Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Killian Brennan

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Killian Brennan

Been trying for a while now to find out how Kil is getting on?!

He was well thought of at Posh, quick on the ball and kept the game alive and it is a shame that they are not benefitting from his talent but dublin is! Trust me, Posh could do well with some class talent and it shows in the 2nd league standings!

So how is he doing? Are you reaping the benefits like Posh did? Or more importantly, is he playing! Cause the sooner he's back in england the better! I know alot of people here think that!

Sheridan
    Killian has done okay so far this season, although he's been confined to substitute appearances for the last couple of game, former Ireland underage international Keith Foy having taken his place on the left and performed splendidly. I reckon he'll play more games than he sits out, though, looks a good player.

Quick question for you - where was he usually employed at Peterborough? He's played all his football out on the left for us, but I've read that he prefers a central role.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Kil was as said, originally in centre midfield when playing for the youth team at posh. But as he progressed into the first, he was moved to the left. However, when he played for the irish under 19's last year, uder McCaffrey and he placed him left back and he got rave reports! It was in the local papers how he impressed in this position and thus, he went to QPR for a short spell at left back!

If he is given the chance, I'm sure he can impress in all these positions!