Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 5 of 104 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Cork AUL 2011/12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    There is a website soccer expert.com that has alot, u need to do bit of searching to get adult drills but alot of the kids drills they have instructions to convert into adult drills...

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    Fruice, Try Finesoccer.com

Yes, unfortunately, there are 3 or 4 teams I could name who I believe are not 100% in yet. I hope they all survive.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Horse24 View Post
    Fruice, Try Finesoccer.com

Yes, unfortunately, there are 3 or 4 teams I could name who I believe are not 100% in yet. I hope they all survive.
    Who have ya heard about Horse? Any high profile teams

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Hoping to put together a tournament for August Bank Holiday weekend in assocation with a Sport Festival in Ballincollig. It would be run all on one day with teams guarenteed to play 2 half an hour aside games at least. Were aiming to have a mixture of Aul Premier and MSl division 1 and 2. On the same day, Ballincollig will play host to Legends 11 ( including John Aldridge, Jason McAteer and ex Man u, Celtic and Liverpool players) . There will also be live Music after from Bipolar Empire and Jerry Fish and the Mudbug Club on the same night. Any teams interested , please phone Daniel on 0857222692.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Lads are there any preseason tournaments on this year? I would like to watch a few games before the season starts

Rumourboss
    heard Coughlan is heading to Marys senior.

Rumourboss
    Crescent Athletic have a great squad. Ran by Lenord Forde. After signing a few young stars too. Saw their Keeper playing in the Blarney Sevens lads, a former Rockmount player i was told. Looks a great bit of stuff. Quality. Theyre a team on the up, watch out Division 1. So Build and indeed they will come.

Rumourboss

Foot.ie!

Crescent Athletic have a great squad. Ran by Lenord Forde. After signing a few young stars too. Saw their Keeper playing in the Blarney Sevens lads, a former Rockmount player i was told. Looks a great bit of stuff. Quality. Theyre a team on the up, watch out Division 1. So Build and indeed they will come.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumourboss View Post
    heard Coughlan is heading to Marys senior.
    Garys not a bad player and he could do well for marys as the msl is not THE BIG STEP UP that people say. The few years in the aul will stand to him big time and if he is gone to marys I think blarney street will struggle next season unless the have got in good replacements for the players who have gone but so far the transfer mill is very quiet

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Exclamation rumourboss

Quote Originally Posted by Rumourboss View Post
    Good squad alright there and well ran but @rumourboss , we share alot out in Monard 1 but quotes we dont so please find some of your own !!!!

Oh ya rumourboss shall we take it your a crescent member
    "Build it and they will come"

Rumourboss

Wink The road to success is always under construction.

Unfortunately my playing days are long over Cas. Not a member and managing my own east cork team.usually on their forums. Played for Cobh once upon a time. Would like to manage back up in the Northside of the City.
    The road to success is always under construction.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Well any word on teams that did not register for this season?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Premier A just got harder to survive in but it's good to see the runners up in 1st div get a chance to get promoted(as per cork aul website)

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by backpass View Post
    Garys not a bad player and he could do well for marys as the msl is not THE BIG STEP UP that people say. The few years in the aul will stand to him big time and if he is gone to marys I think blarney street will struggle next season unless the have got in good replacements for the players who have gone but so far the transfer mill is very quiet

and who else is gone backpass?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiostar View Post
    Premier A just got harder to survive in but it's good to see the runners up in 1st div get a chance to get promoted(as per cork aul website)
    from the Cork Aul website

Promotion and relegation procedure for 2011/12 will be as follows:

Premier: 2 Relegated.

Premier A: Two automatically promoted. Two automatically relegated.
    Third from bottom will play the winners of a playoff game between the two second place teams in the League 1 and League 1A.
    If the play-off team wins the game against the third bottom team from Premier A then they will be promoted and third from bottom in Premier A will be relegated to first division.
    If the third bottom team wins then they will stay in Premier A.

First Division: One automatically promoted. Two relegated from each section.
    Two second placed teams will play off for the right to play the third bottom team in Premier A in a play off for an extra promotion/relegation position.

Second Division: Two automatically promoted/Two automatically relegated from each section.

Third Division: One from each section automatically promoted.
    Three second placed teams in each section will take part in a round robin league to decide on the fourth team to be promoted to second division.

the above was was brought up at the agm about teams coming second getting nothing in return so at least they have responded to the matter. think it all a good idea and gives teams an incentive to keep going even if 1 team is running away with the league

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by backpass View Post
    Kinger till he goes away paddy mc n mousey.. Alan conroy is gone back.. And Darren heaphy from rockmount juniors. I'm sure cas has more up his sleeve but IMO theyve strengthened well.

17. Thanks From:

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by six-yard-box View Post
    Kinger till he goes away paddy mc n mousey.. Alan conroy is gone back.. And Darren heaphy from rockmount juniors. I'm sure cas has more up his sleeve but IMO theyve strengthened well.
    Kinger good signing till he goes, Alan great club man and good servant to blarney street down the years. Not to sure about the rest tho but at least they will contribute to a big squad and that will be vital in any league with competition for places. I

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by casilles View Post
    from the Cork Aul website

Promotion and relegation procedure for 2011/12 will be as follows:

Premier: 2 Relegated.

Premier A: Two automatically promoted. Two automatically relegated.
    Third from bottom will play the winners of a playoff game between the two second place teams in the League 1 and League 1A.
    If the play-off team wins the game against the third bottom team from Premier A then they will be promoted and third from bottom in Premier A will be relegated to first division.
    If the third bottom team wins then they will stay in Premier A.

First Division: One automatically promoted. Two relegated from each section.
    Two second placed teams will play off for the right to play the third bottom team in Premier A in a play off for an extra promotion/relegation position.

Second Division: Two automatically promoted/Two automatically relegated from each section.

Third Division: One from each section automatically promoted.
    Three second placed teams in each section will take part in a round robin league to decide on the fourth team to be promoted to second division.

the above was was brought up at the agm about teams coming second getting nothing in return so at least they have responded to the matter. think it all a good idea and gives teams an incentive to keep going even if 1 team is running away with the league
    I agree it is a great call - Yes Prem A gets a bit tougher but at least the team that finishes third from bottom has the chance to preserve their status...
    I have always said if a division doesn't offer something for 2nd place that by half way through the season any team who had a poor run but is safe from relegation can have nothing to play for now - 3rd divisions look tough to get out of now!!!
    ”That should be NO problem for the defence – OH NOOOO!!”
    George Hamilton...
    http://www.innishvilla.com

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Innishvilla View Post
    I agree it is a great call - Yes Prem A gets a bit tougher but at least the team that finishes third from bottom has the chance to preserve their status...
    I have always said if a division doesn't offer something for 2nd place that by half way through the season any team who had a poor run but is safe from relegation can have nothing to play for now - 3rd divisions look tough to get out of now!!!

That's true, unless you are a mid-table first division team who drops 2 divisions without being relegated.

Page 5 of 104 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast