Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4080888990
Results 1,781 to 1,789 of 1789

Thread: Jack Grealish

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    517 Posts
    The Grealish's have just been defamed with some very strong, very silly accusations on YBIG.

Disgraceful. I've brought it to the father's attention on Facebook. I will leave it up to him if he wants to sue. I know I would!

Banned. Children Banned. Grandchildren Banned. 3 Months. Charlie Darwin's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,368 Posts
    Perhaps instead of bringing up YBIG on several threads we can just have one dedicated thread to discussing what they're saying there.

Capped Player
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,912 Posts
    I thought the true voice of YBIG was represented here by Paul.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,611 Posts
    what was alleged? PM is fine...

Capped Player
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,912 Posts
    You should have stuck it out with the ybig forum, Stu.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,284 Posts
    Grealish was dropped from the England under-21s starting line-up after having turned up late to a team meeting: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...land-U21s.html

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Bernstein
    Grealish, 21, was earmarked to start in Monday's friendly against Denmark but infuriated manager Aidy Bothroyd by arriving after the rest of his team-mates for a scheduled get-together.

As a result, Bothroyd shelved plans to make 11 changes from the game against Germany 72 hours earlier, with Norwich City's Jacob Murphy retaining his place at Grealish's expense, the only player to start both matches.

Grealish eventually replaced Murphy after 38 minutes of the 4-0 win in Randers, with Bothroyd satisfied his message about the importance of group discipline had been understood.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    It’s a shame that out of Grealish and Rice, Grealish now seems like the biggest loss. He’s performing admirably in the premier league whilst Rice is on the slide.Seems like a young lad who gives his all every time he’s out on the pitch and makes things happen which is exactly what we need.I wonder how much of a mess of this Martin O’Neill made but his ‘input’ could have been a major factor. The kid at least had the integrity not to accept a senior cap or three, unlike the aforementioned cockney geeza, and is deserving of higher esteem as a result. It’s just a pity for him that he’ll probably wind up with 25-30 England caps when he could have had 80 plus for us along with a lifetime of adulation. Wish him every success with Villa and to be fair, he deserves an England call-up. Perpetual mediocrity inevitably beckons in that regard but you have to respect his decision, however, if our current crop of under-21’s have the same belief in themselves as he does, we’ll be fine without him.

Closed Account
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts
    I think he'll struggle to start for England regularly. I'd imagine he's competing with the likes of Madison and Sancho for the attacking midfielder role and both of them are arguably better and have more experience. Added to that you also have the crop of Chelsea players coming in (Hudson-Odoy, Mount, Loftus-Cheek) all of whom are likely to have played a reasonable amount of Champions League or Europa League games in the next few years.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Called up to English squad as a replacement
    "I'm just a chilled out entertainer"

Blog

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4080888990