Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Early transfer rumours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Early transfer rumours

Quote Originally Posted by SkStu View Post
    because its come from friends of Glen. People who talk to him on a regular basis. Its not coming from the club. What part of that do you not understand?
    I'm pretty sure I don't understand anything you've said.

"My sources are more reliable than your sources" is what your argument seems to boil down to, (not that "your sources couldn't be correct", they clearly can after what's happened these few weeks)

Which is all pretty hilarious considering you hadn't a foggy notion what was going on at your club 6 months ago. You seem to be less informed than the clear majority on here: answering my question, can you think of a single reason why you should be believed over Lep or anyone else when it comes to Bohs?? I mean, if you had (have?) no idea that your club is, to put it bluntyly: f((ked, why would anyone trust you when it comes to the contractual status of Crowe or anyone else? Can you at least acknowledge that?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to preach and completely understand that fans of Sligo/Pats/Drogs/Mons etc know more than me about the goings on at their club, but even when it was stark to Bohs fans they chose to ignore it, and yet, almost laughably, they now still ignore what other people have to say,

But you've been consistently wrong about the most fundamental bases of your club, and are following the club from thousands of miles away, I simply can't see how or why you can be so antagonistic or certiain about, considering you haven't the slightest fecking clue about what you're talking (I understand it's difficult to follow the league from abroad, I'm now in a similar position, but I'm not arrogant enough to dictate what I *want* to believe to people who are actually involved in clubs day-to-day. Despite the fact you see three and a half minutes of Bohs ever week on MNS)
    Last edited by Jicked; 07/11/2010 at 3:31 AM.

2. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,626 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jicked View Post
    I'm pretty sure I don't understand anything you've said.

"My sources are more reliable than your sources" is what your argument seems to boil down to, (not that "your sources couldn't be correct", they clearly can after what's happened these few weeks)

Which is all pretty hilarious considering you hadn't a foggy notion what was going on at your club 6 months ago. You seem to be less informed than the clear majority on here: answering my question, can you think of a single reason why you should be believed over Lep or anyone else when it comes to Bohs?? I mean, if you had (have?) no idea that your club is, to put it bluntyly: f((ked, why would anyone trust you when it comes to the contractual status of Crowe or anyone else? Can you at least acknowledge that?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to preach and completely understand that fans of Sligo/Pats/Drogs/Mons etc know more than me about the goings on at their club, but even when it was stark to Bohs fans they chose to ignore it, and yet, almost laughably, they now still ignore what other people have to say,

But you've been consistently wrong about the most fundamental bases of your club, and are following the club from thousands of miles away, I simply can't see how or why you can be so antagonistic or certiain about, considering you haven't the slightest fecking clue about what you're talking (I understand it's difficult to follow the league from abroad, I'm now in a similar position, but I'm not arrogant enough to dictate what I *want* to believe to people who are actually involved in clubs day-to-day. Despite the fact you see three and a half minutes of Bohs ever week on MNS)
    a couple of things.

Now you're getting involved in an argument that you have admitted you have no clue about just to get a few cheap digs in about the fact that i am not clued in on Bohs finances. Anything i posted in relation to Bohs finances over the years was always qualified with the comment that im not a member and am really just a fan. I never claimed to know everything about Bohs finances.

But this is a totally seperate issue to anything to do with Bohs finances or what the club has said. And you know that and you are actually dragging this thread even further off topic even though you have no clue about what Lep and I are arguing over. Yes, we have different sources. Congratulations on deducing that much. I accepted the fact that Lep is not swayed by what i had to say and was trying to exit the thread as it was going nowhere. You chose to jump in late in the day, with nothing to contribute and just drag it off course again. I am not being antagonistic. The Lep threw a very antagonistic, unsubstantiated allegation out there about Glen Crowe leaving the club. I dont see why i should have to let that go unchallenged when no-one here has ever heard anything remotely suggesting Glen's contract was breached when he left Bohs. I dont think Rovers fans take that sort of rubbish lying down. I wouldnt expect you to. In fact you even try and deny allegations that are evidenced 100% yet im accused of being antagonistic and blind?

Depsite living far away i am still in close contact with a lot of people who are and were involved with the club and as such i am not that far removed and generally any opinion i offer is pretty informed. You are quite clearly not interested in the point at hand and for some reason are just trying to damage my credibility despite the fact that you have no idea who i have spoken to about this issue or what i have been told. Yes, ive been wrong about things in the past. So what? Big deal. I dont really care. Show me a poster who hasnt been wrong about something in the past.

You really would be better advised to stay out of this if you have nothing to add and pick your battles a bit better. Please dont let this thread go further off topic and respond by pm or start a different thread instead in the Bohs section if you want.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    suggestion for Jicked and SkStu....PM each other cos nobody else gives a fu**
    Only another 9 titles till Drogheda become pride of county louth!!!

5. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    433 Posts
    You tell em shep!!!
    Cumann Peile Dún Dealgan - Champions 2015 (too many accolades to be typing)

Termonbarry Athletic TID!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Stu, where did i suggest that his contract was breached? You havent a clue what you are ranting about. It doesnt matter at this stage stu because you wouldnt believe me even if i told you where i got it from and it doesnt deserve for this thread to be clogged up with rants about it from you and me.