Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: FAI Cup semis

Model Club
    [QUOTE=marinobohs;1419239][QUOTE=Model Club;1419223] WoW ! image the rant if you actually cared ?I what lies ? you acknowledged all the claims and incidents I mentioned were accurate and will do my best to shed some truth on your innuendo and half truths.
    so you can refer to Bohs but no else can "pontificate" on shams ? Do you even realise how silly that is ?.I'm not one for gloating or cheap shots but I sure am reactionary and honest where my clubs fortunes are involved.Just because this does not fit in with your black/white,bohs=good/Rovers=bag,2+2=5000 scenario's is not my problem.
    i made points, which you confirmed were accurate you seem to have nothing to offer but insults(calling names etc) .So far your attempts have been poor,using other people to discredit me,reapeating old arguements and of course that grand mix of lies and wishful thinking ala by your own logic if you "love" your club they would not get into ginancial difficulty (read your own post), either you didnt "love" shams in 2005 or you were not a fan (or different standards apply for Bohs /shams)
    never said it applied to you but it shows the ambiguity (to put it mildly) that exists among some shams around the issue of hooliganism

I'm sure Rovers "element" will be eradicated around the same the BSC disband after all if they have no-one to vent their frustration at.................... difference is we have got the BSC out of Dalymount - which is why there are no incidents there over the last couple of seasons can you claim the same about tallaght ?

. Who mentioned attempted murder ? I pointed out that someone alledgedly barred from shams again brought discredit on your club. Are you telling me you are proud of what happened ?

I'll tell you what!
    I give up,you win.
    Your club has no hooligans,no troubles,no fascination with Shamrock Rovers,excellent financial advisors and a sound future with throngs of fans[/QUOTE Going to take your ball home as well ? Getting indignant because not everyone buys into the self proclaimed "model club" myth ? there are many good things about shams it is just unfortunate that some of their fans are incapable of accepting any critisism without "toys out of pram" response
    I have never said anything you to suggest anything you say is accurate.You may disect my points and jumble them back together all you want but the fact remains you know very little about my club that you havn't pieced together from internet forums,rumour and wishful thinking.

If "ambiguity" exists at Rovers re. hooligans then it pails into insignificane with your statement of victory over the BSC giving me a vision of St Patrick banishing the snakes from Ireland.The BSC are alive and well in dalymount and opposition grounds including our own.I can't believe you suggested otherwise.
    I cant recall one incident of hooliganism in Tallaght Stadium.Remind me please!(and don't embarress yourself with a plastic bottle or a lonesome pitch invader!)

You may pontificate all you want.Just expect to be taken up on your innaccuracies.

If you think I'm getting "indignant" check a few posts back when you were calling for the mods(the internet equivalent of your big brother) to sort out those bold Rovers boys.You also don't like name-calling(how old are you?),not that i remember resorting to it!

You also seem to like to putting words in my mouth re. your last paragraph.
    Its people like you that coined the phrase "model club",complete with inverted commas.I/we may have adopted this phrase ala "the big club" but to suggest its a self proclaimed title(which of course "big club" was),is as laughable and as downright hilarious your suggestion that the BSC are eradicated from your home ground.

My "logic" with regard to you is to dispell your crap.No-one is suggesting you were responsible for bohs demise(although you did deny its existence,Carlo Gambino style)or that you alone could have averted it.But then SRFC 2005 were not the members club you were/are so surely less responsible for our own fall and ultimately responsible for its rise,wrestling control along the way.Your fans have had control for donkeys years and made a balls of it.

You're wumming and gereral childishness is extremely tiring but the more you multi quote me,offering opion as fact the more I will do the opposite.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    [QUOTE=Model Club;1419289][QUOTE=marinobohs;1419239]
    Quote Originally Posted by Model Club View Post
    WoW ! image the rant if you actually cared ?I what lies ? you acknowledged all the claims and incidents I mentioned were accurate and will do my best to shed some truth on your innuendo and half truths.
    so you can refer to Bohs but no else can "pontificate" on shams ? Do you even realise how silly that is ?.I'm not one for gloating or cheap shots but I sure am reactionary and honest where my clubs fortunes are involved.Just because this does not fit in with your black/white,bohs=good/Rovers=bag,2+2=5000 scenario's is not my problem.
    i made points, which you confirmed were accurate you seem to have nothing to offer but insults(calling names etc) .So far your attempts have been poor,using other people to discredit me,reapeating old arguements and of course that grand mix of lies and wishful thinking ala by your own logic if you "love" your club they would not get into ginancial difficulty (read your own post), either you didnt "love" shams in 2005 or you were not a fan (or different standards apply for Bohs /shams)
    never said it applied to you but it shows the ambiguity (to put it mildly) that exists among some shams around the issue of hooliganism

