Good to see the burberry cap wearing morans keeping up their reputation abroad....................That is the 1 and only reason why I'm glad we missed out on qualifying as it would have been "No Surrender" belting out at the Irish fans on the Algave................ would have been carnage . Had the experience of winding up the a few of the right wing element of the Chelsea Support over in Monaco Champs League semi (before all the comments start most English clubs have this amongst their support, don't be in denial lads) had the Chelsea Tricolour @ the game above an entrance/exit a couple of them spotted it before the game there were a few choice comments and nudges a verse or 2 of No Surrender but the funny thing was one of them who recognized me saw it was mine and not a lot said after that.............

With all the teams played 1 game each we prob would have done well if we had quailfied only Sweden with Henrik have stood out..........roll on 2006 and keep it up boys would be nice to see them home by the weekend !!! and get those red cross flags from cars houses etc.down...........................