Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576
Results 1,501 to 1,513 of 1513

Thread: Tipp South & District League 2011/12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hotspur View Post
    Ah you'll hear soon enough,all I'll say is their 2 forwards.
    Ah we hear that kind of rubbish every year,why come on our forum if you have nothing to say,if they were any good they would be playing with Pike or Boro anyway

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    very true tipp top, has any limerick lad really set the world alright over in Cooke? Connery maybe? Bennis a couple of years ago was a decent keeper..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBilko View Post
    very true tipp top, has any limerick lad really set the world alright over in Cooke? Connery maybe? Bennis a couple of years ago was a decent keeper..
    agree with ye about the rumours...(mostly linked to players not associated with either the clubs mentioned i might add)
    would trevor cosgrove not be considered a success???

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    I would imagine they are talking about Christy Doyle who is rumoured to be going to saints, good player but i cant see it happening to be honest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Limerick football is so strong at the moment you would have to question anyone leaving, I am probably being very unfair but Trevor Cosgrave will probably always be remembered for being the one who missed the penalty in the FAI final in Turners Cross v Fairview

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by celticlads View Post
    I would imagine they are talking about Christy Doyle who is rumoured to be going to saints, good player but i cant see it happening to be honest.
    Celtic your right with him,was Ray Mc and Barry Ryan no good lads????.and Tipp Top,taught this was an open forum,never knew it belonged to YE,cop yourself on.keep guessing and ye'll surely get the other striker,although ye mightn't have to,he'll be signed and all shortly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hotspur View Post
    Celtic your right with him,was Ray Mc and Barry Ryan no good lads????.and Tipp Top,taught this was an open forum,never knew it belonged to YE,cop yourself on.keep guessing and ye'll surely get the other striker,although ye mightn't have to,he'll be signed and all shortly.
    The forum doesn't belong to anyone but if your going to come on and say something just say it,were not going to hunt you down and murder you for being wrong,it's rumour season so add your twopence worth but don't be playing riddles,the idea of this time of the year is predictions and wondering who will go where

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipp Top View Post
    The forum doesn't belong to anyone but if your going to come on and say something just say it,were not going to hunt you down and murder you for being wrong,it's rumour season so add your twopence worth but don't be playing riddles,the idea of this time of the year is predictions and wondering who will go where
    Didn't I agree with Celtic lads who one of them was,and when the other is signed I will tell ye,it wouldn't be fair to mention him until he signs,which he will be doing shortly,so chill out man.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    St micks interested in a young man, goes by the name of christian tello. He wants out of barca after pep left and maybe st micks could be the club for him? Cesc fab another man said to be unhappy in catalunya. Would be a better signin than tello, imo.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by footballfanatic View Post
    St micks interested in a young man, goes by the name of christian tello. He wants out of barca after pep left and maybe st micks could be the club for him? Cesc fab another man said to be unhappy in catalunya. Would be a better signin than tello, imo.
    Oh right! ha

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipp Top View Post
    Limerick football is so strong at the moment you would have to question anyone leaving, I am probably being very unfair but Trevor Cosgrave will probably always be remembered for being the one who missed the penalty in the FAI final in Turners Cross v Fairview
    that penalty miss is well forgotten it wasnt a pen to win the game so cant be critical there a fantastic young man 1st player to trainin every night, also ray mac is loved in saint michaels would agree few others didnt hit it off. doyle is a quality player would walk on saints team but not too many others outside pike and boro would get in saints team imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hightackle View Post
    Christy Doyle is going to the boro(he always said he would like to sign for the boro one day)
    Would certainly seem to make more sense,I also expect Clonmel Celtic to be the dominant force in Tipp next year so not a great time to be signing for Saint Michaels

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hightackle View Post
    Christy Doyle is going to the boro(he always said he would like to sign for the boro one day)
    apologies for using the tipp forum,but as everybody knows,there are no junior forms out in limerick(and won't be until mid-july)....so i would take the comment with a pinch of salt.
    now back to tipp matters

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576