Chiefscout, rubbishing the opinion on here that they were in line for relegation, No chance. Where you at the game in little island chiefscout? Mick Sull and Keith Linzell with our goals for our team mates in foreign shores.
    Was at game and thought ye deserved the win.number 14 changed the game when he came on.leeside defence was poor in my opinion,especially the two centre backs who were extremely slow.mick welsh doing a great job after taking over from Malcolm stokes

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    my first post . When is the next aul game and where?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Lots of northside players playing for coachford - cant they produce their own players???

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Best of luck to kinsale in Fai cup get past kilbarrack and ye will have a home draw in the 7 h round Kilbarrack Utd or Kinsale FC v Claremorris FC/ Ballymote /Carrick Utd

Page 54 of 104 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast