Thread: Galway

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Galway

Super win last friday.
    hopefully if a few chances are put away unlike last week we should get the 3 points , but galway are a tough oposition and will probably surprise us a little.

i was not impressed with jake last week and ( This Season ) I know its only a few games in but surely by now you should be hiting some sort of form.
    I dont see any ambition or heart.
    Lets hope it improves as he has too much tallent.

another great shift from Danny , thow IMO he has no feet; I think he should stick with the head :L.

shane showed a bit of prommisse when he came on on friday a few efforts.

Conor just cant seem to repeat that form on his debut v pats, hes had chances but just hasnt took them away , but must say is very good on the ball and lets hope he shines on friday.

My prediction 2-1 Bray

COME ON THE WANDERERS !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I'd say Galway will come with avery defensive outlook as they did against Bohs with great effect, but Galways display against Derry was shocking real pub side stuff. If Galway start with their same back five, i'd expect an easy night out for the bray lads.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurt Locker View Post
    I'd say Galway will come with avery defensive outlook as they did against Bohs with great effect, but Galways display against Derry was shocking real pub side stuff. If Galway start with their same back five, i'd expect an easy night out for the bray lads.
    Bray never make it easy for themselves, last Friday pays testement to that, getting into double figures would not have been harsh on Drogheda with the amount of chances we created and failed to take.

In saying that Bray v Galway games over the past number of years have not been easy, Galway defo have the edge over us and will come to the Carlisle thinking they can get something from the game, we have had a slow enough start at home and Galway will look to take advantage over that. We need another fast start to knock the stuffing out of Galway and then need to be far more clinical about the rest of our game, don't let them settle into the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry Boy View Post
    Super win last friday.
    hopefully if a few chances are put away unlike last week we should get the 3 points , but galway are a tough oposition and will probably surprise us a little.

i was not impressed with jake last week and ( This Season ) I know its only a few games in but surely by now you should be hiting some sort of form.
    I dont see any ambition or heart.
    Lets hope it improves as he has too much tallent.

another great shift from Danny , thow IMO he has no feet; I think he should stick with the head :L.

shane showed a bit of prommisse when he came on on friday a few efforts.

Conor just cant seem to repeat that form on his debut v pats, hes had chances but just hasnt took them away , but must say is very good on the ball and lets hope he shines on friday.

My prediction 2-1 Bray

COME ON THE WANDERERS !!
    A bit harsh on Jake, a goal from open play and he'll start banging them in. I think Galway will park the bus and won't be anywhere near as soft as Drogheda. Hope we can get the win.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    473 Posts
    Alright, burger eaten, match preview read, Bray jersey unfortunately unwearable after foolishly going cycling wearing it yesterday... Let's do this!