Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Martin "home and hosed"

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    398 Posts

Martin "home and hosed"

Apparently the snake from Leeside is "home and hosed" according to Morning Ireland. Hosed in what though. Personally I'd take petrol, followed by a short walk by a bonfire. I know that Irish politics are tribal, and the blinkered approach will mean that (as has been mentioned on other threads) the local yokels and scarily intelligent people will want to show "them up in Dublin" by voting such a reptile back into the Dail. Does it mean we need a genuinely strong dictator, born in Dublin to country parents, who will wipe out these bottom feeders who ruin the country?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    772 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudulika View Post
    Apparently the snake from Leeside is "home and hosed" according to Morning Ireland. Hosed in what though. Personally I'd take petrol, followed by a short walk by a bonfire. I know that Irish politics are tribal, and the blinkered approach will mean that (as has been mentioned on other threads) the local yokels and scarily intelligent people will want to show "them up in Dublin" by voting such a reptile back into the Dail. Does it mean we need a genuinely strong dictator, born in Dublin to country parents, who will wipe out these bottom feeders who ruin the country?
    Lots of sneering and insults there - I've never voted FF in my life and probably never will, but I'm not sure what Michael Martin has done to deserve such ridicule.

Politics discussion ( in general, not on here ) is riddled with posts like this - purile humour, funny only to the writer, with no facts or substance.

Like the Fonz. Only a dog. Mr A's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,523 Posts
    While I can see what you are saying Real Ale Madrid, Martin has been part of the cabinet that has run the country into the ground. He has been an integral part of the whole thing. He deserves a fair bit of ridicule. Same goes for all the leadership contestants.
    #NeverStopNotGivingUp

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    398 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Real ale Madrid View Post
    Lots of sneering and insults there - I've never voted FF in my life and probably never will, but I'm not sure what Michael Martin has done to deserve such ridicule.

Politics discussion ( in general, not on here ) is riddled with posts like this - purile humour, funny only to the writer, with no facts or substance.
    Real Ale, the man has embarrassed himself in his continuing hypocritical and self-serving behaviour. He has the innate ability to run with the fox and hunt with the hounds. There's no sneering, yes there are insults, however the greatest insult is that men like Martin are continually voted into office to further corrupt the processes of the country they are supposed to represent. I would suggest you do some research on the man or listen to his pronouncements, it's nothing personal, outside of politics he is a decent person, however he does what he can to stay in and/or get into power. Yet while it is known (like with Lowry) that he is bringing shame on his electorate, they will put him back in office to satiate some misguided sense of getting one over on the capital county.

International Prospect osarusan's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    It sounds like your biggest gripe is with the electorate.

And seeing as how you're calling him a reptile and talking (joking) about burning him alive, it's hard to see how it's 'nothing personal'.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    I'm going to lock this, it's nothing more than a personal attack. And I would never vote for a Fianna Failure, so please leave the tribal nonsense at home.

If you want to hold an actual discussion about Martin, start again without the venom. If you want to just slag him off, use something no-one cares about, like Facebook.