I'm sure Rovers "element" will be eradicated around the same the BSC disband after all if they have no-one to vent their frustration at.................... difference is we have got the BSC out of Dalymount - which is why there are no incidents there over the last couple of seasons can you claim the same about tallaght ?

. Who mentioned attempted murder ? I pointed out that someone alledgedly barred from shams again brought discredit on your club. Are you telling me you are proud of what happened ?

I have never said anything you to suggest anything you say is accurate.You may disect my points and jumble them back together all you want but the fact remains you know very little about my club that you havn't pieced together from internet forums,rumour and wishful thinking.

If "ambiguity" exists at Rovers re. hooligans then it pails into insignificane with your statement of victory over the BSC giving me a vision of St Patrick banishing the snakes from Ireland.The BSC are alive and well in dalymount and opposition grounds including our own.I can't believe you suggested otherwise.
    I cant recall one incident of hooliganism in Tallaght Stadium.Remind me please!(and don't embarress yourself with a plastic bottle or a lonesome pitch invader!)

You may pontificate all you want.Just expect to be taken up on your innaccuracies.

If you think I'm getting "indignant" check a few posts back when you were calling for the mods(the internet equivalent of your big brother) to sort out those bold Rovers boys.You also don't like name-calling(how old are you?),not that i remember resorting to it!

You also seem to like to putting words in my mouth re. your last paragraph.
    Its people like you that coined the phrase "model club",complete with inverted commas.I/we may have adopted this phrase ala "the big club" but to suggest its a self proclaimed title(which of course "big club" was),is as laughable and as downright hilarious your suggestion that the BSC are eradicated from your home ground.

My "logic" with regard to you is to dispell your crap.No-one is suggesting you were responsible for bohs demise(although you did deny its existence,Carlo Gambino style)or that you alone could have averted it.But then SRFC 2005 were not the members club you were/are so surely less responsible for our own fall and ultimately responsible for its rise,wrestling control along the way.Your fans have had control for donkeys years and made a balls of it.

You're wumming and gereral childishness is extremely tiring but the more you multi quote me,offering opion as fact the more I will do the opposite.
    Please let me know (a) hooligan incidents involving BSC in Dalymount in last two seasons (I know of none, you claim differently). feel free to include rascist chanting, bottling officials and pitch invasions confronting opposition players as I do consider these serious (which apparently you do not).
    feel free to point out the (b) lies/inaccuracies you keep alluding to but dont outline.

(c) wont bother quoting it (again) but suggest you revisit your own quote about "If you loved your own club". If you now accept it was wrong fair enough if not apply it to yourself and shams 05 (its called consistency).

accusing others of wumming/childishness is ironic for someone that manufactured an "attempted murder" into the discussion, maybe you want to revisit that as well.

As you are obviously tired (and emotional ?) perhaps best to let it rest now as stating that you will simply deny/state the opposite to your own quotes clearly indicates where the "general childishness" in the discussion arises.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    jeez, thats wile hard to follow. could youse not tidy it up a bit, or even better, give it a rest? bohs hate rovers, rovers hate bohs. we know this.
    i believe in one man, one vote. i should be that one man with that one vote.

ALWAYS ON TOUR!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shantykelly View Post
    jeez, thats wile hard to follow. could youse not tidy it up a bit, or even better, give it a rest? bohs hate rovers, rovers hate bohs. we know this.
    ........ sounds like a good plan SK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Just popping in to see if this was still going - see you again in a few days.
    "Even if the wind stops to blow
    Even if the sea ceases to flow
    Even if the sun ceases to rise
    The name of Sligo Rovers will shine and shine forever like the morning star glittering in the sky."

6. Thanks From:

Model Club
    [QUOTE=marinobohs;1419483][QUOTE=Model Club;1419289]
    Quote Originally Posted by marinobohs View Post

Please let me know (a) hooligan incidents involving BSC in Dalymount in last two seasons (I know of none, you claim differently). feel free to include rascist chanting, bottling officials and pitch invasions confronting opposition players as I do consider these serious (which apparently you do not).
    feel free to point out the (b) lies/inaccuracies you keep alluding to but dont outline.

(c) wont bother quoting it (again) but suggest you revisit your own quote about "If you loved your own club". If you now accept it was wrong fair enough if not apply it to yourself and shams 05 (its called consistency).

accusing others of wumming/childishness is ironic for someone that manufactured an "attempted murder" into the discussion, maybe you want to revisit that as well.

As you are obviously tired (and emotional ?) perhaps best to let it rest now as stating that you will simply deny/state the opposite to your own quotes clearly indicates where the "general childishness" in the discussion arises.

I havn't mentioned incidents reagarding the BSC in dalymount-All I have said is they are not eradicated from your home ground as you have said.They attend games.But you know this.
    You even lie in paragraphs where you say you don't lie."confronting opposition players"......Come on son you can do better than that.Although I do remember Eoin Doyle getting confronted by a BSC founder member during your league winning pitch invasion against Sligo last year.

Rascist chanting of course was a serious incident.Not serious enough for any kind of sanction mind, as it was a once off committed by a tiny number of people who were never identified.

The if you "loved your club" quote is still valid and has nothing to do with past(present in your case)financial problems.Its a simple opinion of mine that if you spent as much time caring about your own club than you do moaning about mine maybe you might have forseen your problems rather than extinguishing every last penny from a zurich loan trying to match an achievement achieved by Rovers 23 years ago.

On your last paragraph I am more in fear of having to repeat my self than condradicting myself which is hard given the same incidents you keep bringing up(Rascist chanting,Bottle (not bottles)throwing,Italy).
    Every acusation you come up has been dealt with boring efficiency while you resort to bullet points,playing to the crowd,ignoring important facts and suggesting I am drunk!
    To call you a WUM wouldn't be fair to a real WUM.
    Last edited by pineapple stu; 03/11/2010 at 1:47 PM. Reason: Main libel removed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    [QUOTE=Model Club;1419738][QUOTE=marinobohs;1419483]
    Quote Originally Posted by Model Club View Post

I havn't mentioned incidents reagarding the BSC in dalymount-All I have said is they are not eradicated from your home ground as you have said.They attend games.But you know this.
    You even lie in paragraphs where you say you don't lie."confronting opposition players"......Come on son you can do better than that.Although I do remember Eoin Doyle getting confronted by a BSC founder member during your league winning pitch invasion against Sligo last year.

Rascist chanting of course was a serious incident.Not serious enough for any kind of sanction mind, as it was a once off committed by a tiny number of people who were never identified.

The if you "loved your club" quote is still valid and has nothing to do with past(present in your case)financial problems.Its a simple opinion of mine that if you spent as much time caring about your own club than you do moaning about mine maybe you might have forseen your problems rather than extinguishing every last penny from a zurich loan trying to match an achievement achieved by Rovers 23 years ago.

On your last paragraph I am more in fear of having to repeat my self than condradicting myself which is hard given the same incidents you keep bringing up(Rascist chanting,Bottle (not bottles)throwing,Italy).
    Every acusation you come up has been dealt with boring efficiency while you resort to bullet points,playing to the crowd,ignoring important facts and suggesting I am drunk!
    To call you a WUM wouldn't be fair to a real WUM.
    Jesus H ! Get a grip MC (thank God you dont care about this ) if you want to continue flogging this dead horse then no problem but would suggest you carry on by PM. At least that way you will only bore me
    Last edited by pineapple stu; 03/11/2010 at 1:51 PM. Reason: Quoted libel removed

Biased against YOUR club pineapple stu's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,267 Posts
    Thread locked.

On threads like these - as I've posted before, I don't have a problem leaving rows like this wander on if it saves this kind of crap from entering into other threads, as it has done often in the past. (Obviously I'm not speaking for Maribor, Pauro or dahamsta when I say that).

However, that doesn't mean blatant libel is allowed, which is why I've edited Model Club's last post and infracted him for it. (That's not to say he was alone in talking crap; the allegation he made was the most blatant libel I saw, and had to be deleted).

If anyone has a problem with a post or a thread, report it. Complaining in thread is idiotic.

10. Thanks From:

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223