Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Wexford Home

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Wexford Home

Well that was a load of slurry.
    Oladele didn't beat the right back once throughout the game and lost the ball every time he got it. Lee was great once again, I was very impressed with both Salmon and Hyland. What ******** said that the Roche brothers brought a bit of football to the team? Fúcking dire Lee was last night. Cowan was brilliant for the goal but non-existent for the rest of it.

At this time, it is easier to name the players to keep.
    Hyland, Lee, Lester, Brady, Salmon, Glynn, O'Reilly and maybe Mooney.
    Sporting F*ck All!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts
    Agree with your post apart from the roche brothers i do feel they both should be kept lee took his goal well last night and although he hadnt the greatest game he has shown time and time again that he is a good player, same can be said of his brother who unlike oladele last night is continually able to beat his man. Desperate game last night as a whole, but end of season drivel..wexford wanted it more in the second half..

Credit where credit is due to the supporters club, who ran a very good show last night and deserve praise for it.
    Thought Cousins spoke well last night, and although we've heard it all before from he, I do feel that if we do keep a spine of this years team, get a few players in key positions and learn to kill off games we can improve significantly.

Lastly well done mick lee player of the yr, fully deserved

3. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabs88 View Post
    Agree with your post apart from the roche brothers i do feel they both should be kept lee took his goal well last night and although he hadnt the greatest game he has shown time and time again that he is a good player.
    I have seen one time where he played well. I haven't seen him often, but one time is simply not good enough.
    Sporting F*ck All!

International Prospect outspoken's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    812 Posts
    I thought lee roach was much better than cowan and it should of been cowan coming off instead of lee roach ,,,, i thought l.roach worked hard and played fairly well and as said above took his goal well anyway overall we were shocking and ive never seen worse passing the amount of silly balls giving away was unreal but standout man for me was hylo thought he was excellent.

i would defo echo the comments above about the supporters club they put on a great show and helped take away the pain of the result and once again well done mick lee fully deserved and nice to see a local lad winning it.

as for our next game its going to be very very tough after last nights results and i fancy salthill for a draw 2-2.
    BetweenTheStripes.net - Home of Between the Stripes LOI podcast.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T.F.C. View Post
    Well that was a load of slurry.
    Oladele didn't beat the right back once throughout the game and lost the ball every time he got it. Lee was great once again, I was very impressed with both Salmon and Hyland. What ******** said that the Roche brothers brought a bit of football to the team? Fúcking dire Lee was last night. Cowan was brilliant for the goal but non-existent for the rest of it.

At this time, it is easier to name the players to keep.
    Hyland, Lee, Lester, Brady, Salmon, Glynn, O'Reilly and maybe Mooney.

i was the ******** that said the roche brothers brought a bit of football to the team, because its plain to see for anyone who understands the game and knows basically anything about the game of football that they do bring a bit of football to the team. how ignorant is your post, honestly, your a *****, one minute saying they bring nothing to the team, then in your next post saying well i have not seen them that much,if you hav not seen them often, well which is it!?? not a clue do you have, not a clue. i can see at least 2 players from your list who i know at this stage already will not be with the club next season.

7. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by howsyourtouch View Post
    i was the ******** that said the roche brothers brought a bit of football to the team, because its plain to see for anyone who understands the game and knows basically anything about the game of football that they do bring a bit of football to the team. how ignorant is your post, honestly, your a *****, one minute saying they bring nothing to the team, then in your next post saying well i have not seen them that much,if you hav not seen them often, well which is it!?? not a clue do you have, not a clue. i can see at least 2 players from your list who i know at this stage already will not be with the club next season.
    First off, if you're going to talk to me directly, have a better grasp of the the English language. Lee Roche was absolutely shocking last night and any other time I have seen him. My apologies for not being clear about the amount of times I have seen him play. Out of the 7 or 8 times I have seen Lee Roche play for us, he was dire, apart from one time he played no worse than the rest. That is simply not good enough. From the word go last night, poor touches and poor passing was all what Roche was about. If call that "bringing a bit of football to the team" then it is you that doesn't have have a clue.

Also, I want you to know how jealous I am of the amazing information you have. I'm nearly sick with jealousy.
    Last edited by L.T.F.C.; 23/10/2010 at 7:34 PM.
    Sporting F*ck All!

International Prospect Martinho II's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts
    what a shocking performance last nite was again. ten games without a win . Thank **** Athlone let in a last minute goal otherwise they would have being ahead of us. Cowan is no striker he should be a winger. Great to see Daisy back for the first time in four and a half months since he got that inury in Tolka Park against Shels..

I am delighted that Mick got player of the year. I couldnt make the afters last nite but look forward to celebrating with him next week!!
    Gary Cronin is he the right man to manage Longford Town?

10. Thanks From:

International Prospect outspoken's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    812 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinho II View Post
    what a shocking performance last nite was again. ten games without a win . Thank **** Athlone let in a last minute goal otherwise they would have being ahead of us. Cowan is no striker he should be a winger. Great to see Daisy back for the first time in four and a half months since he got that inury in Tolka Park against Shels..

I am delighted that Mick got player of the year. I couldnt make the afters last nite but look forward to celebrating with him next week!!
    I totally agree cowan has all the atributes to be a winger and hd showed that when he set up the 1st goal it was brilliant play from him it's just a pitty he didn't play like that all night.
    BetweenTheStripes.net - Home of Between the Stripes LOI podcast.

12. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    185 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T.F.C. View Post
    First off, if you're going to talk to me directly, have a better grasp of the the English language.
    People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Anyway, a brutal performance, a brutal last 3 months, roll on next season...

14. Thanks From:

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    LTFC where have you been hiding???? Lee Roche is definately one player I'd keep around. And giving out about Oladele not getting by a player.....you want to keep hold of Cathal Brady who I haven't seen take the ball by a defender all season!!! You need to go to football classes and learn something about the game!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Town Legend View Post
    LTFC where have you been hiding???? Lee Roche is definately one player I'd keep around. And giving out about Oladele not getting by a player.....you want to keep hold of Cathal Brady who I haven't seen take the ball by a defender all season!!! You need to go to football classes and learn something about the game!
    Hiding nowhere Town Legend!

Lee Roche has been hiding! He did nothing the whole game, apart from the goal. As I said, passing was poor, and his control was poor. I wouldn't have him my Sunday League team with the lads! Brady is in a different class compared to Oladele. How many games have you been to then TL? Brady keeps possession far more than Oladele, and we could see that with the about of balls Deans and Brady put in. Oladele lost possession lost possession 90% of Friday night. Chat ya after lad!

I need to go to classes? We're struggling to play football and all anyone does is complain about the refs and the linesman and the fourth official instead of copping on. For the whole 90 minutes Brady was free on the far side of play and hardly any man of the pitch was fit to kick it to him. Acres of room he was in and no one could give it to him. We got a free on the halfway line and Mark Salmon walked from the free spot to the box with his back to the ball and not one opponent with 15 yards of him. What happened? Free flew in, in the clouds, gave the keeper time to wánk himself off and then go and catch it.
    Pitiful.
    Last edited by L.T.F.C.; 26/10/2010 at 12:54 AM.
    Sporting F*ck All!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    and you say my grasp of the english language needs work!

but in all fairness, the point about the roches, i just think we need to keep them, two very good players and good at what they do!

on the smart comment about the information or what ever you were on about there, i was not exactly shouting it about, just pointing out the obvious! sorry to make you green with envy! the sarcasim funcition on my laptop must be ****ed!