Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Limerick Desmond League 2011/12

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Ya David o Connor is back playing since he came home from Australia,two quilligans are back from rathkeale afc,Paudie Fitzgerald has signed from fairview rangers and have also brought up 3 or 4 players from the B team

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by buddygeary23 View Post
    Ya David o Connor is back playing since he came home from Australia,two quilligans are back from rathkeale afc,Paudie Fitzgerald has signed from fairview rangers and have also brought up 3 or 4 players from the B team
    Good stuff, coming along nicely so for ye in pre season with Cronin back,Did Power,Doherty and Butler all sign too?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Ya mark doherty has signed.he was playing last night..we we missing Antony o donnell,shay lyons,donnacha woods and Tony Quaid all due to work reasons last night..nobody know what power and butler are doing..powers brother said he doesn't know what his brother is doing but knows he hasn't signed for shannonside yet.he hasn't signed for anyone..as for butler nobody knows what he will do..his best friend told me he wants another crack at the city league and heard fairview were looking for him..god only know and I guess time will tell
    Last edited by buddygeary23; 26/07/2011 at 9:56 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Ya mark doherty has signed.he was playing last night..we we missing Antony o donnell,shay lyons,donnacha woods and Tony Quaid all due to work reasons last night..nobody know what power and butler are doing..powers brother said he doesn't know what his brother is doing but knows he hasn't signed for shannonside yet.he hasn't signed for anyone..as for butler nobody knows what he will do..his best friend told me he wants another crack at the city league and heard fairview were looking for him..god only know and I guess time will tell
    I heard that O'Donnell and Power had committed to Shannonside as they are living there, and that Quaid was going because of the two NCW boys over Shannonside. I also heard that Tossie had committed to Broadford because Ray Lynch had convinced him that they would be a major force with their new signings and that he was friendly with a good few of the lads up there
    Is Anthony O'Donnell DEF staying with ye Buddy and are all these rumours rubbish

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Tony Quaid told me himself that he us going nowhere..he said to me that if shannonside offered him 500 a week he still wouldn't go..o Donnell was at training all last week and said he isn't going to shannonside..but power and butler I honestly don't know what they are doing..I guess we have to wait until the first game of the season

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Tony Quaid told me himself that he us going nowhere..he said to me that if shannonside offered him 500 a week he still wouldn't go..o Donnell was at training all last week and said he isn't going to shannonside..but power and butler I honestly don't know what they are doing..I guess we have to wait until the first game of the season
    In fairness that settles most of the rumours with Newcastle. Is this lad from Fairview any good

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    It will all be rumours before the season starts anyway..I heard something else but I'm not gonna say it incase it's only a rumour or it's a fact...the player is from feenagh and played with fairview cos he lived in the city and working in there..He is good alright..played with killeaney few seasons back for a season I think

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    It will all be rumours before the season starts anyway..I heard something else but I'm not gonna say it incase it's only a rumour or it's a fact...the player is from feenagh and played with fairview cos he lived in the city and working in there..He is good alright..played with killeaney few seasons back for a season I think
    Shur you might as well tell us now what you heard, If its not true, then its not true and no harm will be done, Nobody is saying that everything in this forum is fact

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Yera Leon I'll say nothing unless it's confirmed that it's a fact..and wen I know for certain I'll post it on here as soon as possible

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Anyone hear any news with the other teams like askeaton,ballingarry,kildimo,Newcastle west rovers? Any news players or anything??? What have glin done with their field that they closed it for a year??

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Killeaney have lost Bryan Herbet who is joining his old club Bally Rovers.
    Last edited by BlueAndWhite; 26/07/2011 at 9:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Is Patrick Madigan joining Glin too ?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Any challenge matches planned for the week lads, I wouldnt mind going to a game

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Broadford v Regional 7.15 tonight in Broadford

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Doherty was playing for carig v carew park last night

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    I think ratkeale will be the team to beat this year,they play a lovely attacking brand of football,ncw should put up a good show but will all depend on how they get on with jerry cronin because by all accounts some players are not keen on him and the loss of power an butler is a massive loss.Shannonside wont be up there this year,last year proved their not good enough and they were 12 points ahead at one stage and bottled it.Abbey will struggle if roche an da 2 kellihers are gone because there panel was tight last year.Broadford will be my dark horses,lynch will do a good job and will probably sign a few to strenghten their squad.I think askeaton will be relagated by xmas an rightly so,i thougt it was disgraceful that they gave walkover in desmond quarter final for a so called big club.kildimo will go also, their my views but who ever wins i hope its an injury free season for all players,best of luck to all,

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas72 View Post
    Doherty was playing for carig v carew park last night
    Ya I heard that as well, I heard he played with them as well last week. How did Broadford compete with regional

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Ya I heard that as well, I heard he played with them as well last week. How did Broadford compete with regional
    Broadford won 7 3. Liam Shaughnessy scored 5 with Joe McAuliffe and Micheal Brosnan 1 each

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Doherty only played with carrig only for fitness and nothing else..good result for broadford..broadford could do really well this year..

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Doherty only played with carrig only for fitness and nothing else..good result for broadford..broadford could do really well this year..
    Yere training must'nt be very good Buddy if yere players have to go to other clubs to improve their fitness. Is it true there is talks of NCW going semi Pro

Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast