Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Limerick Division 2A 2011/12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    [QUOTE=midnight;1499345]STicky league this year[/QUOT

are the new seasons leagues all decided at this stage?if so where can i find them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    i heard cals were back training tonight is this true bluepowers ? if so its a bit early dont you think

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ed View Post
    i heard cals were back training tonight is this true bluepowers ? if so its a bit early dont you think
    cals have been back training since early june to give us the best chance possible of having a good season bluepowers isnt involved with cals anymore just likes to comment on everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Do you play with the a or b team gk and I'm guessing in goals ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gk10 View Post
    cals have been back training since early june to give us the best chance possible of having a good season bluepowers isnt involved with cals anymore just likes to comment on everything
    im entitled to comment gary kelly .. btw he was division 4 player last year mister ed ... can see cals in a scrap for relegation and thats my honest opinion with the teams thats in this division

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    2a is not a very hard league tbh if cals get a few wins bit of confidence they wil be fine very bitter towards your old team blue bit harsh tbh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post
    2a is not a very hard league tbh if cals get a few wins bit of confidence they wil be fine very bitter towards your old team blue bit harsh tbh
    totally agree very bitter indeed, anyway clubs chop and change managers so what it happens its a thankless game, if im correct its not the first time this has happened jamesie

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    a player this year mister ed and christ no goalkeeping wouldnt be my strongpoint gk are my initials as bluepowers kindly posted my name in his last post

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bluepowers View Post
    im entitled to comment gary kelly .. btw he was division 4 player last year mister ed ... can see cals in a scrap for relegation and thats my honest opinion with the teams thats in this division
    why dont you enlighten everyone on what basis you form your "expert" opinion so because the way i see it your bitter your dad got the bullet and you want cals relegated totally ignoring the fact we now have a better management team a stronger squad and more organisation but dont let the truth get in the way of your childishness

10. Thanks From:

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    It is slightly childish alright from Bluepowers, but GK, I've been watching Cals for years now and am worried that ye might stuggle next year. the team ye had at the end of last season was a division 3 team at best, and that isnt me having a go at the lads who were playing cos in fairness to them they broke their arses for the club after Christmas, is just the way I see it. I have heard that ye are hoping to sign a few new players so hope it works out for ye.

12. Thanks From:

International Prospect Jofspring's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    402 Posts
    [QUOTE=mulla;1501084]
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight View Post
    STicky league this year[/QUOT

are the new seasons leagues all decided at this stage?if so where can i find them
    I'd say the divisions are a while off being decided. New teams could come in yet and a few may pull out.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegleg5 View Post
    It is slightly childish alright from Bluepowers, but GK, I've been watching Cals for years now and am worried that ye might stuggle next year. the team ye had at the end of last season was a division 3 team at best, and that isnt me having a go at the lads who were playing cos in fairness to them they broke their arses for the club after Christmas, is just the way I see it. I have heard that ye are hoping to sign a few new players so hope it works out for ye.
    totally agree with you the side we had most of last year was of a poor standard but now christy kerley has come in with alot of new players were hoping to sign and well be a hell of a lot stronger if they do sign even without them towards the end of last season our performances and results improved we were unlucky against bruff and dromore and only minutes away from beating murroe so hopefully we can build on that

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gk10 View Post
    totally agree with you the side we had most of last year was of a poor standard but now christy kerley has come in with alot of new players were hoping to sign and well be a hell of a lot stronger if they do sign even without them towards the end of last season our performances and results improved we were unlucky against bruff and dromore and only minutes away from beating murroe so hopefully we can build on that
    Christy will bring a good few players from Weston Villa and with him all the problems he had with them as it looks like they wont have a team this season.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    DId they not get promoted and win a cup first time in year's . ALl club's in that area suffer same way each club wanting the better player's problem remain at club's why would he carry trouble wit him blue boy as gk said its time to grow up and leave they two new lad's have a go if they fail fair enough but you seem to be the only one giving them grief this thread is about the coming league

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    im not hoping they get relegated if anything id like to see them do well but in my opinion theres alot of teams in this division better then them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    From talking to lads that were with Cals last year and were training with them recently they seem far happier now.

Some handy players from around thinking about signing for them aswell because they know Christy.

I just wanna know how can Bluepowers know that there are teams better then Cals when he doesnt know who anyone has signed ?

Surely you would have to see who signs for Cals and other teams before you could judge that?

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewhitearmy View Post
    From talking to lads that were with Cals last year and were training with them recently they seem far happier now.

Some handy players from aroun thinking about signing for them aswell because they know Christy.

I just wanna know how can Bluepowers know that there are teams better then Cals when he doesnt know who anyone has signed ?

Surely you would have to see who signs for Cals and other teams before you could judge that?
    WEll said topic ended

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight View Post
    DId they not get promoted and win a cup first time in year's . ALl club's in that area suffer same way each club wanting the better player's problem remain at club's why would he carry trouble wit him blue boy as gk said its time to grow up and leave they two new lad's have a go if they fail fair enough but you seem to be the only one giving them grief this thread is about the coming league
    Dont think you understand what I said if hes bringing 7 or 8 players from Weston villa with him and they all decide to leave midway through the season that leaves Cals with a big problem actually the very same problem that happened Cals last season.
    They might have won a cup and promotion with Weston but their not showing much loyalty to Weston now.

21. Thanks From:

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blueboy2 View Post
    Dont think you understand what I said if hes bringing 7 or 8 players from Weston villa with him and they all decide to leave midway through the season that leaves Cals with a big problem actually the very same problem that happened Cals last season.
    They might have won a cup and promotion with Weston but their not showing much loyalty to Weston now.
    I doubt its that many source's say its a definitely 3 and there his friend's more than anything enough about all this crap .

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blueboy2 View Post
    Christy will bring a good few players from Weston Villa and with him all the problems he had with them as it looks like they wont have a team this season.
    i dont know many of the weston lads our what goes on at the club but from what i hear were hoping to sign lads from who were committed to weston but got sick of turning up while others didnt bother and you cant blame them for that

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast