Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Tipp South & District League 2011/12

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    derek hayes and ross doyle i dont think were really playing with cashel for the most of last season. mickey coleman is huge loss arguably cashels best player. 3 good signings that will greatly improve borris squad. next season is looking like the best premier division season in years if cahir and borris can get all these rumoured signings in
    if it wasnt for birds and booze id have played for ireland juniors!!!!!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Pity the way Joe Delaney cup finished up cause it's a nice trophy to win , I think town will have to have a good luck at themselves I think league punished them over all the walkovers they have given over the last few years at youth level so I dont think u can blame cahir to much any other club would have diner same. As fir Cashel town Derek Hayes n Ross doyle didn't play much last year but I heard mickey Coleman on way to town with Colin Bargary looking to go back to saints , I'm not sure have they a manager I think they might struggle this year

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    very true, how could they even celebrate, medals are worthless, a joke really, a lot of people would need to take a look at themselves

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    mikey coleman would be better off going to town. i could see him fit straight in to there first 11 no problem. he would have far better chance of winning a medal with town than borris. if bargary goes to saints aswell cashel would be in serious trouble. Those 2 players and david slattery would be the difference from cashel finishing 4th or 5th again and being deep in a relegation battle

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Any news on the makeup of the leagues for the upcoming season. This was supposed to be sorted out on the 29th of June but nothing up on the website as of yet. Anyone heard of any new teams entering this year?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by balls View Post
    mikey coleman would be better off going to town. i could see him fit straight in to there first 11 no problem. he would have far better chance of winning a medal with town than borris. if bargary goes to saints aswell cashel would be in serious trouble. Those 2 players and david slattery would be the difference from cashel finishing 4th or 5th again and being deep in a relegation battle
    coleman should really go to town or saints. there is no real point in movin to borris if he wants to challenge for the big trophies.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    The forms are out so i don't know why there is so many rumours still flying about,unless a lot of players are keeping their options opened to see who clubs actually sign,any confirmed signings out there?

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by addict View Post
    Any news on the makeup of the leagues for the upcoming season. This was supposed to be sorted out on the 29th of June but nothing up on the website as of yet. Anyone heard of any new teams entering this year?
    league make up could be held back till start of august id say. any new club looking to apply will have done so already this wont be the hold up its just there is no point releasing a list of teams in which division when this could all change due to some teams pulling out close to start of the season which may result in a rejig

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    smurf burns signing for cahir park for certain ian barnes to st michaels and anthony nipper power leaving carrick for piltown

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Jimmy Hynes and Danny Ryan from Nenagh Celtic have signed with Clonmel Town

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by celticlads View Post
    Jimmy Hynes and Danny Ryan from Nenagh Celtic have signed with Clonmel Town
    unusual to see nenagh players come down south. are the 2 lads any good??

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    jimmy hynes is a striker i think. you would often here of him banging in the goals against tsdl teams in mjc and fai games. havent heard of the other lad but he must be fairly decent aswell if town are in for him. some trek down from nenagh to clonmel for a game of ball

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    The talk in limerick is that jimmy Hynes going to pike , I'm not surprised town going for a striker they were very week up front last year though I think Evan maguire is going to be a decent player but needs help up front I know they had the chap from unities but he is regarded as squad player in clonmel , I d be surprised if Ian barnes went to saints or was spoken about last Xmas for him to make the switch but it didn't happen
    Erick

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rightboy View Post
    The talk in limerick is that jimmy Hynes going to pike , I'm not surprised town going for a striker they were very week up front last year though I think Evan maguire is going to be a decent player but needs help up front I know they had the chap from unities but he is regarded as squad player in clonmel , I d be surprised if Ian barnes went to saints or was spoken about last Xmas for him to make the switch but it didn't happen
    Erick
    Jimmy Hynes is signed with Clonmel

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by celticlads View Post
    Jimmy Hynes is signed with Clonmel
    Who is he Celiclads? Is he any good? I would have guessed Ian Barnes would stay at Town and Burns would go to Celtic,probably stll a couple of weeks before teams go back training so will still be the silly season for rumours

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    hes a striker, best in north tipp by a long way always scores in the big games has scored many a goal against clonmel down through the years

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    He will be a very good addition to Town so,all very quiet down in Cooke Park,i would expect a couple of big signings from them looking to push on for that FAI,they are very very close

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    They were very very close this year and last year,so maybe 3rd time lucky,doubt it though,

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I think saints are very close they have a young squad with good youths coming through I don't think they will lose anyone and with one or two addition could build on an excellent last season , town are building too they have a great back five if they can sign a striker and a couple of midfielders they won't b too far away but can anyone what has happened to that town munster youths team didn't see many on 1st team they were a fantastic team any thoughts guys

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    hey all this nonsense about barnes signin for Michaels, one man will walk away from Michaels if he signs and thats Dermot Finnan, spoke to a few guys about this already and they have said its a no go and they dont want him

Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast